Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,402 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Is Life Easy Of Hard? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is Life Easy Of Hard? (528 Views)

Humanitarian Workers In The North East, What Is Life Really Like There? / The Inadequacy Of Hard Skills / Career Advancement: The Inadequacy Of Hard Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Life Easy Of Hard? by Philip6800(m): 10:58pm On May 13, 2017
I just wanna get different opinion from different people around this Nigeria, to me life is easy but anytime I tell my friends that life is easy them will say it not easy.

now this is my question, is life easy or hard ? please support your answer with explanation.
Re: Is Life Easy Of Hard? by ladikpe: 11:19pm On May 13, 2017
Life could be hard or life could be easy...all is just the state of the mind...you can't define what life is by your circumstances, or by the level of wealth, or level of poverty...but my believe is what ever the situation or circumstances are...all things work together for good to them that loves God and are called according to his purpose

(1) (Reply)

TELECOMS Or IT Advisory / Job Vacancy - Chartered Accountant / Get Career Support. Get A Loan Without Collateral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.