Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Opening Of Saudi Arabia $2B World's Tallest Building Pushed To 2019(photos). - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Opening Of Saudi Arabia $2B World's Tallest Building Pushed To 2019(photos). (45833 Views)

Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) / Photos: The 10 Tallest Buildings In Nigeria (2018) / See The Tallest Building In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opening Of Saudi Arabia $2B World's Tallest Building Pushed To 2019(photos). by shawl: 8:17am On May 13, 2017
Demmzy15:
Some Muslim conspiracy theorist will soon come and shine their brown teeth saying this building is for the anti-christ aka dajjal! grin grin grin

Demmzy15
When you should be reminding people the end is near. Have you forgotten that Hadith about desert Arabs competing with one another in constructing the tallest buildings towards the end of time?

1 Like

Re: Opening Of Saudi Arabia $2B World's Tallest Building Pushed To 2019(photos). by Demmzy15(m): 8:19am On May 13, 2017
shawl:

Demmzy15
When you should be reminding people the end is near. Have you forgotten that Hadith about desert Arabs competing with one another in constructing the tallest buildings towards the end of time?
Gbam, one spotted!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Opening Of Saudi Arabia $2B World's Tallest Building Pushed To 2019(photos). by factwriter(m): 8:20am On May 13, 2017
menxer:
...and nobody mentioned they are muslims.

Why would they?
That would amount to eating their vomit.

1 Like

Re: Opening Of Saudi Arabia $2B World's Tallest Building Pushed To 2019(photos). by amazon14: 8:22am On May 13, 2017
In this type of thread you won,t find the likes of sarrki, omekalive, ngeneukwuenu, ipobexposed, Biafra and cohort to comment. They will be waiting for a head like £20B found in gej pocket, or see what Nnamdi Kanu is doing.
Bunch of...... Make I no talk
Re: Opening Of Saudi Arabia $2B World's Tallest Building Pushed To 2019(photos). by farem: 8:36am On May 13, 2017
anwulica:
Meanwhile we are still looking for the real owner of mysterious lost-but-found money cry

Try not to be following events with closed minds.

Nursery pupils even know the updates on Ikoyi money.

Also, what does the incomplete Saudi epicentre got to do with that? You people just love senseless distractions. I know some will still bring in Kanu, Shekau , Ohaneze, Tinubu, Saraki, Oyedepo... to this thread
Re: Opening Of Saudi Arabia $2B World's Tallest Building Pushed To 2019(photos). by shawl: 8:37am On May 13, 2017
Demmzy15:
Gbam, one spotted!!! grin grin

Ok. Na those emojis you wan take disregard the Hadith ba?
Re: Opening Of Saudi Arabia $2B World's Tallest Building Pushed To 2019(photos). by HardMirror(m): 8:42am On May 13, 2017
moscobabs:
God punish All the Past and present politicians and their campaigners plus their defenders

both Omenkalive , sharki,tonybacanista,firefire and co on Nairaland and in any other forum and blogs

see wetin una turn Nigeria to!! sad sad sad sad sad sad

Thunder that will fire you all is still in sambisa doing press up.
A big amen. Useless people. Both PDP and APC, bunch of criminals

2 Likes

Re: Opening Of Saudi Arabia $2B World's Tallest Building Pushed To 2019(photos). by obj84(m): 8:45am On May 13, 2017
menxer:
...and nobody mentioned they are muslims.
they will not see this as a plus for Islam nd Muslim, because it is positive news, hypocrate

5 Likes

Re: Opening Of Saudi Arabia $2B World's Tallest Building Pushed To 2019(photos). by Nobody: 9:09am On May 13, 2017
NaijaFutbol:
But we will rather use our own money to subsidize religious tourism to the same regions.

Then the tourist will return and start religion-backed violent extremist groups.

Saudi Arabia also does all this subsidy stuff and even embezzlement too (not as high as Nigeria)
But they just have more money and more IQ than we African's.

