Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,071 members, 7,821,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Opening Of Saudi Arabia $2B World's Tallest Building Pushed To 2019(photos). - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Opening Of Saudi Arabia $2B World's Tallest Building Pushed To 2019(photos). (45835 Views)

Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) / Photos: The 10 Tallest Buildings In Nigeria (2018) / See The Tallest Building In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opening Of Saudi Arabia $2B World's Tallest Building Pushed To 2019(photos). by Donexy16(m): 7:17am On May 13, 2017
EVILFOREST:
These are the people who know what to do with OIL MONEY.

We really need expatriates to manage our senses.

I can't agree less..

1 Like

Re: Opening Of Saudi Arabia $2B World's Tallest Building Pushed To 2019(photos). by menxer: 7:17am On May 13, 2017
...and nobody mentioned they are muslims.

7 Likes

Re: Opening Of Saudi Arabia $2B World's Tallest Building Pushed To 2019(photos). by bestower: 7:18am On May 13, 2017
can't we be re colonised? just asking.

4 Likes

Re: Opening Of Saudi Arabia $2B World's Tallest Building Pushed To 2019(photos). by Jamescosmas(m): 7:20am On May 13, 2017
EVILFOREST:

Never Ashamed.

NIGERIA has never been Governed by a LEADER with Industrial/Economic and Social Acumen.
We always settle for BACK-BENCHERS as leaders and use the front-Benchers as deputies.....

Just a few came close, but because they were surrounded by back benchers... they failed.
why? .....because of tribalism and ethnicity ,mediocrity is encouraged rather than Meritocrity .......

1 Like

Re: Opening Of Saudi Arabia $2B World's Tallest Building Pushed To 2019(photos). by Nobody: 7:23am On May 13, 2017
menxer:
...and nobody mentioned they are muslims.
It's obvious BLACK is a Disease...
Even when WHITES destroy their places, it takes them WEEKS and MONTHS to fix it....especially when normalcy returns.

Blacks don't even need to destroy their place.
Just for us to improve on what GOD has given to us is now a problem.

5 Likes

Re: Opening Of Saudi Arabia $2B World's Tallest Building Pushed To 2019(photos). by mmsen: 7:24am On May 13, 2017
deWav:
The same $2B would be comfortably embezzled by some unfortunate greedy fellows among us. Incomplete senses if you ask me.

Not if it was a private sector project where you need to be able to show a return on investment.

The problem Nigeria has is an obsession with the public sector.

4 Likes

Re: Opening Of Saudi Arabia $2B World's Tallest Building Pushed To 2019(photos). by wristbangle: 7:25am On May 13, 2017
lilprinze:
Nigeria and Africa is blessed

1 Like

Re: Opening Of Saudi Arabia $2B World's Tallest Building Pushed To 2019(photos). by Nobody: 7:27am On May 13, 2017
Jamescosmas:
why? .....because of tribalism and ethnicity ,mediocrity is encouraged rather than Meritocrity .......
We have never had a POLISHED PRESIDENT.

Where did we offend the gods of the Land...??
They should forgive us...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opening Of Saudi Arabia $2B World's Tallest Building Pushed To 2019(photos). by Kebreal92(m): 7:27am On May 13, 2017
THE HOLY KINGDOM!!! ARAB NATIONS UTILIZES THEIR OIL MONEY TO THE FULLEST.

2 Likes

Re: Opening Of Saudi Arabia $2B World's Tallest Building Pushed To 2019(photos). by OKUCHI11(m): 7:39am On May 13, 2017
deWav:
The same $2B would be comfortably embezzled by some unfortunate greedy fellows among us. Incomplete senses if you ask me.
speaking of negroid?

1 Like

Re: Opening Of Saudi Arabia $2B World's Tallest Building Pushed To 2019(photos). by OKUCHI11(m): 7:39am On May 13, 2017
deWav:
speaking of negroid? Sir

1 Like

Re: Opening Of Saudi Arabia $2B World's Tallest Building Pushed To 2019(photos). by juman(m): 7:40am On May 13, 2017
ednut1:
Black man is cursed smh

1 Like

Re: Opening Of Saudi Arabia $2B World's Tallest Building Pushed To 2019(photos). by Kenon9: 7:43am On May 13, 2017
$2b that is almost N800b!!! The way this money would have been embezzled in Nigeria ehnn?...They will swim in the money then start 'redistributing' the money to their pockets

3 Likes

Re: Opening Of Saudi Arabia $2B World's Tallest Building Pushed To 2019(photos). by Nobody: 7:43am On May 13, 2017
I wonder what they are trying to achieve, soon they will be building through the clouds these Arabs are crooks anyway
Re: Opening Of Saudi Arabia $2B World's Tallest Building Pushed To 2019(photos). by Nobody: 7:43am On May 13, 2017
I wonder if they are trying to achieve, soon they will be building through the clouds these Arabs are crooks anyway
Re: Opening Of Saudi Arabia $2B World's Tallest Building Pushed To 2019(photos). by haykes(m): 7:44am On May 13, 2017
Africa black and dark people with dark mentalities,celebrating criminals especially in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Opening Of Saudi Arabia $2B World's Tallest Building Pushed To 2019(photos). by Demmzy15(m): 7:44am On May 13, 2017
Some Muslim conspiracy theorist will soon come and shine their brown teeth saying this building is for the anti-christ aka dajjal! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Opening Of Saudi Arabia $2B World's Tallest Building Pushed To 2019(photos). by juman(m): 7:45am On May 13, 2017
EVILFOREST:

We have never had a POLISHED PRESIDENT.

