Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) (58395 Views)

Miss Ihiala, Anambra Beauty Contestant Goes Viral (Photo) / Enugu Beauty Queen Contestant Forgets The Name Of Her School(Video) / Who Is The President Of Nigeria? Dr. Muhammadu Buhari – Miss Nnewi Contestant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by SUNDICOS(m): 7:58am On May 14, 2017
forMom:
Hayyy God

Nne ibu ishi azu
abeg no abuse my sister,just call her okpokoro ishi(that one is still human head) than ishi azu hahahahaha
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by Babs24: 8:00am On May 14, 2017
God bless you Sire.

GeneralOjukwu:
grin grin ;

She is likely more intelligent than this..

She suffered from stage fright, it makes you look unbelievably stupid grin

The laughter of the crowd just made her more tense and to make more mistakes

Some of us have said silly-sounding things in job interviews because of nervousness
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by nengibo: 8:01am On May 14, 2017
afonjadie:
What do you expect she is Ijaw a fishermans daughter with fish brain grin

Now you see why Igbo's hold the title of MBGN for decades wink

Please appreciate Igbo's wherever you find them tongue
Usual chest beating, Go and win miss world with chidima the Cucumber 4cker

1 Like

Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by stankelz: 8:02am On May 14, 2017
mrmrmister:
Makeup without Brains. grin
grin
mrmrmister:
Makeup without Brains. grin
abi no be beauty without brain,nah makeup without brain.Lol,abeg una no go kill persn wit laugh here
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by hatchy(f): 8:03am On May 14, 2017
Chisos!

Beauty without brain= Foolishness
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by FTBOY: 8:05am On May 14, 2017
listen to her intonation, there's no way this girl is from rivers state talk more of emohua. this is a typical edo village girl.
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by 1metre: 8:06am On May 14, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
grin grin grin

Some of us have said silly-sounding things in job interviews because of nervousness
you are very correct, stage fright can make one look unintelligible when in actual fact the person is sound.
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by Ubameyang: 8:10am On May 14, 2017
Ehn, plz Emohua is not an ijaw LGA in Rivers state
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by justi4jesu(f): 8:12am On May 14, 2017
smartty68:
She killed it grin

This is a certified Olodo Slay-Queen.

Olodo Slay-Queen grin grin grin
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by AfroSamurai: 8:17am On May 14, 2017
FTBOY:
listen to her intonation, there's no way this girl is from rivers state talk more of emohua. this is a typical edo village girl.
Hey bro. That's not cool. LOL.
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by luckyz4rea(m): 8:21am On May 14, 2017
tonytony208:

Quit this stupid cover up. You Dont need special understanding to know the meaning of arranged marriage. Her brain must be very dead

This guy must be Einstein i guess cause he knows everything! Even Einstein could not have claimed he knew everything!
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by BenKassy(m): 8:23am On May 14, 2017
She should have just said "no idea" and save her generations this embarrassment"
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by monerozi5590: 8:23am On May 14, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
grin grin grin

Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by suno123: 8:30am On May 14, 2017
As she no get brain na her down side go suffer am nah
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by Ishilove: 8:33am On May 14, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
grin grin grin

My thoughts too. I hate to imagine the unbelievable pressure she must have been going through.

Some people need to think really deep before understanding a question, and in her case she gave the first answer that came into her head. That doesn't mean she is stupid.

It's easy to condemn when we haven't walked in their shoes.
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by bolrew: 8:37am On May 14, 2017
luckyz4rea:
Nne are you serious? Anyways, she responded based on what she understood the question to mean!
God bless you beside English language is not our language, why killing ourselves on it?
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by AfroSamurai: 8:54am On May 14, 2017
Ishilove:

My thoughts too. I hate to imagine the unbelievable pressure she must have been going through.

Some people need to think really deep before understanding a question, and in her case she gave the first answer that came into her head. That doesn't mean she is stupid.

It's easy to condemn when we haven't walked in their shoes.
Been there, done that! Hey Shaquille O'Neal, what you have to say the girl in question? grin

Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by Afonjafucker(m): 8:56am On May 14, 2017
luckyz4rea:
Nne are you serious? Anyways, she responded based on what she understood the question to mean!

Bro even at that, she still messed up.
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by afonjadie: 9:01am On May 14, 2017
nengibo:

Usual chest beating, Go and win miss world with chidima the Cucumber 4cker
heya e pain this fisher man son too grin, fish diver tongue fish brain. grin
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by asokid(m): 9:03am On May 14, 2017
I swear to you all, I didnt watch the video grin grin grin grin grin grin Am shy
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by asokid(m): 9:05am On May 14, 2017
Na dis type they donate visa fee for American embassy wella without visa grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by tonytony208(m): 9:25am On May 14, 2017
luckyz4rea:

This guy must be Einstein i guess cause he knows everything! Even Einstein could not have claimed he knew everything!

Dey there they cover up foolishness, dumbness and stupidity. You don't need to be Einstein to know the meaning of arranged marriage. I'm sure your likes will also think you need to be Einstein to know that we should put food in the mouth and not in the ear. Dumbness personified
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by nengibo: 9:33am On May 14, 2017
afonjadie:
heya e pain this fisher man son too grin, fish diver tongue fish brain. grin
"99.9% of eboe women are prostitutes" Nnamdi Kanu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UIRwV6PLLw
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by CountCarter(m): 9:34am On May 14, 2017
Babs24:

God bless you Sire.

i agree with him
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by eightsin(m): 9:44am On May 14, 2017
Damn, I couldn't stop laughing.
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by afonjadie: 10:29am On May 14, 2017
nengibo:

"99.9% of eboe women are prostitutes" Nnamdi Kanu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UIRwV6PLLw
his opinion, my opinion however is that all Ijaw women are prostitooths grin
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by bootylady101(f): 11:07am On May 14, 2017
temitope277:
:Dthis one no go school atall shocked

does school teaches one how to tackle marital decisions and things associated with it?

but if na the English, I understand
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by IRobot7(m): 11:22am On May 14, 2017
Cucumber generation.
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by dcolumbus001: 11:43am On May 14, 2017
this one weak me like old woman breast
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by luckyz4rea(m): 12:05pm On May 14, 2017
tonytony208:

Dey there they cover up foolishness, dumbness and stupidity. You don't need to be Einstein to know the meaning of arranged marriage. I'm sure your likes will also think you need to be Einstein to know that we should put food in the mouth and not in the ear. Dumbness personified

Oh! Now i know it must be my likes that's making you blow up in anger and in use of vulgar words! I didn't get it by fuss or by being angry!

I am also so confident that there's an horrendous reason why you are transferring aggression here, especially to me and the beauty pageant contestant that you have never seen or probably know but going this leangth to talk ill of.

I have this to say to you: It is well with your spirit, body and soul!
Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by Ishilove: 12:41pm On May 14, 2017
AfroSamurai:
Been there, done that! Hey Shaquille O'Neal, what you have to say the girl in question? grin
Mscheeeew

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies, Would You Wear This Jumpsuit Wedding Gown? / Kleopatra Vargas Wins Miss Toddler USA America Nation 2021 / Fashion Face Off: Beyonce Vs Rihanna.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.