Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

States Are Starting To Become Proud And Forgeting Tribes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / States Are Starting To Become Proud And Forgeting Tribes (481 Views)

The Full List Of All The 371 Tribes In Nigeria / Most Governors Spend Days In Abuja While Their States Are In Flames - Shehu Sani / Ex US Ambassador - Patience Jonathan Was Proud And Arrogant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

States Are Starting To Become Proud And Forgeting Tribes by bantudark1: 8:18pm On May 13, 2017
its a new phenomena in the south now....many tribes dont identifie with biafra.....

akwa ibom,rivers and others are talking about states not tribes....we have igbo speaking people in the delta,but many of them dont believe in biafra,they only care about their states.....i always hear,proud anambran,cross rivers..this states speak somewhat igbo too....but people are starting to dont care about tribes no more,only states.......

its becoming more and more like that.....yorubas dont speak all the same yoruba languages,but they are united and its working for them,the south south is starting to see that too......

tribes is a outdated thing and people are getting less interested in it....
Re: States Are Starting To Become Proud And Forgeting Tribes by Igboesika: 8:24pm On May 13, 2017
Another miserable skulls hunter muslim on the loose.
If I were Yoruba ( Godforbids), I would never have any nightmare about igbos.
My only interest is to contribute to the success of my tribe, nothing more nothing less.

Indeed, Igbos are afonja's nightmare.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Gen. Oyepade, #zariamassacre Mass Murderer, Transferred / So who are the real robbers here? / BEDC To Restore Light In 85 Ondo Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.