Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,759 members, 7,820,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

2019: Buhari’s Men In Dilemma - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Buhari’s Men In Dilemma (35974 Views)

Why Buhari’s Men, Security Chiefs Oppose Operation Amotekun / Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit / Defections: Buhari’s Men Angry Over Tinubu's Silence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Buhari’s Men In Dilemma by FLYFIRE(m): 6:10pm On May 13, 2017
ephi123:

You are obsessed with him, simple. Which is the reason you can't assess his policies objectively.

Plus the bmc benefit comes in handy, otherwise I don't know which kind of person will voluntarily create 704 topics defending government just like that. As gbegemaster has said, it's okay to hussle, just hussle safely, and of course be ready for the consequences too. Eod.
Don't mind these poo head liars...they are in the BMC payrolls
Re: 2019: Buhari’s Men In Dilemma by oyatz(m): 6:14pm On May 13, 2017
Oh boy Buhari's case na hot news o.
2019 go dey interesting, see all the people wey dey read this thread at the same time!

Re: 2019: Buhari’s Men In Dilemma by fergie001: 8:04pm On May 13, 2017
sapele914:
Speak for yourself,Go and look for a job or go back to school to better yourself,Nigeria is not a welfare state,no food for lazy man. Go and ask Anthony Elemulu of UBA,or Atedo Peterside of Stanbic ibtc how they made it to the top.
Oga ,I will do that after u learn how not to spoil people's name,its Elumelu not Elemelu.
I did not tell you I was lazy,or did you like what you read up there?,or because I am hardworking,I will not think about my leaders?
Learn to think first,type,then cross-check before you click submit.Thank You.
Re: 2019: Buhari’s Men In Dilemma by Mactons(m): 8:35pm On May 13, 2017
instead of them to focus on providing good governance they are there planning for 2019. our politicians are fools and thieves
Re: 2019: Buhari’s Men In Dilemma by Deilluminator(m): 9:22pm On May 13, 2017
Nigeria, which way? Elections never near, Baba still sick yet the mathematics has started

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO / Gbajabiamila Visits Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (Photos) / We Don't Practice Politics Of Witch-hunt In Anambra, Checkout This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.