Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,431 members, 7,812,278 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Photos Of Chelsea Fan Who Was Caught Stealing Armored Cable Yesterday - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Chelsea Fan Who Was Caught Stealing Armored Cable Yesterday (45601 Views)

Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) / Armored Cable Vandal Electrocuted In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) / Armored Tanks Arrive Bayelsa Community Over The Killing Of 18-Year-Old Girl.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Chelsea Fan Who Was Caught Stealing Armored Cable Yesterday by Hygist: 2:59pm On May 13, 2017
As reported by Abdul Momoh Sportspro on facebook

"While Chelsea were besy celebrating EPL trophy yesterday, this suspected Chelsea fan was caught stealing cable in Ilorin"
UP Chelsea !!!

Source: http://www.hygist.com.ng/2017/05/photos-of-chelsea-fan-who-was-caught.html

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Chelsea Fan Who Was Caught Stealing Armored Cable Yesterday by auntysimbiat(f): 3:04pm On May 13, 2017
Hmmm.. Good for him

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Chelsea Fan Who Was Caught Stealing Armored Cable Yesterday by Smellymouth: 3:06pm On May 13, 2017
Lol..

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Chelsea Fan Who Was Caught Stealing Armored Cable Yesterday by 4hys: 3:07pm On May 13, 2017
him club dey steal trophy, him dey steal cable!!!... quote me at ur own perile

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Chelsea Fan Who Was Caught Stealing Armored Cable Yesterday by jaylister(m): 3:08pm On May 13, 2017
Chelsea fan again?

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Chelsea Fan Who Was Caught Stealing Armored Cable Yesterday by Nature8(m): 3:17pm On May 13, 2017
He's a Chelsea fan because he wear Chelsea jersey abi? undecided

110 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Chelsea Fan Who Was Caught Stealing Armored Cable Yesterday by nepapole(m): 3:20pm On May 13, 2017
ChelSHIT. Club for thi.............

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Chelsea Fan Who Was Caught Stealing Armored Cable Yesterday by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 13, 2017
I know say na Chelsea fans, kai_kai club

Couple with his afonja life

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Chelsea Fan Who Was Caught Stealing Armored Cable Yesterday by Khd95(m): 3:34pm On May 13, 2017
he is an arsenal fan,we dash themgrin

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Chelsea Fan Who Was Caught Stealing Armored Cable Yesterday by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 13, 2017
4hys:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I don quote yhu.

I de my house now, come and beat me.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Chelsea Fan Who Was Caught Stealing Armored Cable Yesterday by haykes(m): 3:50pm On May 13, 2017
Up Chelseaaaa when ogogoro mix with weeds this is result chelgin
Re: Photos Of Chelsea Fan Who Was Caught Stealing Armored Cable Yesterday by Kobicove(m): 4:29pm On May 13, 2017
Wearing a club's jersey does not necessarily mean that he's a fan of the club angry

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Chelsea Fan Who Was Caught Stealing Armored Cable Yesterday by chicagoPD(m): 5:24pm On May 13, 2017
4hys:
WE DON QUOTE YOU AND WE DEY WAIT FOR YOU AT YOUR OWN PERIL

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Chelsea Fan Who Was Caught Stealing Armored Cable Yesterday by talk2saintify(m): 5:31pm On May 13, 2017
BESY fans grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Chelsea Fan Who Was Caught Stealing Armored Cable Yesterday by BrutalJab: 5:34pm On May 13, 2017
All this dull yoots self...

Suspected Chelsea fan automatically means he is a Blue fan abi?

Even the hungry blogger can't add anything meaningful self

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Chelsea Fan Who Was Caught Stealing Armored Cable Yesterday by AyamConfidence(m): 7:10pm On May 13, 2017
I have a Barcelona jersey... I wear it a lot

I have a Manchester United play pant....I'm wearing it right now

I hate both clubs with passion.

The bottom line is...he might not be a Chelsea fan...just a wearer of the blue jersey

UP CHELSEA

KTBFFH

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Chelsea Fan Who Was Caught Stealing Armored Cable Yesterday by DollarAngel(m): 7:10pm On May 13, 2017
Chelsea, has more of Agberos, OKADAS Fanbase to Decent and responsible Fans

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Chelsea Fan Who Was Caught Stealing Armored Cable Yesterday by bercarray(m): 7:10pm On May 13, 2017
that is their true colour

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Chelsea Fan Who Was Caught Stealing Armored Cable Yesterday by Jay1F(m): 7:10pm On May 13, 2017
noisemakers..

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Chelsea Fan Who Was Caught Stealing Armored Cable Yesterday by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 13, 2017
Don't blame him. He is looking for cash to celebrate Chelsea's title win

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Chelsea Fan Who Was Caught Stealing Armored Cable Yesterday by Inioluwa01(m): 7:11pm On May 13, 2017
Na the
Re: Photos Of Chelsea Fan Who Was Caught Stealing Armored Cable Yesterday by anonymuz(m): 7:12pm On May 13, 2017
Lol
Re: Photos Of Chelsea Fan Who Was Caught Stealing Armored Cable Yesterday by kevoh(m): 7:12pm On May 13, 2017
Not one of us. cool cool In other news, how does this erase the fact from history that Chelsea are Champions of the English premier league 2016/2017?

12 Likes

Re: Photos Of Chelsea Fan Who Was Caught Stealing Armored Cable Yesterday by 12345baba(m): 7:12pm On May 13, 2017
Any Chelsea fan na trained tout

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Chelsea Fan Who Was Caught Stealing Armored Cable Yesterday by Gurusblend(m): 7:12pm On May 13, 2017
Na Chelsea the guy be ooo, for real? sad

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of Chelsea Fan Who Was Caught Stealing Armored Cable Yesterday by Godlychild: 7:12pm On May 13, 2017
Bad belle people...The guy even "thief" the Chelsea Jersey.UP Chelsea Jare.....We ARE THE CHAMPION....WINNING IS SWEET. If you don't like Chelsea, you can go hug a tree mbok.

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Chelsea Fan Who Was Caught Stealing Armored Cable Yesterday by crackerspub: 7:12pm On May 13, 2017
SEE BAD BELLE PEOPLE

THEM WAN SHAME US BECAUSE SAY WE WIN EPL

SO BECAUSE SAY THE GUY WEAR CHELSEA JERSEY SO THE GUY NA CHELSEA FAN

STUPID OP

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Chelsea Fan Who Was Caught Stealing Armored Cable Yesterday by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:13pm On May 13, 2017
Because he wore a Chelsea jersey does not mean he is a Chelsea fan

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Chelsea Fan Who Was Caught Stealing Armored Cable Yesterday by yeyeboi(m): 7:13pm On May 13, 2017
NCAN Right Now " we are on our way but there is traffic and we are unsure of the region " sad cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Photos Of Chelsea Fan Who Was Caught Stealing Armored Cable Yesterday by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 13, 2017
Onitsha the Chelsea HQ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General / Abuja Sex Workers: Policemen Touched Our Breasts, Put Hands In Our Vagina / Photos Of Father David Tanko Killed And Burnt By Armed Bandits In Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.