1 Like

Re: Opening Of Saudi Arabia $2B World's Tallest Building Pushed To 2019(photos). by Hades2016(m): 9:12am On May 13, 2017
trustyshoess:
Sometimes I wonder if Nigerian leaders ever feel ashamed of themselves undecided
Nigeria shame ke .... My sister shame went to the market the day they gave birth to them ooooooo so no shame for dia eyes at all
Re: Opening Of Saudi Arabia $2B World's Tallest Building Pushed To 2019(photos). by Nobody: 9:14am On May 13, 2017
Not until the curse of Cain is broken in Africa, that continent will remain in dark & black man generally. there is something fundamentally wrong with the mind of their black man especially Nigerians the most populous black nation.

Why a Nigerian want to gain the whole world at the expense of his soul baffles me . There are many billionaires like this in Nigeria but they chose the path of vanity & selfishness.

white billionaires make their wealth through services, solutions & innovation that benefits the world whereas in Nigeria most are either a fund looting politician, or a fraudster, drug trafficker,ritualist or a gambler on the internet.

China is now set to raise 450million billionaires in 5 years time and their men are already out to Africa building investments to make the money while Nigeria youths are there on internet harvesting GET QUICK RICH SCHEME, GAMBLING, YAHOO YAHOO PLUS & shouting hustling & no jobs to do. If this is what their youths does for a living, you think they will be where they are today.

4 Likes

Re: Opening Of Saudi Arabia $2B World's Tallest Building Pushed To 2019(photos). by seangy4konji: 9:21am On May 13, 2017
we have no iota of shame in nIGERIA...

No shame at all...
Re: Opening Of Saudi Arabia $2B World's Tallest Building Pushed To 2019(photos). by Nobody: 9:22am On May 13, 2017
amazon14:
In this type of thread you won,t find the likes of sarrki, omekalive, ngeneukwuenu, ipobexposed, Biafra and cohort to comment. They will be waiting for a head like £20B found in gej pocket, or see what Nnamdi Kanu is doing.
Bunch of...... Make I no talk

don't u know when Jonathan traveled to Saudi Arabia to import boko boys.

Stop supporting Jonathan stop supporting PDP if u love Biafra don't make it clear and avoid Nigeria PDP politicians don't be deceived
Re: Opening Of Saudi Arabia $2B World's Tallest Building Pushed To 2019(photos). by RealHaute: 9:22am On May 13, 2017
trustyshoess:
Sometimes I wonder if Nigerian leaders ever feel ashamed of themselves undecided

Everyone's calling you their brother for some weird reason. Can't miss out. So....my brother, Nigerian leaders don't give a flying fucck about the populace, as they're only in it to line their pockets. I've always tried to be optimistic about Nigeria, but that optimism is now waning. Gosh! I need a hug. cry
Re: Opening Of Saudi Arabia $2B World's Tallest Building Pushed To 2019(photos). by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:28am On May 13, 2017
cry
trustyshoess:
Mehn does pix really broke my heart!
Re: Opening Of Saudi Arabia $2B World's Tallest Building Pushed To 2019(photos). by OpinionCounts(m): 9:36am On May 13, 2017
Wait oo, guys, I thought the flight altitude for choppers is within 3000 - 3500ft and this building is 3500ft. Hope this will not be creating aviation challenges? Anyways I knw experts must have put all that into consideration before approving the project.
Re: Opening Of Saudi Arabia $2B World's Tallest Building Pushed To 2019(photos). by EazyMoh(m): 9:42am On May 13, 2017
OpinionCounts:
Wait oo, guys, I thought the flight altitude for choppers is within 3000 - 3500ft and this building is 3500ft. Hope this will not be creating aviation challenges? Anyways I knw experts must have put all that into consideration before approving the project.
The choppers can just go around it now.
Re: Opening Of Saudi Arabia $2B World's Tallest Building Pushed To 2019(photos). by bullabong(m): 9:44am On May 13, 2017
deWav:
The same $2B would be comfortably embezzled by some unfortunate greedy fellows among us. Incomplete senses if you ask me.
without looting,Nigeria can afford to build this sort of project every 5 years. I believe
Re: Opening Of Saudi Arabia $2B World's Tallest Building Pushed To 2019(photos). by OpinionCounts(m): 9:47am On May 13, 2017
EazyMoh:

The choppers can just go around it now.

