Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) (58371 Views)

Miss Ihiala, Anambra Beauty Contestant Goes Viral (Photo) / Enugu Beauty Queen Contestant Forgets The Name Of Her School(Video) / Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by afonjadie: 10:25pm On May 13, 2017
What do you expect she is Ijaw a fishermans daughter with fish brain grin

Now you see why Igbo's hold the title of MBGN for decades wink

Please appreciate Igbo's wherever you find them tongue
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by ipobarecriminals: 10:25pm On May 13, 2017
grin cool Behold,our future mama Peace 2.Free her,nah who grammar epp?
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by vRendoh(m): 10:27pm On May 13, 2017

No be for nairaland dem dey hail yansh and beautyful faces everyday.....check out more pics.....when the blackwoman is all about shaking yansh and bleaching the skin,,,what do you expect?

1 Like

Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by Naijaarchive(m): 10:27pm On May 13, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
grin grin grin

She is likely more intelligent than this..

She suffered from stage fright, it makes you look unbelievably stupid grin

Maybe And Maybe Not grin
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by thesuave10(m): 10:28pm On May 13, 2017
[/b]You guys should leave my babe alone. None of y'all can do half of what she did so shut the hell up!! It's not easy being up there. She's smarter than most of y'all dum asses. All that is cuz of tension. [b]
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by Naijaarchive(m): 10:29pm On May 13, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
grin cool Behold,our future mama Peace 2.Free her,nah who grammar epp?

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by jide219(m): 10:29pm On May 13, 2017
When all her mate were going to sch she was forming slay queen on Instagram, look at the result ,
Mumu
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by captainmuyi(m): 10:30pm On May 13, 2017
she's just dull that's it

1 Like

Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by greggng: 10:33pm On May 13, 2017
What I saw yesterday was beauty without brain.
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by Boyooosa(m): 10:33pm On May 13, 2017
I STAND WITH MORE SCHOOLS IN RIVERS STATE, LESS HOTELS.
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by Tamarapetty(f): 10:34pm On May 13, 2017
grin make i begin pick beans for the beans fryers alone
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by Snow5(m): 10:37pm On May 13, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
grin grin grin

She is likely more intelligent than this..

She suffered from stage fright, it makes you look unbelievably stupid grin

God bless you.

Reasonable comment so far.

You all have no idea what stage fright can cause. .. Believe that!!!

3 Likes

Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by jc4real(m): 10:38pm On May 13, 2017
LordIsaac:
U see....dignified face empty skull. I have always maintained that the degree of shallowness of these fellows is directly proportional to the amount of cosmestics on their face.

cry Bros abeg fear God.What you are doing to this girl is not fair. How can you just finish her career like dat

2 Likes

Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by 3rdavefarms(m): 10:40pm On May 13, 2017
Very low IQ .....SHE WILL NEVER BE FTC ON NAIRALAND
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by thesuave10(m): 10:43pm On May 13, 2017
Tamarapetty:
grin make i begin pick beans for the beans fryers alone

Lol beans for your birthday cake? grin
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by dacovajnr: 10:44pm On May 13, 2017
Snow5:

God bless you.

Reasonable comment so far.

You all have no idea what stage fright can course.. Believe that!!!
Are you having stage fright too? grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by Actionleap: 10:45pm On May 13, 2017
Someone once said; if all you have to offer is your beauty, you are no more than a mannequin....

1 Like

Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by suco01(m): 10:47pm On May 13, 2017
Lmao. She b patience Jonathan sister
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by suco01(m): 10:47pm On May 13, 2017
Lmao. She b patience Jonathan sister
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by Tamarapetty(f): 10:48pm On May 13, 2017
thesuave10:

Lol beans for your birthday cake? grin
Lol,no! are you one of them?
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by Afritop(m): 10:49pm On May 13, 2017
REMINDS ME OF OUR FORMER FIRST LADY PEJ. MAYBE BECAUSE ITS RIVERS STATE. THE KIND OF WOMAN
THAT IS PROUD IN COMMITING GRAMMATICAL BLUNDERS
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by kenoz(m): 10:49pm On May 13, 2017
grin

Lord of Zachariah
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by Snow5(m): 10:49pm On May 13, 2017
dacovajnr:
Are you having stage fright too? grin cheesy

Auto correct... Frequently used on my key pad.

Yes.. I once suffered such!!!

But JCi(junior chamber international) thought me how to overcome it...

Now I can even face crowd and speak with all confidence.
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by thesuave10(m): 10:50pm On May 13, 2017
Tamarapetty:
Lol,no! are you one of them?

I see. Don't tell me it's rice or something. So what's the plan? Saturday late nights for your day? One of? grin
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by Tamarapetty(f): 10:52pm On May 13, 2017
thesuave10:

I see. Don't tell me it's rice or something. So what's the plan? Saturday late nights for your day? One of? grin
beans fryers nau...lol,banga and starch
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by Bekimbo(m): 10:57pm On May 13, 2017
All this girls don't really have anything to offer apart from being laid,they would be claiming slay Queen,slay mama

Nonsense
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by thesuave10(m): 10:57pm On May 13, 2017
Tamarapetty:
beans fryers nau...lol,banga and starch

Nah.. More of a beans roaster Lol. So what you got going on?
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by Glomoni: 10:57pm On May 13, 2017
Chaiii eee, chaii eee, there's God ooo. Walahi, this one weak me reach bone marrow . Nne, I bu itimpataka!!
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by clems88(m): 10:59pm On May 13, 2017
I could see shame on the face of the lady holding the mic cry . well I wount blame her . I guess she was nervous and the crowd contributed . even some of the audience laughing I bet 60% of them wount even know what to say angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by Codes151(m): 11:02pm On May 13, 2017
Ladyf come see that your slay mama friend For unical o!!!!
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by lepasharon(f): 11:03pm On May 13, 2017
clems88:
I could see shame on the face of the lady holding the mic cry . well I wount blame her . I guess she was nervous and the crowd contributed . even some of the audience laughing I bet 60% of them wount even know what to say angry

Lol Nigerian audiences can be savages

1 Like

Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by Tisham20(m): 11:05pm On May 13, 2017
eyah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kleopatra Vargas Wins Miss Toddler USA America Nation 2021 / Ladies, Would You Wear This Jumpsuit Wedding Gown? / 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.