Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Photos Of Chelsea Fan Who Was Caught Stealing Armored Cable Yesterday - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Chelsea Fan Who Was Caught Stealing Armored Cable Yesterday (45622 Views)

Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) / Armored Cable Vandal Electrocuted In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) / Armored Tanks Arrive Bayelsa Community Over The Killing Of 18-Year-Old Girl.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Chelsea Fan Who Was Caught Stealing Armored Cable Yesterday by Aminat508(f): 6:52am On May 14, 2017
Kazrem:
aminat508 come and see something
shocked may God bless you
Re: Photos Of Chelsea Fan Who Was Caught Stealing Armored Cable Yesterday by Justiceleague1: 7:07am On May 14, 2017
Jeffboi:
I know say na Chelsea fans, kai_kai club

Couple with his afonja life

lolss..and see how he looks like those hungry cone heads forming bros and shouting ipob,igbo upandown on hia grin

cone hds and crime sha..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Chelsea Fan Who Was Caught Stealing Armored Cable Yesterday by AyamConfidence(m): 8:13am On May 14, 2017
mrgreen4real:

you comment like an immature
you comment like a retard
Re: Photos Of Chelsea Fan Who Was Caught Stealing Armored Cable Yesterday by AyamConfidence(m): 8:14am On May 14, 2017
Aremuagan144:

manchester united did not even recognised your existence who u epp,we hate u with passion.Mtche
awwww mumu
Re: Photos Of Chelsea Fan Who Was Caught Stealing Armored Cable Yesterday by Kcosmos: 10:07am On May 14, 2017
They are like that....touts
Re: Photos Of Chelsea Fan Who Was Caught Stealing Armored Cable Yesterday by cytell56: 10:51am On May 14, 2017
Hygist:
As reported by Abdul Momoh Sportspro on facebook

"While Chelsea were besy celebrating EPL trophy yesterday, this suspected Chelsea fan was caught stealing cable in Ilorin"
UP Chelsea !!!

Source: http://www.hygist.com.ng/2017/05/photos-of-chelsea-fan-who-was-caught.html

Haters!!! So because he wore Chelsea jersey has made him a Chelsea fan?
Re: Photos Of Chelsea Fan Who Was Caught Stealing Armored Cable Yesterday by Ayomideen(m): 12:32pm On May 14, 2017
4hys:
him club dey steal trophy, him dey steal cable!!!... quote me at ur own perile

Just quoted you at my own "perile" grin
Re: Photos Of Chelsea Fan Who Was Caught Stealing Armored Cable Yesterday by nextor(m): 12:48pm On May 14, 2017
He is not a true chelsea fan ,he is a mere criminal
Re: Photos Of Chelsea Fan Who Was Caught Stealing Armored Cable Yesterday by idesylvester(m): 3:55pm On May 14, 2017
Hahahha... LWKMD... Why you no put your address
Omagago:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I don quote yhu.

I de my house now, come and beat me.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Chelsea Fan Who Was Caught Stealing Armored Cable Yesterday by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 14, 2017
idesylvester:
Hahahha... LWKMD... Why you no put your address

Yhu wan make him deal with me abi

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Chelsea Fan Who Was Caught Stealing Armored Cable Yesterday by bamoproperty: 5:39pm On May 17, 2017
Yes,just the same way every EPL winner in the league history has been stealing the trophy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suicidal Man Lies On The Road In Imo (Photo) / In Anambra: Domestic Worker Cuts Off Woman’s Genitals For Money Rituals / Photos Of Father David Tanko Killed And Burnt By Armed Bandits In Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.