Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,567 members, 7,958,752 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:31 PM

"I Am Not Paralyzed": Man Said To Be Paralysed After Visiting Edo Cries Out - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "I Am Not Paralyzed": Man Said To Be Paralysed After Visiting Edo Cries Out (19168 Views)

Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Delta State After Visiting Lagos / 82-Year-Old Zambian Paralyzed, Took Manhood Enlargement Drug To Satisfy Wife, 35 / Nigerian Man Diagnosed With Brain Tumour, Left Paralyzed Recounts His Recovery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Not Paralyzed": Man Said To Be Paralysed After Visiting Edo Cries Out by siie: 6:50pm On May 13, 2017
Re: "I Am Not Paralyzed": Man Said To Be Paralysed After Visiting Edo Cries Out by Jay1F(m): 6:50pm On May 13, 2017
[s]
handsam:

Presh, I'll also advise you take your epileptic thumbs off your keypads, halt churning hogwash and visit the nearest Quack Surgeon.

#Pathetic Attention seeker.
[/s]

Re: "I Am Not Paralyzed": Man Said To Be Paralysed After Visiting Edo Cries Out by columbus007(m): 6:54pm On May 13, 2017
most bloggers in nigeria are beggers of the news,once them see one you see them feast all over it like some hungry vulture undecided
Re: "I Am Not Paralyzed": Man Said To Be Paralysed After Visiting Edo Cries Out by Ishilove: 6:56pm On May 13, 2017
You see why we shouldn't always believe everything we read online?

Bloggers have a very special place in hell

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Am Not Paralyzed": Man Said To Be Paralysed After Visiting Edo Cries Out by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 13, 2017
[quote author=Benekruku post=56491017]Edo State Super Eagles have warned him about the consequence if he voices-out

They will probably be remotely "PINGING" his relations and family members if he says what he is actually going through. [lolz u no well oi ]
Re: "I Am Not Paralyzed": Man Said To Be Paralysed After Visiting Edo Cries Out by Zulu212: 7:19pm On May 13, 2017
a video of him walking an this whole drama will stop grin grin grin
Re: "I Am Not Paralyzed": Man Said To Be Paralysed After Visiting Edo Cries Out by Xbee007(m): 7:34pm On May 13, 2017
Ishilove:
You see why we shouldn't always believe everything we read online?

Bloggers have a very special place in hell
No doubt, I remember one that posted a gory picture of a dead lady claiming it was her younger sister in 2015. After 5pages of sympathies from Nairalanders they realise she was probably fake and viciously came for her head. She deleted her account sharperly.
Re: "I Am Not Paralyzed": Man Said To Be Paralysed After Visiting Edo Cries Out by Sarah20A(f): 7:35pm On May 13, 2017
9jayes:
I once dated one Edo gal like that, she used pvssy reset my brain to default.

did she force the pussy on you?
Re: "I Am Not Paralyzed": Man Said To Be Paralysed After Visiting Edo Cries Out by bestpunterever: 7:39pm On May 13, 2017
Bloggers need to be flog
Re: "I Am Not Paralyzed": Man Said To Be Paralysed After Visiting Edo Cries Out by StoneLucifer: 7:40pm On May 13, 2017
And someone here has aleeady diagnosed him of Gullain Barre syndrome...Chai!! Quacks everywhere.
Re: "I Am Not Paralyzed": Man Said To Be Paralysed After Visiting Edo Cries Out by felixomor: 7:49pm On May 13, 2017
LoL
Some "nairaland doctors" even diagnosed him here .....

Very funny.

Cc thesicilian, see what u were saying.
Re: "I Am Not Paralyzed": Man Said To Be Paralysed After Visiting Edo Cries Out by abels(m): 7:55pm On May 13, 2017
Lalastica u join o.. I ll testify against u in court
Re: "I Am Not Paralyzed": Man Said To Be Paralysed After Visiting Edo Cries Out by handsam(m): 8:07pm On May 13, 2017
Jay1F:
[s][/s]

That meme greatly explains your existence.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Not Paralyzed": Man Said To Be Paralysed After Visiting Edo Cries Out by hatchy(f): 8:10pm On May 13, 2017
All these junk journalism and gutter bloggers have refused to learn. Until someone pays heavily or thrown into jail like that stupid woman whose brain is on factory reset now in port Harcourt prison for spreading lies, you people won't learn.Every Dick,Tom and Helen wants to make money from blogging,even if they defame people and cause great harm to them with their falsehood it doesn't matter so far they generate traffic and make money.
Re: "I Am Not Paralyzed": Man Said To Be Paralysed After Visiting Edo Cries Out by 9jayes: 8:46pm On May 13, 2017
Sarah20A:
did she force the pussy on you?
b4 nko
Re: "I Am Not Paralyzed": Man Said To Be Paralysed After Visiting Edo Cries Out by TinaAnita(f): 8:47pm On May 13, 2017
I thank God the story is false. I don't regret praying my heart out for him. He should just forget about taking legal actions against whoever blew the whistle, the person never meant any harm if you ask me.. I thank God he is fine.
Re: "I Am Not Paralyzed": Man Said To Be Paralysed After Visiting Edo Cries Out by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 13, 2017
Smellymouth:
Nawa
Bros, no meme today?

