Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

2 Female Spirits Rape Me Every Night For 5 Years-kenyan Man Cries For Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 2 Female Spirits Rape Me Every Night For 5 Years-kenyan Man Cries For Help (551 Views)

Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt / Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) / Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Female Spirits Rape Me Every Night For 5 Years-kenyan Man Cries For Help by Henzyworld(m): 2:58pm On May 13, 2017
Eliud Njoroge, a man residing in Kangemi, Kenya, has narrated how two female spirits visit him at night to forcefully UnCloth him and sucked his pen*s.

This daily strange occurrence began in the year 2012 according to Njoroge who shared his encounter with The Nairobian News.

http://henzyworld.com/2017/03/18/abomination-father-caught-having-sex-with-his-own-biological-daughter-in-zambia/

The incident has already cost him his marriage in addition to the pain and weakness he experiences after the unsolicited sexual experience with the spirits.

http://henzyworld.com/2017/03/02/45-years-old-kenyan-man-stoned-to-death-for-sleeping-with-corpse-of-his-11-year-old-daughter-daughter/

“The problem started around 2012. That particular night, I heard footsteps and a girl crying outside my house.
“It was so real. I went out to see what was happening. I saw two women who upon seeing me, vanished.

“Days later, my wife traveled upcountry and the two women appeared again. This time, they came to my bed, forcefully undressed me and started sucking my penis.

http://henzyworld.com/2017/05/12/keystone-bank-revamps-branches-around-the-nation/

“I was in a lot of pain and didn’t comprehend what was going on. I remember waking up very tired and weak,” Njoroge disclosed.

According to the Kenyan man, who is now seeking deliverance from a local preacher, the occurrence with the spirits often happens whenever he sleeps unclad.
Source : Henzyworld.com

Re: 2 Female Spirits Rape Me Every Night For 5 Years-kenyan Man Cries For Help by sybarite7(m): 3:30pm On May 13, 2017
I JUST HAVE 1 QUESTION FOR YOU DO YOU ENJOY IT?
SINCE 2012 ,NA NOW U WAN BREAK UP WITH THEM,MY BROTHER KOLEWERK. YOU MUST FINISH YOUR POLYGAMOUS SEXCAPADES WITH YOUR SPIRIT FRIENDS WITH BENEFIT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Female Spirits Rape Me Every Night For 5 Years-kenyan Man Cries For Help by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 13, 2017
Hmmmm

Made in Kenya

1 Like

Re: 2 Female Spirits Rape Me Every Night For 5 Years-kenyan Man Cries For Help by Henzyworld(m): 3:49pm On May 13, 2017
Hahahhahaha
sybarite7:
I JUST HAVE 1 QUESTION FOR YOU
DO YOU ENJOY IT?

SINCE 2012 ,NA NOW U WAN BREAK UP WITH THEM,MY BROTHER KOLEWERK.
YOU MUST FINISH YOUR POLYGAMOUS SEXCAPADES WITH YOUR SPIRIT FRIENDS WITH BENEFIT
Re: 2 Female Spirits Rape Me Every Night For 5 Years-kenyan Man Cries For Help by Adedaniel211(m): 3:58pm On May 13, 2017
Hope dey Bleep u well sha ..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / How Do I Look Nairalanders......... / Please I Need Someone That Can Borrow Me #20,000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.