Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Sport Activities In Enugu Today (photos Included) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sport Activities In Enugu Today (photos Included) (16001 Views)

Coronavirus: Italy Suspends Serie A And All Sport Activities / FIFA Ban Samson Siasia From Every Sport Activities For Life - SEE REASON / Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sport Activities In Enugu Today (photos Included) by MrEverest(m): 9:01am On May 14, 2017
Benekruku:

Enugu is the best place to be in the East. Followed by Imo
Both Enugu & Owerri are very beautiful, stop making it look like a competition before someone will take advantage of that and start making unnecessary comparisons.

2 Likes

Re: Sport Activities In Enugu Today (photos Included) by MrEverest(m): 10:14am On May 14, 2017
Olu20090:

I lived in Abuja, Kaduna, Lagos, Port Harcourt and Enugu. If I had to choose, it's Enugu. Some people might try to argue...Abuja and Lagos are well developed, I tell them...that's not the point, it's the QUALITY OF LIFE THAT ENUGU AFFORDS. When I brought my wife and kids from abroad few yrs ago before I built my house, I cleverly had them stay with me in Lagos, Port Harcourt, Abuja and Enugu, each city for 1 month. After 4 months, I asked them to pick a city where I'll build our house, can you believe that all of them, my wife and 3 kids shouted Enugu. That was the end of the discussion. The next day I flew to Enugu, contacted a friend and bought a land where I built my house. Mind you, my wife is not a Nigerian nor black, nor had had she and my kids ever stepped feet in Nigeria prior to my experimentation. They visit once or twice a year, and they are very happy in Enugu...that gives me joy.
Absolute fact you just stated there. Anybody who has stayed abroad and relocates to Nigeria will find places like Enugu and Owerri conducive in terms of amenities, security, serenity and good night life.

1 Like

Re: Sport Activities In Enugu Today (photos Included) by hornyofife: 10:36am On May 14, 2017
enugu obodo oma

1 Like

Re: Sport Activities In Enugu Today (photos Included) by hornyofife: 10:37am On May 14, 2017
042 obodo oma

1 Like

Re: Sport Activities In Enugu Today (photos Included) by hornyofife: 10:38am On May 14, 2017
ala obodo oma

Re: Sport Activities In Enugu Today (photos Included) by hornyofife: 10:39am On May 14, 2017
obodo oma

Re: Sport Activities In Enugu Today (photos Included) by hornyofife: 10:40am On May 14, 2017
ndi obodo oma

Re: Sport Activities In Enugu Today (photos Included) by hornyofife: 10:42am On May 14, 2017
ndi igbo oma

Re: Sport Activities In Enugu Today (photos Included) by hornyofife: 10:46am On May 14, 2017
ndi oma

Re: Sport Activities In Enugu Today (photos Included) by hornyofife: 10:49am On May 14, 2017
ala oma

1 Like

Re: Sport Activities In Enugu Today (photos Included) by hornyofife: 10:51am On May 14, 2017
obo dinma

Re: Sport Activities In Enugu Today (photos Included) by Cooly100: 2:02pm On May 14, 2017
Olu20090:

I lived in Abuja, Kaduna, Lagos, Port Harcourt and Enugu. If I had to choose, it's Enugu. Some people might try to argue...Abuja and Lagos are well developed, I tell them...that's not the point, it's the QUALITY OF LIFE THAT ENUGU AFFORDS. When I brought my wife and kids from abroad few yrs ago before I built my house, I cleverly had them stay with me in Lagos, Port Harcourt, Abuja and Enugu, each city for 1 month. After 4 months, I asked them to pick a city where I'll build our house, can you believe that all of them, my wife and 3 kids shouted Enugu. That was the end of the discussion. The next day I flew to Enugu, contacted a friend and bought a land where I built my house next to a hill. Mind you, my wife is not a Nigerian nor black, nor had had she and my kids ever stepped feet in Nigeria prior to my experimentation. They visit once or twice a year, and they are very happy in Enugu...that gives me joy.

