Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Mercy Aigbe And Daughter In Matching Outfit (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe And Daughter In Matching Outfit (Photo) (60536 Views)

Little Boy Wearing Ebuka's Bat Outfit (Photo) / Mercy Johnson And Husband, Prince Odi-Okojie In Matching Outfit [photo] / Mercy Aigbe And Bolanle Ninalowo's Romantic Pictures From A Movie Scene Got Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe And Daughter In Matching Outfit (Photo) by ovokooo: 7:30pm On May 13, 2017
Nollywood Actress and victim of alleged domestic violence, Mercy Aigbe put all her troubles behind her as she stepped out in matching outfit with her teenage daughter whom she has been so proud to show off time and time again.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUCqha9lX-u/?taken-by=official_mercyaigbe

Check Source >> http://ovoko.com.ng/mercy-aigbe-steps-daughter-matching-outfits-photo/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Daughter In Matching Outfit (Photo) by dadavivo: 7:36pm On May 13, 2017
The girl is fast riping for chuku chuku. Thats if she hasn't started striffing, all this secondary school girls they know where to go meet their mates for serious chuku chuku

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Daughter In Matching Outfit (Photo) by Cholls(m): 7:39pm On May 13, 2017
dadavivo:
The girl is fast riping for chuku chuku
my brother you be nail

114 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Daughter In Matching Outfit (Photo) by olayinks007(m): 7:55pm On May 13, 2017
sunshineV:
All I see is slay queens

That girl na ripe paw paw ooo

I must be the first to enter her tiny nunu

Mk Mr Lanre Gentry gbab u eehn. cheesy

21 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Daughter In Matching Outfit (Photo) by handsam(m): 8:26pm On May 13, 2017
dadavivo:

Another man who thinks with his Penîs.

#Sighs.

152 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Daughter In Matching Outfit (Photo) by Evablizin(f): 8:38pm On May 13, 2017
ovokooo:
Nollywood Actress and victim of alleged domestic violence,

Check Source >> http://ovoko.com.ng/mercy-aigbe-steps-daughter-matching-outfits-photo/

Cc: mynd44, lalasticlala

victim of alleged domestic violence is now her second name abi.Keke take me to mr google office i wnt 2 knw d meaning of mercy aigbe 2nd name.

12 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Daughter In Matching Outfit (Photo) by ModusOperandi(f): 9:11pm On May 13, 2017
sunshineV:
All I see is slay queens

pedophile , how old are you

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Daughter In Matching Outfit (Photo) by dadavivo: 9:48pm On May 13, 2017
handsam:

Another man who thinks with his Penis.

#Sighs.
go and die

26 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Daughter In Matching Outfit (Photo) by Ogbuefienubiaka: 9:53pm On May 13, 2017
Pretty girl from a pretty mum. Please make sure you marry a beautiful woman to have beautiful children. Monkey go born monkey oooooo

13 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Daughter In Matching Outfit (Photo) by dayleke: 9:54pm On May 13, 2017
A lot of sickos.....
Na soso sex things on dia minds....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Daughter In Matching Outfit (Photo) by henrixx(m): 9:54pm On May 13, 2017
dadavivo:
watin ripe there. naso una go dey target all skirt

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Daughter In Matching Outfit (Photo) by dessz(m): 9:54pm On May 13, 2017
slay mama will produce slay pikin grin

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Daughter In Matching Outfit (Photo) by martyns303(m): 9:54pm On May 13, 2017
Wounds heal pretty fast I guess.

6 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Daughter In Matching Outfit (Photo) by auntysimbiat(f): 9:54pm On May 13, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Daughter In Matching Outfit (Photo) by Akinola2543(m): 9:54pm On May 13, 2017
nice outfit
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Daughter In Matching Outfit (Photo) by Taylorsw1ft: 9:54pm On May 13, 2017
A party with em wont be bad grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Daughter In Matching Outfit (Photo) by destinysaid(m): 9:54pm On May 13, 2017
ModusOperandi:
pedophile , how old are you
abeg help me ask am

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Daughter In Matching Outfit (Photo) by Ololanla: 9:55pm On May 13, 2017
Okay
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Daughter In Matching Outfit (Photo) by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 13, 2017
Like daughter like mother

Please I'm seriously in need of a job(part-time or fulltime) , being jobless for a while. thanks
Bsc mat/comp.sci
Contact me for...your any of these
SERVICES
1. Desktop-publishing
2. Web designing
3. Online registration
4. Corporate training
5. Software Training
6. Graphics designing
7. systems repair, installation and troubleshooting etc
babs4realscience@yahoo.com
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Daughter In Matching Outfit (Photo) by destinysaid(m): 9:55pm On May 13, 2017
dadavivo:
Pedobear alert

Pervert undecided undecided undecided

8 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Daughter In Matching Outfit (Photo) by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 13, 2017
sunshineV:
All I see is slay queens

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Daughter In Matching Outfit (Photo) by dessz(m): 9:55pm On May 13, 2017
sunshineV:
All I see is slay queens

shut the fuçk up angry and get...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Daughter In Matching Outfit (Photo) by grandstar(m): 9:56pm On May 13, 2017
dadavivo:

Get behind the girl satan! grin

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Daughter In Matching Outfit (Photo) by festusfeezy(m): 9:56pm On May 13, 2017
May God protect her from all this he goat on naira land

Amen

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Daughter In Matching Outfit (Photo) by Category1: 9:56pm On May 13, 2017
Dem don start.
If Una report anything abt this woman and her husband again eh so we go pity am, na thunder go fire una

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Daughter In Matching Outfit (Photo) by dessz(m): 9:57pm On May 13, 2017
dadavivo:
go and die

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Daughter In Matching Outfit (Photo) by Godfather898989: 9:57pm On May 13, 2017
ovokooo:
Nollywood Actress and victim of alleged domestic violence, Mercy Aigbe put all her troubles behind her as she stepped out in matching outfit with her teenage daughter whom she has been so proud to show off time and time again.

What is special abt this bitch?
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Daughter In Matching Outfit (Photo) by malware: 9:58pm On May 13, 2017
sunshineV:
All I see is slay queens

See the people that call others pedophiles

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Daughter In Matching Outfit (Photo) by festusfeezy(m): 9:58pm On May 13, 2017
dadavivo:

There is no diff btw u and Bubu

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Daughter In Matching Outfit (Photo) by Hysmady(m): 10:00pm On May 13, 2017
undecided
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Daughter In Matching Outfit (Photo) by Benekruku(m): 10:00pm On May 13, 2017
sunshineV:
All I see is slay queens

With that needle you call a dick?

My brother, self servicing is your destiny

Your presence BTW a woman's legs is as good as your absence

11 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya’s Daughter: "What My Mother Told Me Day She Died" / Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship / Ebuka And Usman Shagari Are Making Ladies Drool With These Hot Pictures!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.