Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Mercy Aigbe And Daughter In Matching Outfit (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe And Daughter In Matching Outfit (Photo) (60551 Views)

Little Boy Wearing Ebuka's Bat Outfit (Photo) / Mercy Johnson And Husband, Prince Odi-Okojie In Matching Outfit [photo] / Mercy Aigbe And Bolanle Ninalowo's Romantic Pictures From A Movie Scene Got Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Daughter In Matching Outfit (Photo) by Benekruku(m): 10:00pm On May 13, 2017
sunshineV:
All I see is slay queens

That girl na ripe paw paw ooo

I must be the first to enter her tiny nunu

With that needle you call a dick?

My brother, self servicing is your destiny

Your presence in-btw a woman's legs is as good as your absence

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Daughter In Matching Outfit (Photo) by AyamStarch: 10:01pm On May 13, 2017
I like her daughter's shoe
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Daughter In Matching Outfit (Photo) by Splendid700: 10:01pm On May 13, 2017
dadavivo:
The girl is fast riping for chuku chuku
wetin. u use chuk am.
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Daughter In Matching Outfit (Photo) by tonytony208(m): 10:02pm On May 13, 2017
Only God Knows how many extra dicks she had bleeped since she locked her husband up.
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Daughter In Matching Outfit (Photo) by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 13, 2017
sunshineV:
All I see is slay queens

Kuku m dey sleep under her skirt every day na...
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Daughter In Matching Outfit (Photo) by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 10:04pm On May 13, 2017
Benekruku:

Your presence BTW a woman's legs is as goo as your absence
guy why u wicked like this naa ahn ahn pesin no fit carry u play again grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Daughter In Matching Outfit (Photo) by Sleezwizz: 10:06pm On May 13, 2017
She Don come back to social media again?

In other news.... Are u a salary earner and you need an instant loan to take care of your urgent financial needs? Check my signature. Get a loan within 24hrs after submitting all necessary documents...

RenMoney MFB come through not only on PayDays but anytime you need fast cash to achieve goals.
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Daughter In Matching Outfit (Photo) by hatchy(f): 10:06pm On May 13, 2017
Enough of this Mercy this Mercy that story na.It seems Nairaland mods don't have anything other than this woman's story. If she goes to poo,its front page, if she eats eba same thing.Aren't you guys tired of one thing?
You make this forum boring with repetition of a particular person's news.

I'm outa here!
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Daughter In Matching Outfit (Photo) by slawomir: 10:06pm On May 13, 2017
dadavivo:
go and die
correct bro
that is a diplomatic way of telling someone to go and die and he will still ask you for direction

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Daughter In Matching Outfit (Photo) by dorox(m): 10:07pm On May 13, 2017
Give her a few more years and she will become as light skinned as her mother.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Daughter In Matching Outfit (Photo) by slawomir: 10:12pm On May 13, 2017
Benekruku:

Your presence BTW a woman's legs is as good as your absence
you finish this guy one time
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Daughter In Matching Outfit (Photo) by trendwill: 10:14pm On May 13, 2017
Nice outfit
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Daughter In Matching Outfit (Photo) by hylyne(m): 10:15pm On May 13, 2017
So she has resumed work on INSTAGRAM again?

This time with the daughter....
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Daughter In Matching Outfit (Photo) by mauricej99: 10:15pm On May 13, 2017
i beg more na stop that talk jor
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Daughter In Matching Outfit (Photo) by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:20pm On May 13, 2017
Cholls:
my brother you be nail
u nko?

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Daughter In Matching Outfit (Photo) by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:22pm On May 13, 2017
dadavivo:
catch them young and fwesh before kpekuz go slack via famzing ip.. Lolzzz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Daughter In Matching Outfit (Photo) by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:25pm On May 13, 2017
Benekruku:

Your presence in-btw a woman's legs is as good as your absence
u see diz guy for dream? Abi na him rape u to death for ur former life? Why u carry d matter for head like afro?

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Daughter In Matching Outfit (Photo) by Omolabasky: 10:25pm On May 13, 2017
dadavivo:
Dirty mind.
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Daughter In Matching Outfit (Photo) by Boyooosa(m): 10:30pm On May 13, 2017
SHAYBI DEM SAY THIS ONE HUSBAND ABUSE. WHY IS SHE HAPPY angry
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Daughter In Matching Outfit (Photo) by OgbeniSamm(m): 10:36pm On May 13, 2017
dadavivo:
go and die
lolz..I LOVE NAIRALAND. No dull moment. He said u shld go and die, oya return am gv am as e dey hot. Lol
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Daughter In Matching Outfit (Photo) by toseen7: 10:45pm On May 13, 2017
sunshineV:
All I see is slay queens

See comment undecided
And if we check am like dat, e fit b say na SecSch teacher you be so...smh
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Daughter In Matching Outfit (Photo) by Lloydfolarin: 11:04pm On May 13, 2017
God ll punish all the girls/ladies and sissy men on Nairaland who claimed that Mercy Aigbe was a victim of domestic violence. I said it here that it ll only take few days for the truth to prevail or reveal itself.

