Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

EFCC Submits Indicting Call Logs Between Ricky Tarfa And Judges - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Submits Indicting Call Logs Between Ricky Tarfa And Judges (18753 Views)

Extradition: EFCC Submits Interpol, Other Documents On Diezani To AGF / MTN Confirms Call Logs Between Justice Yunusa, Ricky Tarfa / N15bn: EFCC Submits Report To President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Submits Indicting Call Logs Between Ricky Tarfa And Judges by realborn(m): 2:55pm On May 13, 2017
What of logs between Lawyers of this administration and Judges?

To move forward, there must be sincerity across board. With the continuous decline in the quality of life in Nigeria, Nigerians in position of authority will continue to compromise.

My opinion..
Re: EFCC Submits Indicting Call Logs Between Ricky Tarfa And Judges by Iamwrath: 2:58pm On May 13, 2017
hahahahahahaha

werey

hahahahahahaha

skywalker001:
Do you know why all social networks are so calm today

It's because slayers are writing utme

1 Like

Re: EFCC Submits Indicting Call Logs Between Ricky Tarfa And Judges by Emilord(m): 2:59pm On May 13, 2017
The Defence lawyer countered the evidence because it was obtained by deceit. This Lawyer should know that in law,the mode of obtaining evidence is of no moment,provided the evidence relates to the fact in issue. Its very pitiable that a SAN would do such thing. CORRUPTION in all facets should be discountenaced.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Submits Indicting Call Logs Between Ricky Tarfa And Judges by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 13, 2017
abescom:
have you made any sense with this rubbish?
it would not make sense to you as your sentiments cannot let you reason properly.
Re: EFCC Submits Indicting Call Logs Between Ricky Tarfa And Judges by skywalker001(m): 3:01pm On May 13, 2017
Iamwrath:
hahahahahahaha

werey
hahahahahahaha

gringringrin
Re: EFCC Submits Indicting Call Logs Between Ricky Tarfa And Judges by Bobby808: 3:03pm On May 13, 2017
majekdom2:
This does not make any sense. Can EFCC release all the call logs of politicians... Then we will know they are fighting corruption.
I nor know why this efcc nor get small sense sef. You take person phone by trick and force and come and tell the court rubbish stories.
Re: EFCC Submits Indicting Call Logs Between Ricky Tarfa And Judges by righteoustune: 3:03pm On May 13, 2017
Okay, na so we don dey hear am since.
Re: EFCC Submits Indicting Call Logs Between Ricky Tarfa And Judges by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 13, 2017
Tamarapetty:
don't even understand! grin today's my birthday sha

You forget before ni?
Re: EFCC Submits Indicting Call Logs Between Ricky Tarfa And Judges by bignero: 3:09pm On May 13, 2017
Tamarapetty:

happy birthday!!! smiley
Re: EFCC Submits Indicting Call Logs Between Ricky Tarfa And Judges by ocelot2006(m): 3:12pm On May 13, 2017
fullstreets:
“The defendant’s phones were retrieved by deceit by the operatives of the EFCC;
Unnecessary technicality, was any form of communication established or not? Dats what we r interested in.

It is not an unreasonable technicality. Was the EFCC authorized by a Federal Court to eavesdrop on calls between both parties? If yes, then very good. If no, the court will strike out its case...again.
Re: EFCC Submits Indicting Call Logs Between Ricky Tarfa And Judges by kings09(m): 3:15pm On May 13, 2017
The way an un-named APC gov steal Paris fund n buhari doesn't want to reveal DAT. Zombie
Iamwrath:
Another revelation, i expect wailers to tell us it's media trial

That's because Buhari is breaking their collective bloccuses he he he

Sarrki , what did i tell you about revelations ??

How do you return what you did not steal ?
Re: EFCC Submits Indicting Call Logs Between Ricky Tarfa And Judges by brainpulse: 3:23pm On May 13, 2017
ocelot2006:

It is not an unreasonable technicality. Was the EFCC authorized by a Federal Court to eavesdrop on calls between both parties? If yes, then very good. If no, the court will strike out its case...again.
Go read the EFCC act
Re: EFCC Submits Indicting Call Logs Between Ricky Tarfa And Judges by higgs: 3:23pm On May 13, 2017
Corrupt judges are a serious threat to society
Re: EFCC Submits Indicting Call Logs Between Ricky Tarfa And Judges by brainpulse: 3:23pm On May 13, 2017
kings09:
The way an un-named APC gov steal Paris fund n buhari doesn't want to reveal DAT. Zombie
Stole
Re: EFCC Submits Indicting Call Logs Between Ricky Tarfa And Judges by kuchikau: 3:24pm On May 13, 2017
...........Let me use dis opportunity to advise guys who foolishily follow/live their lives to please girls. U are on ur way to your early grave.
See the way nairalanders adores some stupid girls here makes me go gaga. I dont really undastand whats so special about their toto or nyash or breast.
It takes only a woman to bring a very strong man to his knees.
For Gods sake why do men follow women about like sheep with direction.
A gal dat mensturates evry 28days, wets her dirty smelling pants, yet u behave like an idiot before her. Wetin they hungry u for her stupid body?
ThankGod for my kind of friends.
Re: EFCC Submits Indicting Call Logs Between Ricky Tarfa And Judges by danigbo(m): 3:25pm On May 13, 2017
You receive money abi you no receive forget when and how we got the information. If this man no go jail ....I will tear my birth certificate !
Re: EFCC Submits Indicting Call Logs Between Ricky Tarfa And Judges by woodmood: 3:29pm On May 13, 2017
4dor:
This corrupt SAN that stormed the court with fellow SANs like a warrior. Smh angry

unfortunately, it is crooked SANs like this that will not allow young brilliant lawyers to make an headway all because they can call the equally corrupt judges to get favourable judgements.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Submits Indicting Call Logs Between Ricky Tarfa And Judges by danigbo(m): 3:31pm On May 13, 2017
You received bribe abi you no receive forget when and how we got the information. If this man is not convicted. ...I will tear my birth certificate !

