Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Photos Of Chelsea Fan Who Was Caught Stealing Armored Cable Yesterday - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Chelsea Fan Who Was Caught Stealing Armored Cable Yesterday (45626 Views)

Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) / Armored Cable Vandal Electrocuted In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) / Armored Tanks Arrive Bayelsa Community Over The Killing Of 18-Year-Old Girl.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Chelsea Fan Who Was Caught Stealing Armored Cable Yesterday by udemzyudex(m): 7:56pm On May 13, 2017
4hys:
him club dey steal trophy, him dey steal cable!!!... quote me at ur own perile

How many head you get wey i no fit quote you? Mtcheew
Re: Photos Of Chelsea Fan Who Was Caught Stealing Armored Cable Yesterday by bayinq25(m): 7:59pm On May 13, 2017
DollarAngel:
Chelsea, has more of Agberos, OKADAS Fanbase to Decent and responsible Fans
but the agberos end up celebrating

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Chelsea Fan Who Was Caught Stealing Armored Cable Yesterday by palz(m): 8:05pm On May 13, 2017
Everyone that wears chelsea shirt is not a chelsea supporter meeehn....
Re: Photos Of Chelsea Fan Who Was Caught Stealing Armored Cable Yesterday by segneyukk(m): 8:06pm On May 13, 2017
Yoruba girls and wrapper..........
Re: Photos Of Chelsea Fan Who Was Caught Stealing Armored Cable Yesterday by Xkalaban(m): 8:08pm On May 13, 2017
Chelsea fans nawao.....most Chelsea fans I know like aggression too much. Take life easy biko undecided
Anyways grin congrats on clinching the epl title this season. Make una enjoy...

Camp Nou fi life!!!

Re: Photos Of Chelsea Fan Who Was Caught Stealing Armored Cable Yesterday by Mcreloaded(m): 8:16pm On May 13, 2017
Arsenal fans don too draw draw the neck of the Jersey before them give the thief wear this draw draw don too much and yet the guy no suceed win any trophy again sorry I mean succeed for the thief thuef
cool
Re: Photos Of Chelsea Fan Who Was Caught Stealing Armored Cable Yesterday by skywalker001(m): 8:16pm On May 13, 2017
OP this ur story no dy add up...

Chelsea started their match yesterday @8pm and finished around 10pm but that picture was taken in daylight

Abeg say somtin else and don't b a joy killer
Re: Photos Of Chelsea Fan Who Was Caught Stealing Armored Cable Yesterday by cassidyjosh(m): 8:28pm On May 13, 2017
Nature8:
He's a Chelsea fan because he wear Chelsea jersey abi? undecided
abi Op help me ooh, mean say anybody wey wear Jersey na fan e b
Re: Photos Of Chelsea Fan Who Was Caught Stealing Armored Cable Yesterday by TinaAnita(f): 8:35pm On May 13, 2017
He is on his own. Don't drag Chelsea into it
Re: Photos Of Chelsea Fan Who Was Caught Stealing Armored Cable Yesterday by king321: 8:38pm On May 13, 2017
that is definitely an arsenal van cos dia fans r children. children r jobless that explains it all.
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Photos Of Chelsea Fan Who Was Caught Stealing Armored Cable Yesterday by highness25(m): 8:44pm On May 13, 2017
Hygist:
As reported by Abdul Momoh Sportspro on facebook

"While Chelsea were besy celebrating EPL trophy yesterday, this suspected Chelsea fan was caught stealing cable in Ilorin"
UP Chelsea !!!

Source: http://www.hygist.com.ng/2017/05/photos-of-chelsea-fan-who-was-caught.html
this guy is not a chelsea fan, chelsea uses Yokohama and he's wearing Samsung... That's a fake chelsea jersey
Re: Photos Of Chelsea Fan Who Was Caught Stealing Armored Cable Yesterday by Crownwahley(m): 8:49pm On May 13, 2017
prove that he is a Chelsea fan

wearing a Jersey makes one a fan

OP you said he was stealing cable while Chelsea is celebrating but at the same time this happened yesterday day light while Chelsea celebrated during the night.

OP you are a confused human being. you must be a man u fan.
Re: Photos Of Chelsea Fan Who Was Caught Stealing Armored Cable Yesterday by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 13, 2017
I don't understand the match was played by 8pm but from wot I can see in dat pix, d weather is still clear. I smell lies.
Re: Photos Of Chelsea Fan Who Was Caught Stealing Armored Cable Yesterday by tillaman(m): 9:08pm On May 13, 2017
Not surprised caused most of chelsea's fans are area touts, under bridge boys, all they are good at is too yell up sesi and stab anyone opposing their team, up sesi

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Chelsea Fan Who Was Caught Stealing Armored Cable Yesterday by TheSociopath(m): 9:14pm On May 13, 2017
DollarAngel:
Chelsea, has more of Agberos, OKADAS Fanbase to Decent and responsible Fans