If you see a real victim of domestic violence or torture in war front, you won't need a soothsayer to tell you before you realise that this is a victim. It usually take time for real victims to get over domestic violence. For a woman to endure and stay in a house where she is being violently abused, then she must be truly in love with the man which is means emotion is involved. How come our slay mamas usually move on 2days after the IG ranting or TV interview. Let's take Tiwa Savage as a case study here, you ll realise that as soon as that interview was done, 2 days after, Tiwa started slaying with her pictures all over the IG.

Nobody here lived with Mercy and her hubby in the house to know who is abusing who but one thing is pretty certain from my personal experience, an evil wife who falsely claimed that it was a victim of domestic violence usually forget themselves within few days after their claims and would start slaying again. If you see a real victim of domestic violence, slaying ll be d least thing on her/his mind.

Has anyone notice that it's their ex husbands that usually behaved or reacted like a victim of domestic violence after their separation?

@all married men, permit me to share or tell you the secret of all these 21st century wives'. If these hoes are planning to leave you or walk out of your marriage, don't expect them to tell you. They don't just pick their stuff this day and just move out due to public backlash or condemnation. So what they usually do is making sure that you are frustrated through their actions. They ll frustrate you to the point of raising your hands, as soon as you touch her, she ll take pictorial evidence and that's it; she ll come online and start calling you wife beater...

If you want to settle down as an adult, pls open your eyes before picking any of these ladies. They ll ruin you blink...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Daughter In Matching Outfit (Photo) by Omoboy(m): 11:23pm On May 13, 2017
Very well said

Lloydfolarin:
God ll punish all the girls/ladies and sissy men on Nairaland who claimed that Mercy Aigbe was a victim of domestic violence. I said it here that it ll only take few days for the truth to prevail or reveal itself.

If you see a real victim of domestic violence or torture in war front, you won't need a soothsayer to tell you before you realise that this is a victim. It usually take time for real victims to get over domestic violence. For a woman to endure and stay in a house where she is being violently abused, then she must be truly in love with the man which is means emotion is involved. How come our slay mamas usually move on 2days after the IG ranting or TV interview. Let's take Tiwa Savage as a case study here, you ll realise that as soon as that interview was done, 2 days after, Tiwa started slaying with her pictures all over the IG.

Nobody here lived with Mercy and her hubby in the house to know who is abusing who but one thing is pretty certain from my personal experience, an evil wife who falsely claimed that it was a victim of domestic violence usually forget themselves within few days after their claims and would start slaying again. If you see a real victim of domestic violence, slaying ll be d least thing on her/his mind.

Has anyone notice that it's their ex husbands that usually behaved or reacted like a victim of domestic violence after their separation?

@all married men, permit me to share or tell you the secret of all these 21st century wives'. If these hoes are planning to leave you or walk out of your marriage, don't expect them to tell you. They don't just pick their stuff this day and just move out due to public backlash or condemnation. So what they usually do is making sure that you are frustrated through their actions. They ll frustrate you to the point of raising your hands, as soon as you touch her, she ll take pictorial evidence and that's it; she ll come online and start calling you wife beater...

If you want to settle down as an adult, pls open your eyes before picking any of these ladies. They ll ruin you blink...
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Daughter In Matching Outfit (Photo) by Nobody: 12:15am On May 14, 2017
I hope the daughter doesn't start hating men after seeing lanre beat up,this beautiful woman. I hope that Lanre is still in prison.
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Daughter In Matching Outfit (Photo) by skalash: 12:55am On May 14, 2017
Vus
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Daughter In Matching Outfit (Photo) by afroxyz: 12:58am On May 14, 2017
So the injuries have disappeared? Mmmm
Re: Mercy Aigbe And Daughter In Matching Outfit (Photo) by handsam(m): 1:21am On May 14, 2017
dadavivo:
go and die

Re: Mercy Aigbe And Daughter In Matching Outfit (Photo) by Nobody: 2:02am On May 14, 2017
OK

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oluwaseni Saraki Appointed Chairman Of A Football Club / Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya’s Daughter: "What My Mother Told Me Day She Died" / Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.