1 Like

Re: "I Am Not Paralyzed": Man Said To Be Paralysed After Visiting Edo Cries Out by PastorAji(m): 9:45pm On May 13, 2017
kevoh:
Nairaland, land where unverified garbage is pushed to frontpage. The OP and the silly Moderator that pushed the other thread to frontpage should apologize to the good people of Edo and this man for the defamatory thread. angry angry Mtcheeew angry sad

Meanwhile most so-called juju stories are actually similar to this scenario, they are all exaggerated stories and will not even pass basic empirical test.
When i said Nairaland has been losing relevance, they block my post

broda mi abeg manage am

V V V V V

1 Like

Re: "I Am Not Paralyzed": Man Said To Be Paralysed After Visiting Edo Cries Out by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 13, 2017
AceRoyal:
I wonder why people always portray Edo state as very diabolical. We have great love, pride and respect for our culture and tradition doesn't make us diabolical.
Edo State is a very peaceful,hospitable and amiable state. Although, like other states it has its drawbacks(evil abounds in every state/place).

God bless Edo State
God bless Nigeria.
Don't blame but the media
Re: "I Am Not Paralyzed": Man Said To Be Paralysed After Visiting Edo Cries Out by Drabrah(m): 10:06pm On May 13, 2017
The guy don use style gain cheap popularity. Hence, e no fit come out clear say e go sue d newspapers.
Re: "I Am Not Paralyzed": Man Said To Be Paralysed After Visiting Edo Cries Out by freshinko: 10:49pm On May 13, 2017
Loss..Bloggers and casket makers fellowship together.
Re: "I Am Not Paralyzed": Man Said To Be Paralysed After Visiting Edo Cries Out by Ishilove: 11:52pm On May 13, 2017
Xbee007:

No doubt, I remember one that posted a gory picture of a dead lady claiming it was her younger sister in 2015. After 5pages of sympathies from Nairalanders they realise she was probably fake and viciously came for her head. She deleted her account sharperly.
LOL. That should be viviangist and the saga of the Protesting IPOB Girl. grin

She is a very ruthless, unprofessional blogger with 'Linda Ikeji potentials'. She didn't delete her account; rather she hired someone who understands copy and paste, grammatical tense coordination and rules of syntax to run her blog.

She doesn't post fake gist anymore, though. I think she may have learnt her lesson after mods banned her for posting the bombed out head of the 2014 Gombe female suicide bomber and claiming, in 2016, that it was head of the unfortunate elderly victim of Kano lynching, Bridget Agbahime.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Not Paralyzed": Man Said To Be Paralysed After Visiting Edo Cries Out by aniyphil: 1:08am On May 14, 2017
Said it before . . .saying it again . . .unconfirmed reports rule the internet / social media ! . . .and some people are professionals in forwarding anything they receive.
Re: "I Am Not Paralyzed": Man Said To Be Paralysed After Visiting Edo Cries Out by Smellymouth: 4:28am On May 14, 2017
Yureyes:

Bros, no meme today?

Bros, the situation weak me .. cheesy
Re: "I Am Not Paralyzed": Man Said To Be Paralysed After Visiting Edo Cries Out by saintchyco: 3:15pm On May 14, 2017
HE SHOULD HAVE MADE A VIDEO OF HIMSELF PLAYING FOOTBALL ........................sikinaaaa
Re: "I Am Not Paralyzed": Man Said To Be Paralysed After Visiting Edo Cries Out by AfroSamurai: 6:23pm On May 15, 2017
Ishilove:

I multiply your curses and send it back to you and your family 1000 folds. Your curse came before me 1 way but I am sending it back to you 1000 ways. Amen!!!

Hopeless, silly, semi-literate and half baked blogger like you.
Why bother reciprocate her insult? Since she likes spreading fake news, I believe there's a 100% chance her curses are fake. But you on the other hand, I know you're original. So, I leave the rest to you. grin

1 Like

Re: "I Am Not Paralyzed": Man Said To Be Paralysed After Visiting Edo Cries Out by Ishilove: 6:42pm On May 15, 2017
AfroSamurai:
Why bother reciprocate her insult? Since she likes spreading fake news, I believe there's a 100% chance her curses are fake. But you on the other hand, I know you're original. So, I leave the rest to you. grin
Don't mind the stupid viviangist. It's paining her that we called her what she truly is: a half baked blogger who can't even construct a simple coherent sentence, a semi-literate Linda Ikeji wannabe who thrives on fake news, gory tales and copy and paste, and yet she has the temerity to curse herself and her entire family.

What arrant nonsense.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Not Paralyzed": Man Said To Be Paralysed After Visiting Edo Cries Out by MRSANITY(m): 9:52pm On May 15, 2017
Ishilove:

I multiply your curses and send it back to you and your family 1000 folds. Your curse came before me 1 way but I am sending it back to you 1000 ways. Amen!!!

Hopeless, silly, semi-literate and half baked blogger like you.
if her news were fake you won't feel the need to curse her so much. You are breaking the rules. You are rude and uncouth.
Mynd44, seun pls this lady has insulted and bullied vivian gist
Re: "I Am Not Paralyzed": Man Said To Be Paralysed After Visiting Edo Cries Out by MRSANITY(m): 9:53pm On May 15, 2017
Ishilove:

LOL. That should be viviangist and the saga of the Protesting IPOB Girl. grin

She is a very ruthless, unprofessional blogger with 'Linda Ikeji potentials'. She didn't delete her account; rather she hired someone who understands copy and paste, grammatical tense coordination and rules of syntax to run her blog.

She doesn't post fake gist anymore, though. I think she may have learnt her lesson after mods banned her for posting the bombed out head of the 2014 Gombe female suicide bomber and claiming, in 2016, that it was head of the unfortunate elderly victim of Kano lynching, Bridget Agbahime.
mynd44 seun this is an attack on vivian gist for no reason.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Resident Doctors To Begin Nationwide Strike On June 9 / When An Adult Visitor Bedwets / Over 700 Nigerians Die From Oral Cancer Annually – Ehanire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.