Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Would You Regret It After At Last, There's No Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Would You Regret It After At Last, There's No Heaven (2242 Views)

Paul Play Dairo Reacts To Pastor Adeboye's "No Tithe, No Heaven" Preaching / "No Tithe, No Heaven" - Pastor Adeboye / 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Regret It After At Last, There's No Heaven by Nobody: 7:37am On May 14, 2017
Happy sunday y'all cool

Ever wondered if this paradise real?
What if at last, there isn't anything close to heaven afterlife, having abstained yourself from enjoying some certain things.

How 'll you feel?
Re: Would You Regret It After At Last, There's No Heaven by Dotwillis1(m): 7:46am On May 14, 2017
Till then. For now, do whatever is expected of you to make heaven.
Re: Would You Regret It After At Last, There's No Heaven by Larryfest(m): 7:57am On May 14, 2017
Am not sure there would be anything left to feel atal,heaven is real or not all one need do is to live a life that's worthy forget heaven or hell.
Re: Would You Regret It After At Last, There's No Heaven by zionmade(m): 8:01am On May 14, 2017
Lets disect d enjoyment u re talking of
1. Drinking and getting drunk.
2. Sleeping around with anything walking on skirt
3. Freestyle in lying
4. Stealing wenever u have d opportunity
5 Cheating on ur wife
6. Partying and Clubbing away ur life
7. Smoking unrelently
8. Retaliation for every wrong done to u
9. Saying anything u wish at anytime and anywhere
10. Feel free to add urs.
Assuming no heaven or hell lets disect d consequences of d listed enjoyments.
1. Driving while drunk could get u killed, D nearest gutter might be ur next destination, u will look stuupidd to responsible men who wouldn't want to have anything with a drunkard, u will be killing ur health.
2. Free HIV, from staph, free ghonorhea, free death.
ETC
So hell doesn't have to exist for u to be scared of d consequences of ur reckless life.

Moreover a true Christian would never follow Jesus just because of heaven and hell. Wen u truly love God, u will enjoy every bit of ur relationship wit him.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Regret It After At Last, There's No Heaven by ChiomaMee: 8:06am On May 14, 2017
Lol.....there's nothing to regret. I enjoy every bit of my walk with God. I'm not with Him because of the fear of going to hell

1 Like

Re: Would You Regret It After At Last, There's No Heaven by Evablizin(f): 8:06am On May 14, 2017
Capital N-E-V-E-R,if i'm going dere and i find out dt z dere no heaven(if it is possible)i wil turn 360 degrees bck to earth,shey d earth go stil dey witout heaven abi.
Re: Would You Regret It After At Last, There's No Heaven by ChiomaMee: 8:09am On May 14, 2017
zionmade:
3. Freestyle in lying
5 Cheating on ur wife
7. Smoking unrelently
1. Driving while drunk could get u killed, D nearest gutter might be ur next destination, u will look stuupidd to responsible men who wouldn't want to have anything with a drunkard, u will be killing ur health.
ETC
So hell doesn't have to exist for u to be scared of d consequences of ur reckless life.

Moreover a true Christian would never follow Jesus just because of heaven and hell. Wen u truly love God, u will enjoy every bit of ur relationship wit him.

I just imagined how messy the world I gonna be... so awful lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Regret It After At Last, There's No Heaven by zionmade(m): 8:13am On May 14, 2017
ChiomaMee:

I just imagined how messy the world I gonna be... so awful
Yeah. And d thing is dat i dnt even see any enjoyment in wat people call enjoyment. Going to club wen i shud be sleeping or mapping out my next move, getting drunk and disgracing myself, smoking and ending up mad or wit cancer, sleeping around and contacting all sorts of sickness, Cheating and ending up wit a broken home.
Wat exactly do sinners or atheists enjoy? Pls an atheist shud come and help me out.
HungerBAD CatfishBilly hopefulLandlord pls someone shud help out
Re: Would You Regret It After At Last, There's No Heaven by orisa37: 8:14am On May 14, 2017
As long as there is Cloud in the Sky, Something Else is above That. Jesus resurrected there.
Re: Would You Regret It After At Last, There's No Heaven by ChiomaMee: 8:17am On May 14, 2017
zionmade:

Yeah. And d thing is dat i dnt even see any enjoyment in wat people call enjoyment. Going to club wen i shud be sleeping or mapping out my next move, getting drunk and disgracing myself, smoking and ending up mad or wit cancer, sleeping around and contacting all sorts of sickness, Cheating and ending up wit a broken home.
Wat exactly do sinners or atheists enjoy? Pls an atheist shud come and help me out.

