Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,332 members, 7,954,351 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:15 PM

Nigerian Surgeon Removes Lady's Ovary Instead Of Her Appendix - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Surgeon Removes Lady's Ovary Instead Of Her Appendix (72017 Views)

IUD Turns Woman's Ovary To Black, Loses Her Legs (Disturbing Photos) / Dr. Oluyinka Olutoye, The Nigerian Surgeon With A Difference (Photos) / Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her Tumor, Returns Her Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Lady's Ovary Instead Of Her Appendix by lukmonhusluk: 7:08pm On May 13, 2017
Chai..... there is God ooooooo
Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Lady's Ovary Instead Of Her Appendix by adioolayi(m): 7:08pm On May 13, 2017
God of mercy! Oluwa oooo!
Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Lady's Ovary Instead Of Her Appendix by Adeevah(m): 7:11pm On May 13, 2017
Dokita Alaja

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Lady's Ovary Instead Of Her Appendix by Nkemdirimagbii: 7:11pm On May 13, 2017
What a quack doctor and he has been practicing for the past 20 something years. Outright dismissal is what fit him. [color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Lady's Ovary Instead Of Her Appendix by mechanics(m): 7:13pm On May 13, 2017
eyah, what an error.
Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Lady's Ovary Instead Of Her Appendix by ElsonMorali: 7:13pm On May 13, 2017
Now he is a Nigerian doctor abi? But If he won the most prestigious medical award or performed some medical feat he becomes what...? A Briton?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Lady's Ovary Instead Of Her Appendix by victorazy(m): 7:15pm On May 13, 2017
u can judge from the cote
Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Lady's Ovary Instead Of Her Appendix by HaneefahRN(f): 7:15pm On May 13, 2017
How is that even possible?
Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Lady's Ovary Instead Of Her Appendix by GeneralOjukwu: 7:16pm On May 13, 2017
DollarAngel:
Dr Lawal Haruna

Skull Miners Representing Abroad grin

He's obviously an ABOKI, but we both know YOU ARE SCARED TO WRITE THAT grin

I dare you to say the truth without sh1tting your panties or bursting into tearswink

or running to Abidjan. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Lady's Ovary Instead Of Her Appendix by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 7:17pm On May 13, 2017
Madeu:
How did he miss the incision?

McBurney Point is the incision for Appendicectomy, different from oophorectomy. It easy to rupture the Ascending colon than the ovary.

How does the incision come into this?

Gridiron or McBurney incision are based on the determination of the most likely spot an appendix will be found. Doesn't mean you can't come across the rt ovary during surgery (very rare) especially if you have to extent the incision. Besides we aren't told the nature of the surgery or presentation of the patient. It could have been complicated and required an exploratory laparotomy .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Lady's Ovary Instead Of Her Appendix by RealHaute: 7:20pm On May 13, 2017
Chai! Pocohantas ...I cover your ovaries with the blood of Jesus.
Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Lady's Ovary Instead Of Her Appendix by azaino: 7:21pm On May 13, 2017
Please how can I purchase the form for NAME CHECKERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (NCAN)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Lady's Ovary Instead Of Her Appendix by noziz(m): 7:22pm On May 13, 2017
grin LAWAL HARUNA.... tribal pple

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Lady's Ovary Instead Of Her Appendix by Afam4eva(m): 7:22pm On May 13, 2017
Tolexander:
Youngman,
the incidence was reported to have happened in the UK.

UK uses quota system to employ?
What he meant was that he probably got admission into a Nigerian university through quota system ad that's if he even schooled in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Lady's Ovary Instead Of Her Appendix by greatermax77(m): 7:24pm On May 13, 2017
Quota system doctor
if its here, they will cover it up with one useless story but over there, lia lia.
Breeze don blow & fowl yansh open

