Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,225 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Is This The Picture Yoruba Muslims Hate The Most? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This The Picture Yoruba Muslims Hate The Most? (5665 Views)

MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet / President Buhari Chilling In His Compound In Daura, Give The Picture A Caption / I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Picture Yoruba Muslims Hate The Most? by ChaleeBendel: 7:56pm On May 13, 2017

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Picture Yoruba Muslims Hate The Most? by nifemi25(m): 7:58pm On May 13, 2017
I smell Biafra here
Re: Is This The Picture Yoruba Muslims Hate The Most? by forreelinc(m): 8:00pm On May 13, 2017
angry yes we hate gay people

Pitui

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is This The Picture Yoruba Muslims Hate The Most? by ChaleeBendel: 8:00pm On May 13, 2017
forreelinc:
angry yes we hate gay people

Pitui

grin grin typical afonja moslem

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This The Picture Yoruba Muslims Hate The Most? by forreelinc(m): 8:03pm On May 13, 2017
ChaleeBendel:

grin grin typical afonja moslem

angry yes the book of Quran frowns at homosexuality

Who are the people in the picture I hope they aren't Muslims?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Picture Yoruba Muslims Hate The Most? by bizza45: 8:04pm On May 13, 2017
I tot u guys had important stuff to talk about

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Picture Yoruba Muslims Hate The Most? by ChaleeBendel: 8:04pm On May 13, 2017
forreelinc:

Neither does the bible.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Picture Yoruba Muslims Hate The Most? by forreelinc(m): 8:05pm On May 13, 2017
ChaleeBendel:

Neither does the bible.

The bible doesn't frown at homosexuality?
Then why did God f*ck up Sodom and gomorah?

3 Likes

Re: Is This The Picture Yoruba Muslims Hate The Most? by ChaleeBendel: 8:09pm On May 13, 2017
forreelinc:

The bible doesn't frown at homosexuality?
Then why did God f*ck up Sodom and gomorah?
You answered your own question, though unwittingly.

Sodom and Gomorrah was destroyed because of immorality and chief among it was homosexuality.

10 Likes

Re: Is This The Picture Yoruba Muslims Hate The Most? by zionmade(m): 8:11pm On May 13, 2017
Point of correction Kanu is not a Christian. Judaism and Christianity are very much different

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Picture Yoruba Muslims Hate The Most? by ChaleeBendel: 8:12pm On May 13, 2017
zionmade:
Point of correction Kanu is not a Christian. Judaism and Christianity are very much different

The similarity can't be overlooked.

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Picture Yoruba Muslims Hate The Most? by forreelinc(m): 8:14pm On May 13, 2017
ChaleeBendel:

You answered your own question, though unwittingly.

Sodom and Gomorrah was destroyed because of immorality and chief among it was homosexuality.
Ah ah so why did you say the bible doesn't frown at homosexuality?

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Picture Yoruba Muslims Hate The Most? by ChaleeBendel: 8:19pm On May 13, 2017
forreelinc:

Ah ah so why did you say the bible doesn't frown at homosexuality?
I think I didn't make myself clear enough.
What I meant to say was: The bible neither validates the act of sodomy, my bad.

4 Likes

Re: Is This The Picture Yoruba Muslims Hate The Most? by forreelinc(m): 8:21pm On May 13, 2017
ChaleeBendel:

I think I didn't make myself clear enough.
What I meant to say was: The bible neither validates the act of sodomy, my bad.
Oh now I get it phew!

So what's with the gay people in the picture

4 Likes

Re: Is This The Picture Yoruba Muslims Hate The Most? by Evablizin(f): 8:27pm On May 13, 2017
I'm d whistle blower here"peeeee"oya let d fight btw musa and christy begin.I'm coming bck.Holding my wissle vry strong and tight.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Picture Yoruba Muslims Hate The Most? by Justuceleague2: 8:31pm On May 13, 2017
Odenson posted this rawbish

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Picture Yoruba Muslims Hate The Most? by Flatties: 8:32pm On May 13, 2017
ChaleeBendel:
Two Christians fighting a just cause.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5309431_untitled21_jpeg94c55e156f23909c7252bddc5dcdd2a1

Lo I thought one was a Jew?

6 Likes

Re: Is This The Picture Yoruba Muslims Hate The Most? by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 13, 2017
ChaleeBendel:

U Know they don't believe in jesus?

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Picture Yoruba Muslims Hate The Most? by Basic123: 8:32pm On May 13, 2017
This unintelligent guys are sha struggling to annex yoruba Christians to biafra.I'm waiting for mrs fashola,mrs tinubu,mrs toyin saraki and mrs Ajimobi to abandone their husband in Nigeria and join you in biafra.