MUMU sha. Are they not human beings? The Chelsea fans in the UK are also more of agberos and olokadas right?
Re: Photos Of Chelsea Fan Who Was Caught Stealing Armored Cable Yesterday by kings09(m): 9:26pm On May 13, 2017
If na arsenal or man u, u go yab am.
Nature8:
Re: Photos Of Chelsea Fan Who Was Caught Stealing Armored Cable Yesterday by Hamature(m): 9:28pm On May 13, 2017
That is what they know how best to do.
Chelshit fans

Re: Photos Of Chelsea Fan Who Was Caught Stealing Armored Cable Yesterday by Kaybaba5(m): 9:30pm On May 13, 2017
Everyday for the thief one day for the owner
Re: Photos Of Chelsea Fan Who Was Caught Stealing Armored Cable Yesterday by Kazrem(m): 9:46pm On May 13, 2017
aminat508 come and see something
Re: Photos Of Chelsea Fan Who Was Caught Stealing Armored Cable Yesterday by Vicolan: 9:49pm On May 13, 2017
Not all that wears a certain club Jersey a fan.......And moreover Chelsea celebrated their trophy late night and this thief was caught broad daylight...

Still in the mood of celebration Chelsea
Re: Photos Of Chelsea Fan Who Was Caught Stealing Armored Cable Yesterday by maklelemakukula(m): 10:08pm On May 13, 2017
Nature8:
Help me ask them oo
Re: Photos Of Chelsea Fan Who Was Caught Stealing Armored Cable Yesterday by Hash86(m): 10:12pm On May 13, 2017
Aponja and stealing.....

Re: Photos Of Chelsea Fan Who Was Caught Stealing Armored Cable Yesterday by andyanders: 10:28pm On May 13, 2017
Photoshopped. That is just Arsenal fans doing what they know doing best. Chelsea cannot be intimidated.
Re: Photos Of Chelsea Fan Who Was Caught Stealing Armored Cable Yesterday by mrgreen4real(m): 10:29pm On May 13, 2017
AyamConfidence:
I have a Barcelona jersey... I wear it a lot

I have a Manchester United play pant....I'm wearing it right now

I hate both clubs with passion.

The bottom line is...he might not be a Chelsea fan...just a wearer of the blue jersey

UP CHELSEA

KTBFFH

you comment like an immature
Re: Photos Of Chelsea Fan Who Was Caught Stealing Armored Cable Yesterday by afonjadie: 10:34pm On May 13, 2017
No one beats Afonjas when it comes to crime

They careless about time, place, celebration or whatever just give them space and crime you will get grin
Re: Photos Of Chelsea Fan Who Was Caught Stealing Armored Cable Yesterday by Lilcentt(f): 10:45pm On May 13, 2017
Kobicove:
Wearing a club's jersey does not necessarily mean that he's a fan of the club angry
like say na better thing he do, dey for claim am o. e con thief na den con dey say e fit just wear the Jersey
Re: Photos Of Chelsea Fan Who Was Caught Stealing Armored Cable Yesterday by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 13, 2017
[quote author=Hygist post=56485748]As reported by Abdul Momoh Sportspro on facebook

"While Chelsea were besy celebrating EPL trophy yesterday, this suspected Chelsea fan was caught stealing cable in Ilorin"
UP Chelsea !!!

Haters if u like make una kill una self.
All I knw is dat Chelsea is the best club on the planet right now.
Take it or not

Re: Photos Of Chelsea Fan Who Was Caught Stealing Armored Cable Yesterday by olamitunmise: 1:46am On May 14, 2017
funny people, but why did they tag the news CHELSEA FAN, this people can so manipulate, because Chelsea won now, beefing start, if we look closely, the reporter of that news go be Arsenal fans.. your news can't stop d jubilation
Re: Photos Of Chelsea Fan Who Was Caught Stealing Armored Cable Yesterday by Le2money(m): 1:57am On May 14, 2017
Wearing a club Jersey doesn't make u a fan of that club.... My woman is a Chelsea fan bt she prefer her real madrid Jersey just Cox the colour is white....." Does dat make her a Madrid fan" # in gbagaunmuncher's voice #
Re: Photos Of Chelsea Fan Who Was Caught Stealing Armored Cable Yesterday by Aremuagan144(m): 3:23am On May 14, 2017
AyamConfidence:
I have a Barcelona jersey... I wear it a lot

I have a Manchester United play pant....I'm wearing it right now

I hate both clubs with passion.

The bottom line is...he might not be a Chelsea fan...just a wearer of the blue jersey

UP CHELSEA

KTBFFH
manchester united did not even recognised your existence who u epp,we hate u with passion.Mtche

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suicidal Man Lies On The Road In Imo (Photo) / In Anambra: Domestic Worker Cuts Off Woman’s Genitals For Money Rituals / Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.