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Lady's Ovary Instead Of Her Appendix by Jacobx007: 7:26pm On May 13, 2017
smellingmenses:
Iawal haruna... Quota system product. I am not surprised.
Quota system in UK? Guy u fall my hand ooooooo
Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Lady's Ovary Instead Of Her Appendix by dlawseun(m): 7:26pm On May 13, 2017
It is finished....
Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Lady's Ovary Instead Of Her Appendix by sunnyajaks: 7:27pm On May 13, 2017
Nawaaaa ooooo God have mercy
Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Lady's Ovary Instead Of Her Appendix by Jacobx007: 7:28pm On May 13, 2017
greatermax77:
Quota system doctor
if its here, they will cover it up with one useless story but over there, lia lia.
Breeze don blow & fowl yansh open
Let me give u d benefit of d doubt , pls explain wat u mean by quota system in uk. Else I wil say a quota system product is better than you
Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Lady's Ovary Instead Of Her Appendix by mamatwiny(f): 7:28pm On May 13, 2017
Blood of zecharia.

Am sure he took something stronger than fresh oshogbo weed.
Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Lady's Ovary Instead Of Her Appendix by Bondesniger(m): 7:28pm On May 13, 2017
the man need weed
Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Lady's Ovary Instead Of Her Appendix by Passingshit(m): 7:31pm On May 13, 2017
A 59-year-old Nigerian Senior Surgeon, Dr Lawal Haruna, who reportedly removed a woman’s ovary accidentally instead of her appendix has been struck off after being branded a ‘danger to patients.

Afonja coneheads always putting the lives of their amala and ewedu eaters in danger! shocked
Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Lady's Ovary Instead Of Her Appendix by solpat(m): 7:31pm On May 13, 2017
lipsrsealed angryHe should be used to treat some people

Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Lady's Ovary Instead Of Her Appendix by larrypourl(m): 7:32pm On May 13, 2017
Jesus!!! His he really a medical or veterinary doctor shocked

Big size quality loafers for sale, size 45 black and Size 47 brown up for grab at cool prices

Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Lady's Ovary Instead Of Her Appendix by Passingshit(m): 7:33pm On May 13, 2017
smellingmenses:

Son I don't have to exchange insults with you. I am off to civilised discourses. I am not responsible for your bitterness at the world.
But whyyyy?

Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Lady's Ovary Instead Of Her Appendix by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 13, 2017
NCAN NIGERIA reporting.. Haruna Lawal possible origin.. Northern Sector Possesses Kolanut Chewing Skills and butchering skills. subject is a mallomite with boko traits; be advised.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Lady's Ovary Instead Of Her Appendix by Sashd: 7:34pm On May 13, 2017
He is Nigerian because he did something wrong mtcheeeeeeew
Thank God Anthony joshua declared his roots from the beginning it would have been British boxer wins...
Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Lady's Ovary Instead Of Her Appendix by bionixs: 7:35pm On May 13, 2017
HungerBAD:
Which kind Dokitor be this?

This kind man fit go remove man "Blocus" instead of the "Boil"around that region come tender person impotent.

God forbid bad thing.

chai! Aboki operation

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Lady's Ovary Instead Of Her Appendix by Michel2013: 7:36pm On May 13, 2017
first time i heard of a boko haram doctor abroad instead of adding to the last part of the image of the zoo like his mates in US he just spolt it like a product of boko haram him bi. aboki na aboki i spit on u. idiot. just come back and join ur fellow terrorists and continue where u stopped.
Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Lady's Ovary Instead Of Her Appendix by Jacobx007: 7:37pm On May 13, 2017
bionixs:
chai! Aboki operation
IYAMIRI spotted grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Lady's Ovary Instead Of Her Appendix by bkool7(m): 7:37pm On May 13, 2017
smellingmenses:

Old man you never heard of commonwealth scholarship awarded based on quota system?.... You must be from the indomie generation son.

I'm guessing the doctor must gave told you he studied on scholarship
Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Lady's Ovary Instead Of Her Appendix by Jacobx007: 7:38pm On May 13, 2017
Michel2013:
first time i heard of a boko haram doctor abroad instead of adding to the last part of the image of the zoo like his mates in US he just spolt it like a product of boko haram him bi. aboki na aboki i spit on u. ediot. just come back and join ur fellow terrorists and continue where u stop.
Another IYAMIRI Spotted grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Early Is Antenatal? / Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG / She Falls Asleep After Every Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.