Where did we offend the gods of the Land...??
They should forgive us...

Hmmmm.

Africans have senseless leaders.

APC is an incompetent government.

1 Like

Re: Opening Of Saudi Arabia $2B World's Tallest Building Pushed To 2019(photos). by lakesider(m): 7:50am On May 13, 2017
This is the best post I have ever seen on nairaland

moscobabs:
God punish All the Past and present politicians and their campaigners plus their defenders

both Omenkalive , sharki,tonybacanista,firefire and co on Nairaland and in any other forum and blogs

see wetin una turn Nigeria to!! sad sad sad sad sad sad

Thunder that will fire you all is still in sambisa doing press up.

3 Likes

Re: Opening Of Saudi Arabia $2B World's Tallest Building Pushed To 2019(photos). by experimentist: 7:54am On May 13, 2017
anwulica:
Meanwhile we are still looking for the real owner of mysterious lost-but-found money cry
If wishes were horses, i will make them mine.
Re: Opening Of Saudi Arabia $2B World's Tallest Building Pushed To 2019(photos). by Nobody: 7:57am On May 13, 2017
Chai! Money wey naija criminal leaders dey use make pepper soup!
Re: Opening Of Saudi Arabia $2B World's Tallest Building Pushed To 2019(photos). by bravo269(m): 8:00am On May 13, 2017
Happy birthday to me. Like to celebrate with me.

1 Like

Re: Opening Of Saudi Arabia $2B World's Tallest Building Pushed To 2019(photos). by Aburi001: 8:00am On May 13, 2017
deWav:
Ibori loot alone is more than $2B dollar not to mention IBB, Orji Kalu, Obasanjo etc
Re: Opening Of Saudi Arabia $2B World's Tallest Building Pushed To 2019(photos). by alienvirus: 8:08am On May 13, 2017
Mama peace alone has more than that. Should i talk about Diezani?
Re: Opening Of Saudi Arabia $2B World's Tallest Building Pushed To 2019(photos). by megama: 8:08am On May 13, 2017
Funjosh:
This middle east countries knows how to use their oil money well.
if care is not taken our embezzled funds will be part of this projects. Middle East is becoming a safe haven for our looters undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Opening Of Saudi Arabia $2B World's Tallest Building Pushed To 2019(photos). by maidaddy: 8:09am On May 13, 2017
MMMscam:
Beautiful idea, until some Kingdom terrorists decide to crash a 90,000 tons plane into it.

Erm not sure this is what they mean by "think out of the box."

1 Like

Re: Opening Of Saudi Arabia $2B World's Tallest Building Pushed To 2019(photos). by buchilino(m): 8:12am On May 13, 2017
trustyshoess:
Sometimes I wonder if Nigerian leaders ever feel ashamed of themselves undecided

DEY R NOT LEADERS BUT HEARTLESS THIEVES.

1 Like

Re: Opening Of Saudi Arabia $2B World's Tallest Building Pushed To 2019(photos). by d33types: 8:12am On May 13, 2017
MMMscam:
Beautiful idea, until some Kingdom terrorists decide to crash a 90,000 tons plane into it.

Is your brain rotting? Besides, is there a 90000 tonnes plane?

3 Likes

Re: Opening Of Saudi Arabia $2B World's Tallest Building Pushed To 2019(photos). by delivryboy: 8:12am On May 13, 2017
Another important reason we can not achieve such feat is because young men and women in my country spend so much time destructively criticizing their government past and present and never proffer any meaningful solution. Inasmuch as we are good critics, the average Nigerian is incapable of articulating his vision of good governance. Remember our leaders are not worse than us, they are simple products of an inherently corrupt society, we may have a more terrible leaders if we wipe out this set and replace them with new ones. And please everyone should stop saying Africa/black man is cursed because a lot of African countries have perfect few of their sectors just as Ethiopia has a great airline industry, Kenya has a great tourism industry, Rwanda has a perfect rail system. East African countries have perfected primary health care system and in fact education system. North Africans are also economically productive and stable. The problem in Nigeria is not just our leaders but all the people. Including criticizing nairanders without saying what the solution should be.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opening Of Saudi Arabia $2B World's Tallest Building Pushed To 2019(photos). by factwriter(m): 8:14am On May 13, 2017
MMMscam:

The only thing so far that has been CRASHED into the current tallest building in the world (Burj Khalifa-Dubai) is your country's stolen oil money.

Why don't you face your real problems and stop this transfer of aggression.

These Arabs (just like the Europeans and Asian) don't even know you exist.

Learn to appreciate other's success.

4 Likes

Re: Opening Of Saudi Arabia $2B World's Tallest Building Pushed To 2019(photos). by jasawa: 8:16am On May 13, 2017
Funjosh:
This middle east countries knows how to use their oil money well.
In middle east they know how to invest the oil money . In Nigeria we know how to share the oil money among few individuals.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gas Explosion In Surulere Burns Down Building, Cars (Photos, Videos) / 10 Omonilelawyer’s Rules On What You MUST Do Before You Buy A Land Or House / Can 4 Million Naira Build A House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.