Thinking of it sef....All the commandments in the bible are for our good oo

"don't fornicate"... Is it God that will get pregnant prematurely or contact infections
Re: Would You Regret It After At Last, There's No Heaven by Nobody: 8:25am On May 14, 2017
zionmade:

Lol bro
Being atheist does not necessarily mean being stupid
Some of them lives better life than Christians .
Moral and conscience are natural gifts and being non-christian, Muslim, et al doesnt mean one lacks such natural endowment
Re: Would You Regret It After At Last, There's No Heaven by nattyjay(m): 8:29am On May 14, 2017
Heaven is Real
Re: Would You Regret It After At Last, There's No Heaven by nattyjay(m): 8:30am On May 14, 2017
Heaven is Real
Re: Would You Regret It After At Last, There's No Heaven by Nobody: 8:32am On May 14, 2017
nattyjay:
Heaven is Real

No one is doubting ,,,,,

Just assuming
Re: Would You Regret It After At Last, There's No Heaven by Olive4(f): 8:43am On May 14, 2017
Nop.... Atleast it made me live a good life and give me hope of good things

1 Like

Re: Would You Regret It After At Last, There's No Heaven by nattyjay(m): 8:48am On May 14, 2017
Chrismario:

No one is doubting ,,,,,

Just assuming

Uno, I use to assume

1 Like

Re: Would You Regret It After At Last, There's No Heaven by zionmade(m): 8:48am On May 14, 2017
Chrismario:

Lol bro
Being atheist does not necessarily mean being stupid
Some of them lives better life than Christians .
Moral and conscience are natural gifts and being non-christian, Muslim, et al doesnt mean one lacks such natural endowment
Natural gifts from who?
I am not saying atheists are stuupidd am only asking wat on earth do Atheists and sinners enjoy dat i can ever desire even if hell doesn't exists.
Re: Would You Regret It After At Last, There's No Heaven by Nobody: 8:49am On May 14, 2017
nattyjay:

Uno, I use to assume that what if God forgive satan

?
God forgive satan?
I dont know HE holds grudge against him
Re: Would You Regret It After At Last, There's No Heaven by Nobody: 8:57am On May 14, 2017
zionmade:

Natural gifts from who?
I am not saying atheists are stuupidd am only asking wat on earth do Atheists and sinners enjoy dat i can ever desire even if hell doesn't exists.

Natural gift from NATURE

Sinners?
You re talking as if you had secured your seat number in heaven
As i knw,,,all human are sinners.

Concerning Atheists, I had mingled with some and from that association, I erased that mindset that they choose their way in other to enable them commit sin at will.
I now advise you to do same, It is plainly because they dont see much good in religion. It's just like saying someone become muslim to bomb and enjoy free 72 virgins

1 Like

Re: Would You Regret It After At Last, There's No Heaven by Wilgrea7(m): 9:34am On May 14, 2017
cc: hopefullandlord... adepeter26
Re: Would You Regret It After At Last, There's No Heaven by OtemAtum: 9:37am On May 14, 2017
Many Christians will ask for reincarnation into the world or other worlds because heaven is real but boring. There are other after lives full of fun. Heaven is a place where those who goes there will just be singing praises to Yahweh, Eubius, Eusebius, Faulkin, etc forever and ever. I can't imagine staying in that kind of place where there are no real adventures.

There are many after lives, even the ones made by Atum are all fun-filled: the Kacherk is one great place where people would have highly developed brain codes. And they are highly technologically advanced there. There is another one Griz, where we have a lot of flying objects. We will ride on them, enjoy life like never before.

May the highest consciousness forbid that I should make heaven of yahweh where thousands of better afterlives are there waiting for those who shall come to live in them.
Re: Would You Regret It After At Last, There's No Heaven by zionmade(m): 9:41am On May 14, 2017
Chrismario:

Natural gift from NATURE

Sinners?
You re talking as if you had secured your seat number in heaven
As i knw,,,all human are sinners.

Concerning Atheists, I had mingled with some and from that association, I erased that mindset that they choose their way in other to enable them commit sin at will.
I now advise you to do same, It is plainly because they dont see much good in religion. It's just like saying someone become muslim to bomb and enjoy free 72 virgins
Point of correction d bible calls dem fools and dat is wat i believe, that's why am a christian. Secondly I am not a sinner, because dat word was coined up in d bible to refer to unbelievers of which i am not one. I do some wrongs sometimes but dat doesn't make me a sinner.
Next i dnt accept or reject friendship from people based on their beliefs, but i havnt been opportuned to be friends with an atheist.
Lastly u re correct, i have a seat in heaven, d bible i believe says "now ye have come unto mount zion" also "I am a son of God"

Please diz is wat i believe as a christian if u re not a Christian no need to argue dat because d fact u dnt believe it is wat makes u an unbeliever
Re: Would You Regret It After At Last, There's No Heaven by Nobody: 9:45am On May 14, 2017
I've never been bothered whether heaven or hell exist cos it's obvious they never existed. They are just fictional ideas in the mind of the primitives who coined the Bible.

