Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

BAYO OMOBORIOWO Is 30 Today-President Buhari's Photographer - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / BAYO OMOBORIOWO Is 30 Today-President Buhari's Photographer (975 Views)

Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer / See What A Professional Photographer Did To This Family's Pictures / Photographer Uses $32 Toy Car For Audi $50k Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BAYO OMOBORIOWO Is 30 Today-President Buhari's Photographer by oluvicki(m): 8:51pm On May 13, 2017
His brother wrote this touching story to celebrate him
"@michaelomoboriowo - From Grass to Grace...Hmmmm! Bayo Omoboriowo is now 30!! What can I say about this young man right here. He wasn't born rich like many may have thought, he had struggles and suffered. He had a rough background like everyone else, he played with sand and in the rain and got lashed severally. We went to school but he wasn't the brightest but God had a plan for him. Permit me to say he even was a street hawker at a tender age(Bayopurewater, Eggs, even drinks) which he does after school to support the family though hid his face from shame whenever he sees his schoolmates riding in their parents car after school but was always there to Help, he didn't relent knowing there's a Great future ahead of him. If you let me I will write an epistle that even instagram won't be enough. He is my blood, my younger brother, best friend, he is my inspiration, he is my mentor and he is part of whatever success story I am building today. He is never tired to share for those who know and have had an encounter. He became the personal Photographer to the Nigerian President( Mohammadu Buhari) by God's awesome Grace and this God he never stops sharing even when he lectures and impact into others and that's just the beginning of your rising. Kindly Help/join me to Celebrate this Great, hardworking, dedicated man, an icon, a symbol of Hope, Love and Humility. I pray for you Bayo that the Good God that as begun the great works over time, will perfectly perfect all that's yours, He will cause you to stand tall that men, women, both young and old and even those yet unborn will hear your name and want to become like You because they shall continuously see the God you serve relentlessly. May God bless you and make of you a blessing and bless your family as well @cuteloola_ (Mrs Omoboriowo). Enjoy the rest of days coming your way. I love and cherish you more than you know. On behalf of myself and other siblings I celebrate and pray for you just a little though"

Re: BAYO OMOBORIOWO Is 30 Today-President Buhari's Photographer by temitope277(m): 9:56pm On May 13, 2017
how would i know this is true

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Help Me With A Free Logo Design? / Learn Both Core Graphics And Printing At The Same Time / Graphics Designer Within Ojodu-berger And It Environs Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.