1 Like

Re: EFCC Submits Indicting Call Logs Between Ricky Tarfa And Judges by castrokins(m): 3:33pm On May 13, 2017
Does This Imply That EFCC Is Tapping Nigerians?

Is It Constitutional?
Re: EFCC Submits Indicting Call Logs Between Ricky Tarfa And Judges by Partnerbiz(f): 3:35pm On May 13, 2017
Emilord:
The Defence lawyer countered the evidence because it was obtained by deceit. This Lawyer should know that in law,the mode of obtaining evidence is of no moment,provided the evidence relates to the fact in issue. Its very pitiable that a SAN would do such thing. CORRUPTION in all facets should be discountenaced.
You miscontrued it bro.
Yes, what you stated is the law but he meant that they got those phones by deceit.
In other words, he is suggesting that they probably sent those messages themselves after seizing the phones by deceit.
Re: EFCC Submits Indicting Call Logs Between Ricky Tarfa And Judges by sapele914(m): 3:36pm On May 13, 2017
majekdom2:
This does not make any sense. Can EFCC release all the call logs of politicians... Then we will know they are fighting corruption.
First Class MUMU. Showing your stupidity to the world.
Re: EFCC Submits Indicting Call Logs Between Ricky Tarfa And Judges by Partnerbiz(f): 3:36pm On May 13, 2017
brainpulse:
Go read the EFCC act
So what does the act say?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Submits Indicting Call Logs Between Ricky Tarfa And Judges by ocelot2006(m): 3:58pm On May 13, 2017
brainpulse:
Go read the EFCC act

Share it here with us. Tell us what we don't know.
Re: EFCC Submits Indicting Call Logs Between Ricky Tarfa And Judges by Emilord(m): 4:18pm On May 13, 2017
Partnerbiz:

You miscontrued it bro.
Yes, what you stated is the law but he meant that they got those phones by deceit.
In other words, he is suggesting that they probably sent those messages themselves after seizing the phones by deceit.
Okay,i can now relate from the story. Good observation
Re: EFCC Submits Indicting Call Logs Between Ricky Tarfa And Judges by Donbigi2(m): 4:34pm On May 13, 2017
Emilord:

You don't know the law! ...

If an item is gotten illegally or not shown to the defendant's lawyer and vice versa before presenting it in court(except with valid reason) , it can't be used in court.
Re: EFCC Submits Indicting Call Logs Between Ricky Tarfa And Judges by dadavivo: 4:34pm On May 13, 2017
Tamarapetty:
and so, make we fry beans?
Re: EFCC Submits Indicting Call Logs Between Ricky Tarfa And Judges by OlujobaSamuel: 4:37pm On May 13, 2017
Partnerbiz:

You miscontrued it bro.
log will show date, time and mins used for conversation, or what you read stated after the phone was gotten by deceit as claimed by the lawyer

1 Like

Re: EFCC Submits Indicting Call Logs Between Ricky Tarfa And Judges by OlujobaSamuel: 4:43pm On May 13, 2017
Donbigi2:

If an item is gotten illegally or not shown to the defendant's lawyer and vice versa before presenting it in court(except with valid reason) , it can't be used in court.
abeg which law of evidence be that?
except gotten through force or it is proven to be a false document, the manner of getting the evidence is irrelevant.
eg, you are commiting a crime in your compound, while i peeped on you through the gate. is it right to peep on you? will that invalidate your action if I'm to stand as a witness against you in the court of law?
Re: EFCC Submits Indicting Call Logs Between Ricky Tarfa And Judges by wakes: 4:47pm On May 13, 2017
WHO IS THIS TARFA?
Re: EFCC Submits Indicting Call Logs Between Ricky Tarfa And Judges by Emilord(m): 5:00pm On May 13, 2017
Donbigi2:

Lord Denning,u know the law very well. Nobody is talking about the objection in tendering the evidence before the court. My contention was that he said the mode of obtaining the evidence was deceitful because it was obtained from his phone. I am looking at his reason
Re: EFCC Submits Indicting Call Logs Between Ricky Tarfa And Judges by Emilord(m): 5:04pm On May 13, 2017
OlujobaSamuel:

abeg which law of evidence be that?
except gotten through force or it is proven to be a false document, the manner of getting the evidence is irrelevant.
eg, you are commiting a crime in your compound, while i peeped on you through the gate. is it right to peep on you? will that invalidate your action if I'm to stand as a witness against you in the court of law?

Thank You bro. It seems he doesnt know the rule of evidence

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army / 2023 Presidency: Buhari, Tinubu, Others To Agree On Zoning 2021, Says Ngige / CCT Trial: Saraki Tactically Delaying Trial Because He’s Afraid – Tribunal Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.