Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) (56117 Views)

Have 'Good' Sex With Your Pregnant Wives - Nigerian Lady Advises Men (Video) / 10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) / Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 6:43pm On Jan 18, 2019
A man has become social media sensation after he showed off a photo of his two heavily pregnant wives.

The man became an online sensation after sharing a photo of his two heavily pregnant wives.

The man identified as Collince Ojika, said to be a citizen of Kenya took to social media to share a family photo with his heavily pregnant wives.

He captioned the picture: ‘’When God gives, you take with open hands. Blessings loading 2019’’.

The viral pictures have sparked reactions from internet users – with many calling him a legend.

The Facebook user, Mwango Michael wrote: “Those are men whose magazines are fully loaded.”

Read More At: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/man-shares-photo-of-his-two-heavily-pregnant-wives/

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) by Cocotrendz(m): 6:44pm On Jan 18, 2019
Hmmmmm......FTC

HE SHOT HIS SHOT WELL

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 6:45pm On Jan 18, 2019
Cocotrendz:
Hmmmmm......FTC

HE SHOT HIS SHOT WELL

Really? grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) by firstolalekan(m): 6:46pm On Jan 18, 2019
Baaaad man cheesy

I love 3some

Where is lalasticlala sef?

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) by faithfull18(f): 6:49pm On Jan 18, 2019
Mtschew..

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 18, 2019
He likes the one that looks like monkey more than the one that resemble Obasanjo.

But it's alright.

9 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) by princechurchill(m): 7:33pm On Jan 18, 2019
The joy of 3 some is something that only men who thinks like Solomon will understand

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 18, 2019
Open blessings

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) by darfay: 8:35pm On Jan 18, 2019
Kenya is the home weird news

Cc tylann,nairobiwalkwer

Barbieperry:
Kenya here Kenya der

Any strange news na dem

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 18, 2019
princechurchill:
The joy of 3 some is something that only men who thinks like Solomon will understand

3sum kee u amazingly!!!

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) by Barbieperry(f): 8:35pm On Jan 18, 2019
Kenya here Kenya der

Any strange news na dem
Re: Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) by OzziOhinoyi(m): 8:36pm On Jan 18, 2019
shocked In need of property to purchase or rent for residential or biz purposes in Kuje-Abuja and environs? Check my signature.
Re: Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) by dipopooo(m): 8:36pm On Jan 18, 2019
cool cool[img][/img]
Re: Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) by freemanbubble: 8:36pm On Jan 18, 2019
isoright
Each woman go give birth to triplet now

My guy he own don finish!

7 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) by blowjob: 8:37pm On Jan 18, 2019
SAI BUHARI

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) by GavelSlam: 8:38pm On Jan 18, 2019
Correct guy.

They appear to be a happy home.

Safe delivery ladies.

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) by Princeharmless11: 8:38pm On Jan 18, 2019
Hope you v' seen what you are looking for

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) by ogunmourinho(m): 8:38pm On Jan 18, 2019
embarassed and me still not get one

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) by Caseless: 8:38pm On Jan 18, 2019
grin

Al-shabab can use their terrorist attacks to stop fun-seekers from enjoying outside, but they can't stop this man from carrying this man from carrying out his marital attacks in zha oza room.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) by superior1: 8:38pm On Jan 18, 2019
There is love in sharing

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) by Promismike(m): 8:39pm On Jan 18, 2019
Chai! The way women have reduced themselves to an object of sex and for being available for baby mama is really demeaning.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) by Awesomefred32(m): 8:40pm On Jan 18, 2019
grin grin
the real G.O.A.T

6 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) by Celebsnews: 8:40pm On Jan 18, 2019
grin Why always Kenya?

Meanwhile, watch top ten Africa most famous and talented celebrities kids. Number one and two will leave you breathless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Chap0yigKH8
Re: Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) by Starboytwo(m): 8:41pm On Jan 18, 2019
Anything concerning "fork fork,just give it up to Kenya....
Re: Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) by goshen26: 8:41pm On Jan 18, 2019
The one that wore dark blue was his side chick turn wife after preg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:41pm On Jan 18, 2019
Highest Goalscorer grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) by MKULTRA: 8:42pm On Jan 18, 2019
grin 3some sharpshooter

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) by ayanbaba2(m): 8:43pm On Jan 18, 2019
Grace0921736:
[sup][/sup]
mad scammer!!!!!!

can I lend you some money to win millions!!
weyrey nigga
Re: Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 8:43pm On Jan 18, 2019
Kenyans are weird I swear down cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth / I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD / "My Wife Wants To Bring Her 7-Year-Old Girl She Had Before We Met To My Home"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.