I'm scared oo, because I know the challenges this pilots face in trying to maneuver especially during poor visibility due to thick clouds, haze, fog, mist etc. Just concerned anyway.
Re: Opening Of Saudi Arabia $2B World's Tallest Building Pushed To 2019(photos). by moscobabs(m): 9:48am On May 13, 2017
lakesider:
This is the best post I have ever seen on nairaland

yes jare , the guys mobilized the masses to support this polithievians
Re: Opening Of Saudi Arabia $2B World's Tallest Building Pushed To 2019(photos). by Demmzy15(m): 9:53am On May 13, 2017
shawl:

Ok. Na those emojis you wan take disregard the Hadith ba?
grin grin grin
Re: Opening Of Saudi Arabia $2B World's Tallest Building Pushed To 2019(photos). by ahmedbanj(m): 9:57am On May 13, 2017
What Position is COCOA HOUSE IN IBADAN?[/quote] mtcheww,cocoa house? lol.,dat one cum dey among?
Re: Opening Of Saudi Arabia $2B World's Tallest Building Pushed To 2019(photos). by Nobody: 10:02am On May 13, 2017
trustyshoess:
hmm...maybe sanusi lamido sanusi only
Re: Opening Of Saudi Arabia $2B World's Tallest Building Pushed To 2019(photos). by 2badForReal: 10:05am On May 13, 2017
Sometimes I wonder if Nigeria is the HELL we all read about
Re: Opening Of Saudi Arabia $2B World's Tallest Building Pushed To 2019(photos). by Ifeconwaba(m): 10:10am On May 13, 2017
God am just crying right now and wondering who did this to us
Re: Opening Of Saudi Arabia $2B World's Tallest Building Pushed To 2019(photos). by Abudu2000(m): 10:14am On May 13, 2017
Kenon9:
$2b that is almost N800b!!! The way this money would have been embezzled in Nigeria ehnn?...They will swim in the money then start 'redistributing' the money to their pockets
ahh annnn, come on naaa, that money not enough to go around 3 politicians in Nigeria self....

Nigeria leaders can embezle the world is given the chance
Re: Opening Of Saudi Arabia $2B World's Tallest Building Pushed To 2019(photos). by Nobody: 10:58am On May 13, 2017
paschal47:
Nigeria is really lost.
lost is an understatement , the country don baje
Re: Opening Of Saudi Arabia $2B World's Tallest Building Pushed To 2019(photos). by Explorers(m): 11:17am On May 13, 2017
OpinionCounts:

When it stand, every pilot on earth will be aware of that building and avoid the route.

There will also be signal light on it for pilots.

1 Like

Re: Opening Of Saudi Arabia $2B World's Tallest Building Pushed To 2019(photos). by Nobody: 11:25am On May 13, 2017
samhay:
Samhay is typing.........

What Position is COCOA HOUSE IN IBADAN?

Don't mind those compiling the statistics. They must be racist to have left Cocoa house out. :-)
Re: Opening Of Saudi Arabia $2B World's Tallest Building Pushed To 2019(photos). by Nobody: 11:31am On May 13, 2017
ItzHoludex:
and Nigeria can use that same $2B to open a hotel in 1 plot of land....
you no well abi?
If i laugh more than this now, I will do you something na na!!
Re: Opening Of Saudi Arabia $2B World's Tallest Building Pushed To 2019(photos). by Nobody: 11:44am On May 13, 2017
See why I love nigerians, even in our division we still unit.all the whole comments I read, none hate the the gigantic project, despite that the ideal is from Saudi.
Our problems is not corruption but sentiments. See what is going between vp and president by their supporters, the last general election, where president most come from, who most hold on to power, where appointment should come from and so on. .....
Only we put sentiment away , we aren't go any where!
Re: Opening Of Saudi Arabia $2B World's Tallest Building Pushed To 2019(photos). by ItzHoludex(m): 11:59am On May 13, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
you no well abi?
If i laugh more than this now, I will do you something na na!!

you know its good to laugh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gas Explosion In Surulere Burns Down Building, Cars (Photos, Videos) / 10 Omonilelawyer’s Rules On What You MUST Do Before You Buy A Land Or House / Can 4 Million Naira Build A House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.