Saying hell exist is like saying THE LAKE OF FIRE in Lord of the ring exist

Anyways, if eventually hesven/hell is exist, I will choose hell cos heaven would be filled mostly with irrational minds and blood thirsty master called God

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Regret It After At Last, There's No Heaven by Nobody: 10:01am On May 14, 2017
zionmade:

Point of correction d bible calls dem fools and dat is wat i believe, that's why am a christian. Secondly I am not a sinner, because dat word was coined up in d bible to refer to unbelievers of which i am not one. I do some wrongs sometimes but dat doesn't make me a sinner.
Next i dnt accept or reject friendship from people based on their beliefs, but i havnt been opportuned to be friends with an atheist.
Lastly u re correct, i have a seat in heaven, d bible i believe says "now ye have come unto mount zion" also "I am a son of God"

Please diz is wat i believe as a christian if u re not a Christian no need to argue dat because d fact u dnt believe it is wat makes u an unbeliever

Im so disappointed in,on and at few thing you typed up there honestly.

Matthew 5:22
He who calls someone fool dangers hell fire

English dictionary defines sin as "a person who has sinned"
You are indeed not far from a Pharisees in the bible who boasts of his imaginary righteousness

I expected you to acknowledge that you are a sinner that you are, because we all " had sinned and fall short his glory" Romans 3:23

Proverb 28:13 says "He who conceals his sin does not prosper .......
Re: Would You Regret It After At Last, There's No Heaven by hahn(m): 10:01am On May 14, 2017
zionmade:
3. Freestyle in lying
5 Cheating on ur wife
7. Smoking unrelently
ETC

Most of the people in church today did these things you mentioned last night and will repeat it after service tongue

4 Likes

Re: Would You Regret It After At Last, There's No Heaven by hopefulLandlord: 10:30am On May 14, 2017
correct me if I'm wrong but I thought a thread like this hit front-page last week

seen it! https://www.nairaland.com/3784221/what-hell-jesus-god-never
Re: Would You Regret It After At Last, There's No Heaven by Nobody: 10:32am On May 14, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
correct me if I'm wrong but I thought a thread like this hit front-page last week

I dont know bro.
You might be right

Modified:

Oh my bad!

Not aware
Re: Would You Regret It After At Last, There's No Heaven by hopefulLandlord: 10:36am On May 14, 2017
Chrismario:

I dont know bro. You might be right
Modified:
Oh my bad!
Not aware
its all good bro
Re: Would You Regret It After At Last, There's No Heaven by Nobody: 10:39am On May 14, 2017
nattyjay:
Heaven is Real
There is no Heaven!
You were nothing, now you are something, then you will be nothing.
Re: Would You Regret It After At Last, There's No Heaven by shadeyinka(m): 10:39am On May 14, 2017
Chrismario:

Happy sunday y'all cool

Ever wondered if this paradise real?
What if at last, there isn't anything close to heaven afterlife, having abstained yourself from enjoying some certain things.

How 'll you feel?

If paradise isn't real and I am conscious, what then do you call that environment?

If there is nothing like afterlife, then, no consciousness after death. Which means there is NOTHING to regret.

BUT

The converse is true. You die only to discover that there is heaven and Hell. You will weep in Anguish!
Re: Would You Regret It After At Last, There's No Heaven by zionmade(m): 10:45am On May 14, 2017
hahn:

Most of the people in church today did these things you mentioned last night and will repeat it after service tongue
Those persons are not Christians
To be born into a Christian family does not make u a Christian.
If ur life does not emulate dat of Christ den u re not a Christian.
Re: Would You Regret It After At Last, There's No Heaven by Nobody: 10:46am On May 14, 2017
shadeyinka:

If paradise isn't real and I am conscious, what then do you call that environment?

If there is nothing like afterlife, then, no consciousness after death. Which means there is NOTHING to regret.

BUT

The converse is true. You die only to discover that there is heaven and Hell. You will weep in Anguish!

You forgt dat.Pagans belives such scenario.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anti-religion Memes / If You Finish Reading This Book Darkness Will Recede / Tb Joshua, The Man With D Evil Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.