Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Lets Bombard Cnn And Major Network News So That They Can Report The News - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lets Bombard Cnn And Major Network News So That They Can Report The News (651 Views)

See The Mistake Made By NTA During Last Night's Network News On Adams Oshiomhole / Nairaland Featured On Ait's Network News (pictured) / Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Bombard Cnn And Major Network News So That They Can Report The News by bombay: 3:27pm On Jan 11, 2010
Lets bombard cnn and major network news so that they can report the new that Yara dua is dead so the those animals in abuja will know they cannot lie anymore.
grin grin grin

I have alread sent one to cnn so if we bombard them they will report the news.
Re: Lets Bombard Cnn And Major Network News So That They Can Report The News by Choco5: 3:33pm On Jan 11, 2010
The same minute and nanosecond that CNN and BBC give your report of Yar'Adua's death is the same nanosecond that you will recieve a phonecall informing you of the complete annihilation of your entire family!!
Re: Lets Bombard Cnn And Major Network News So That They Can Report The News by blacksta(m): 3:46pm On Jan 11, 2010
Choco5:

The same minute and nanosecond that CNN and BBC give your report of Yar'Adua's death is the same nanosecond that you will recieve a phonecall informing you of the complete annihilation of your entire family!!

how?
Re: Lets Bombard Cnn And Major Network News So That They Can Report The News by bombay: 3:56pm On Jan 11, 2010
Why did you say that choco5 you think everyone is like you fool. tongue
Re: Lets Bombard Cnn And Major Network News So That They Can Report The News by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 11, 2010
Choco5:

Wetin dey pain you oga!. tongue
Re: Lets Bombard Cnn And Major Network News So That They Can Report The News by Choco5: 3:59pm On Jan 11, 2010
ilugunboy:

Wetin dey pain you oga!. tongue

Them tell you say I be oga? What if I be madam?
Re: Lets Bombard Cnn And Major Network News So That They Can Report The News by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 11, 2010
Choco5:

Them tell you say I be oga? What if I be madam?

Not that I care though.

You can as well be a goat. tongue
Re: Lets Bombard Cnn And Major Network News So That They Can Report The News by bombay: 4:05pm On Jan 11, 2010
Choco5 you transexual watine dey worry you abi ur toto dey raise take time o no dey issue threat anyhow make i no send my mili to ur side ,You think say na everybody dey fear die na wah for you o.
You know know say almost everybody for 9ja don die or them dey quarter to die so watine you dey fear. grin
Re: Lets Bombard Cnn And Major Network News So That They Can Report The News by Choco5: 4:13pm On Jan 11, 2010
ilugunboy:

Not that I care though.

You can as well be a goat. tongue

A goat is a gender in your family?
Re: Lets Bombard Cnn And Major Network News So That They Can Report The News by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 11, 2010
By their words and deeds you shall now their ubringing. Your carelessness and thoughtlessnes  show the type of low-life family you are from. No more words with you please.
Re: Lets Bombard Cnn And Major Network News So That They Can Report The News by Choco5: 10:35am On Jan 12, 2010
Okay, the man has been confirmed alive, recuperating and even into happenings in AFCON. The news you wanted to bombard them with, what happens to it? In fact, Don't lemme vex here, il just quietly exit. . .

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Hide The Death Of Yaradua In This 'global Village' / Open Letter - Us, France, Britain & Eu Joint Statement On Nigeria / Missing “president”: 6-man Ministerial Team To Go In Search Of Yar’adua In Saudi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.