We've always say it,there is nothing you guyz can achieve without the yorubas.Be it,biafra or presidency.No wonder you a celebrating that one non-christ like Christian called FFK romancing you in the name of PDP not jesus Christ of Nazareth.

19 Likes

Re: Is This The Picture Yoruba Muslims Hate The Most? by zionmade(m): 1:30am On May 14, 2017
ChaleeBendel:

There is no single similarity between Lie and truth. One is living on lies the other is living on truth. Both of dem cant be living on truth. And remember i didn't say Christians live on truth. But Judaism and Christianity are mutually exclusive

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Picture Yoruba Muslims Hate The Most? by Nobody: 3:35am On May 14, 2017
forreelinc:

The bible doesn't frown at homosexuality? Then why did God f*ck up Sodom and gomorah?

ave been saying it.. u Moslems believe in Allah and not God.. that is to say Allah is different from God..
u have exposed ur self today.. cause if u fear God u will not attach his name to foul language..

1 Like

Re: Is This The Picture Yoruba Muslims Hate The Most? by Misterdhee1(m): 6:20am On May 14, 2017
Confused lots. Suddenly FFK has turned to a Biafran hero. The same man that disgraced Ojukwu by spanking his beloved Bianca grin grin. Yoruba Muslim ko, Hausa Jew ni

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This The Picture Yoruba Muslims Hate The Most? by Nobody: 6:32am On May 14, 2017
forreelinc:

Who are the people in the picture I hope they aren't Muslims?
but its your slave masters culture northern Muslims they even have name for it " yan daudu "

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This The Picture Yoruba Muslims Hate The Most? by jericco1(m): 6:47am On May 14, 2017
This shouldn't make FT. Too tribalistic.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Picture Yoruba Muslims Hate The Most? by waledeji(m): 6:50am On May 14, 2017
ChaleeBendel:

You are not that wise to differentiate the two religion, all you
know how to do is to create a meaningless topic upandan cheesy cheesy cheesy

ABA MADE JEWS wink wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is This The Picture Yoruba Muslims Hate The Most? by Jaideyone(m): 8:07am On May 14, 2017
religious division in the southwest is only a figment of your imagination. I'm a xtian and there are Muslims in my family. we eat and dine together and we often share the same political view.
stop putting your foolishness in show-glass for the whole of nairaland to see.
no one gives a fvck if Fani the demented/disrespectful cocaine addict embraces Nnamdi Kanu. Fani can't even win his ward here in the southwest for any political party.

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Picture Yoruba Muslims Hate The Most? by Jaideyone(m): 8:10am On May 14, 2017
Misterdhee1:
Confused lots. Suddenly FFK has turned to a Biafran hero. The same man that disgraced Ojukwu by spanking his beloved Bianca grin grin. Yoruba Muslim ko, Hausa Jew ni
lol fayose and fani know how to win the crybabies over. grin give them the idea you share their dream and they will worship you and make you appear relevant (not relevant o) grin

later when Fani and fayose dump them they will start crying Yorubas are backstabbers. now that many Yorubas are warning them they won't listen grin

3 Likes

Re: Is This The Picture Yoruba Muslims Hate The Most? by Readir: 8:12am On May 14, 2017
Ok
Re: Is This The Picture Yoruba Muslims Hate The Most? by BlackOnassis(m): 8:17am On May 14, 2017
What FFK did to Ojukwu's wife is about to repeat itself. See Nnamdi smiling like Ewu, he doesnt know whats up. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Picture Yoruba Muslims Hate The Most? by forreelinc(m): 9:45am On May 14, 2017
Kingsolex1:

ave been saying it.. u Moslems believe in Allah and not God..
that is to say Allah is different from God..

u have exposed ur self today..
cause if u fear God u will not attach his name to foul language..

Yinmu! I mean that is why God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah angel kingsolex1
Mtchew
U neva look una pastors wey dey sleep with choristers and prostitutes and people's wives
And the one that endanger people's lives for an extra buck

Na foul language you dey look
Re: Is This The Picture Yoruba Muslims Hate The Most? by forreelinc(m): 9:47am On May 14, 2017
Alaniyiokorausa:
but its your slave masters culture northern Muslims they even have name for it " yan daudu "

undecided hmmm how did you know that?
Was that the lie your boyfriend told to get you to drop your shorts?
Don't be deceived o Muslims frown at homosexuality

(1) (2) (Reply)

RUGA: The Only Tribe Fulani Fear In Nigeria Is Igbo / List Of Military And Police Officers Retired By Obasanjo In 1999 / LASG Threatens To Shut Down Retail Gas Operators Without Safety Measures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.