You are correct bro. I have lived in all the places you have mentioned as well, and prefers Enugu. I have also bought a land and built on a hilltop, overlooking decent upcoming estate in Enugu...Living on higher ground like Enugu increases life expectancy according to researchers...No wonder most Igbo leaders have a home in Enugu; Former VP Ekwueme, Ojukwu, Arthur Eze, DSP Ekeremadu, etc, etc..

2 Likes

Re: Sport Activities In Enugu Today (photos Included) by SexyNairalander: 2:34pm On May 14, 2017
Olu20090:

I lived in Abuja, Kaduna, Lagos, Port Harcourt and Enugu. If I had to choose, it's Enugu. Some people might try to argue...Abuja and Lagos are well developed, I tell them...that's not the point, it's the QUALITY OF LIFE THAT ENUGU AFFORDS. When I brought my wife and kids from abroad few yrs ago before I built my house, I cleverly had them stay with me in Lagos, Port Harcourt, Abuja and Enugu, each city for 1 month. After 4 months, I asked them to pick a city where I'll build our house, can you believe that all of them, my wife and 3 kids shouted Enugu. That was the end of the discussion. The next day I flew to Enugu, contacted a friend and bought a land where I built my house next to a hill. Mind you, my wife is not a Nigerian nor black, nor had had she and my kids ever stepped feet in Nigeria prior to my experimentation. They visit once or twice a year, and they are very happy in Enugu...that gives me joy.
Whao am really happy to hear that. . .I am from Enugu state but grew up in lagos, came to school here in 2012 and since then I fell in love with the state

1 Like

Re: Sport Activities In Enugu Today (photos Included) by chinuz(m): 3:20pm On May 14, 2017
hornyofife:
obo dinma
can i get the addresses of the basketball courts in Enugu? Thanks
Re: Sport Activities In Enugu Today (photos Included) by SexyNairalander: 4:10pm On May 14, 2017
chinuz:
can i get the addresses of the basketball courts in Enugu? Thanks
it should be in stadium by your left
Re: Sport Activities In Enugu Today (photos Included) by zeezeegal(m): 8:59pm On May 14, 2017
geebril:

lol... Bruh , in a way it is..... Just go to stadium or ful.... You'll see various sporting activities..... You can ask Zeezeegal na
Yes O... U Really Need To Cum See Wit Ur Eyes
Re: Sport Activities In Enugu Today (photos Included) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:53pm On May 14, 2017
Olu20090:

Which state are you from?
Re: Sport Activities In Enugu Today (photos Included) by BOOKERPAGE(m): 6:22pm On May 17, 2017
Re: Sport Activities In Enugu Today (photos Included) by fanficgirl(f): 3:28am On May 23, 2017
Olu20090:
Enugu...the best city to live in Nigeria. A place you will live and wonder if it's Nigeria. The mentality of the people there is far from typical Nigerians. Until you live in Enugu, you will never understand this. Look at how fresh they are like African Americans!
Since when are African American fresh?
Re: Sport Activities In Enugu Today (photos Included) by Pojomojo: 6:23pm On Jan 24, 2019
do u have a mail?
Merije66:
Okpara square.. Real state of mind bro, where life is easy
Re: Sport Activities In Enugu Today (photos Included) by SunriseW(f): 12:03pm On Jan 25, 2019
Enugu is a really cool,nice public transport,everywhere is easily accessible. I went to primary school in the city and usually wake up around 6 and still get to school on time. I really feel for my neighbours kids in Lagos who wake up each day at 4:30am so they can get to school on time.
If I'll have to raise my kids in Nigeria, it will definitely be Enugu.
It's a serene environment to study,where you can be in a classroom and not hear the sound of a vehicle.
I love Enugu.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of 2012 London Olympics-Closing Ceremony / Onuachu Scores Hatrick To Power Genk Past RFC Seraing / Nigeria Gets $500,000 CAF Grant For 2018 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.