Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

If You Finish Reading This Book Darkness Will Recede - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Finish Reading This Book Darkness Will Recede (2237 Views)

Let's Study The Bible Daily And Finish It In One Year! / Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness / God First - Ugandan Lady Shares Pics Of Herself Reading Bible Wearing Only Shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Finish Reading This Book Darkness Will Recede by live4dgospel(m): 12:49pm On Dec 03, 2017
Hello friends, i want you to get this FREE book. All you need are just a 2 megabytes token of your data for downloading it and a time for reading it! No more darkness, no more chaos and no more confusions once you finish this book as it was written in accordance with the Bible, so study it with your Bible. No need to doubt, just give it a try by clicking on the link below to start downloading instantly. https://drive.google.com/uc?authuser=0&id=0B8wCbx7jt6ZJMTZNemJESWx1QlU&export=download

Re: If You Finish Reading This Book Darkness Will Recede by uboma(m): 2:18pm On Dec 03, 2017
live4dgospel:
Hello friends, i want to say happy Sunday to you with this Free book. All you need are just a 2 megabytes token of your data for downloading it and a time for reading it! No more darkness, no more chaos and no more confusions once you finish this book. No need to doubt, just give it a try by clicking on the link below to start downloading instantly. https://drive.google.com/uc?authuser=0&id=0B8wCbx7jt6ZJMTZNemJESWx1QlU&export=download

Is this book now greater than the Holy Bible?

Stop attaching undue importance to books written by ordinary men like you and you. The Bible alone is God's Word and should be accorded the much needed importance....

3 Likes

Re: If You Finish Reading This Book Darkness Will Recede by live4dgospel(m): 4:11pm On Dec 03, 2017
uboma:

Stop attaching undue importance to books written by ordinary men like you and you. The Bible alone is God's Word and should be accorded the much needed importance....

The book itself is not Bible per se but it was written in accordance with word of God in the Bible. Did i say it is more important than the Bible? You actually don't have any excuse for not downloading it
Re: If You Finish Reading This Book Darkness Will Recede by uboma(m): 6:38pm On Dec 03, 2017
live4dgospel:

Did i say it is more important than the Bible? You actually don't have any excuse for not downloading it

Yes, you made it sound like this book is more important than the Holy Bible. I will rather read and meditate on the Bible for darkness to recede than this book that was written by a fallen flesh like you and I.

You can't coerce me into downloading this book. I will rather use my data for more important research....

2 Likes

Re: If You Finish Reading This Book Darkness Will Recede by lightblazingnow(m): 7:21pm On Dec 03, 2017
Thanks much
Re: If You Finish Reading This Book Darkness Will Recede by live4dgospel(m): 9:37pm On Dec 03, 2017
lightblazingnow:
Thanks much

And know very well that people like you cherish inspirational and prosperity messages. You may even have tens or hundreds of such-oriented books. You however pretend to be in love with the Bible, but even the Bible you read do you understand it? As it is written in (Luke 10:26) "He said to him, what is written in the law? what is your reading of it? Actually the lawyer Jesus asked this question read the Scripture but without understanding. Can you perfectly interpret the verses of the Bible alone without a spiritual leader?
Re: If You Finish Reading This Book Darkness Will Recede by Thegospelman(m): 9:13am On Dec 24, 2017
live4dgospel:

And know very well that people like you cherish inspirational and prosperity messages. You may even have tens or hundreds of such-oriented books. You however pretend to be in love with the Bible, but even the Bible you read do you understand it? As it is written in (Luke 10:26) "He said to him, what is written in the law? what is your reading of it? Actually the lawyer Jesus asked this question read the Scripture but without understanding. Can you perfectly interpret the verses of the Bible alone without a spiritual leader?
The kingdom of God is for the poor in spirit if any one thinks he is wise he will be certainly made foolish!
Re: If You Finish Reading This Book Darkness Will Recede by live4dgospel(m): 2:17pm On Dec 24, 2017
Thegospelman:

The kingdom of God is for the poor in spirit if any one thinks he is wise he will be certainly made foolish!
Yes indeed
Re: If You Finish Reading This Book Darkness Will Recede by Thegospelman(m): 8:20pm On Dec 25, 2017
live4dgospel:

Yes indeed
Amen
Re: If You Finish Reading This Book Darkness Will Recede by live4dgospel(m): 8:06am On Dec 29, 2017
Thegospelman:
Amen
The truth can't change regardless of number of people that may reject it
Re: If You Finish Reading This Book Darkness Will Recede by Thegospelman(m): 11:00am On Jan 07, 2018
live4dgospel:

The truth can't change regardless of number of people that may reject it
More books and e-books at www.bjnewlife.org
Re: If You Finish Reading This Book Darkness Will Recede by live4dgospel(m): 5:06pm On Jan 08, 2018
Thegospelman:

More books and e-books at www.bjnewlife.org
All who is interested can visit the site and place an order.
Re: If You Finish Reading This Book Darkness Will Recede by Thegospelman(m): 8:45am On Jan 14, 2018
live4dgospel:

All who is interested can visit the site and place an order.
Yes the books there are all free!
Re: If You Finish Reading This Book Darkness Will Recede by live4dgospel(m): 10:40am On Jan 15, 2018
Thegospelman:

Yes the books there are all free!
Yes
Re: If You Finish Reading This Book Darkness Will Recede by Thegospelman(m): 1:03pm On Jan 18, 2018
live4dgospel:

Yes
Amen
Re: If You Finish Reading This Book Darkness Will Recede by live4dgospel(m): 2:47pm On Jan 29, 2018
Thegospelman:

Amen
The printed copy of the book is also available for free
Re: If You Finish Reading This Book Darkness Will Recede by Thegospelman(m): 5:58pm On Jan 30, 2018
live4dgospel:

The printed copy of the book is also available for free
It's available for absolutely free
Re: If You Finish Reading This Book Darkness Will Recede by live4dgospel(m): 9:38pm On Feb 02, 2018
Thegospelman:

It's available for absolutely free
I hope many will come to know the truth these books
Re: If You Finish Reading This Book Darkness Will Recede by live4dgospel(m): 5:14pm On Oct 05, 2018
The gospel of the water and Spirit has made us clean, click here to learn more:
http://www.bjnewlife.org/english/bstudy/sermons_110_holyspirit.php

1 Like

Re: If You Finish Reading This Book Darkness Will Recede by live4dgospel(m): 8:36am On Nov 26, 2018
For more free books and eBook visit www.bjnewlife.org
Re: If You Finish Reading This Book Darkness Will Recede by live4dgospel(m): 6:35pm On Jan 22, 2019
t is written in Matthew 3:13-16, “Then Jesus came from Galilee to John at Jordan to be baptized by him. And John tried to prevent Him, saying, ‘I need to be baptized by You, and are You coming to me?’ But Jesus answered and said to him, ‘Permit it to be so now, for thus it is fitting for us to fulfill all righteousness.’ Then he allowed Him. When He had been baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water; and behold, the heavens were opened to Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting upon Him.”

John the Baptist appears in this passage. Why did Jesus have to be baptized by John? Jesus had to be baptized in order to take on all the sins in the world, and take them all away according to God’s plan.

“The Government will be upon His shoulder” (Isaiah 9:7). Here “the government” means that Jesus is the One who has the authority and power as the Master of Heaven, as the King of the world. This is the authority granted only to Jesus Christ. Jesus did a wonderful thing to take away all the sins of mankind. This wonderful thing was for Him to be baptized by John. What Jesus meant by saying “Thus it is fitting for us to fulfill all righteousness” is that taking away all sins of the world was right and fitting.

Romans 1:17 says, “For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith.” God’s righteousness is revealed in the gospel. Does the true gospel of the water and the Spirit really reveals God’s righteousness? Yes! The true gospel is that Jesus Christ took away all the sins of the world through His baptism and crucifixion. The gospel of the water and the Spirit is the beautiful gospel in which the righteousness of God is revealed. How did Jesus take away the sins of the world? He took away all the sins of the world when John baptized Him in the Jordan River.

“All righteousness” is “pasan dikeosinin” in Greek. This means that Jesus took away all the sins of mankind in the most just and wonderful way. It means that Jesus’ cleansing of all the sins of the world was absolutely just and fair. Jesus had to be baptized by John in order to blot out the sins of the world.

God knew that Jesus’ baptism was absolutely necessary in order to bring peace to mankind. Jesus could not have become our Savior, if He hadn’t been baptized by John and shed His blood on the Cross. Jesus served as the sin offering in taking away all the sins of the world.

God says in Isaiah 53:6, “All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned, every one, to his own way. And the LORD has laid on Him the iniquity of us all.” Jesus had to accept all the sins of the world in order to do God’s will. This is the reason that Jesus came as a sin offering in the flesh of a man and was baptized by John.

Jesus had to accept all the sins of mankind and be judged for them so that He could fulfill God’s plan and express His undying love. When Jesus emerged from the water after His baptism, God said, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased” (Matthew 3:17).
Re: If You Finish Reading This Book Darkness Will Recede by sukerefakere(m): 6:43pm On Jan 22, 2019
Give this book to the minister of power and let's see if darkness will recede..
Re: If You Finish Reading This Book Darkness Will Recede by live4dgospel(m): 11:40am On Jan 26, 2019
For more books please go to www.bjnewlife.org
Re: If You Finish Reading This Book Darkness Will Recede by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 26, 2019
uboma:

Yes, you made it sound like this book is more important than the Holy Bible. I will rather read and meditate on the Bible for darkness to recede than this book that was written by a fallen flesh like you and I.

You can't coerce me into downloading this book. I will rather use my data for more important research....

You have a big issue
Re: If You Finish Reading This Book Darkness Will Recede by oaroloye(m): 4:28pm On Jan 26, 2019
MISHIGAS!

uboma:

THE BIBLE IS USELESS WITHPUT CORRECT INTERPRETATION.

If this author has done that, that makes his book much more important than The Bible.

I do not think it likely.

OYINBOS ARE BLACK HOLES OF MORALITY.

To believe The Bible, they should have to condemn every CENTURY of their existence.

I doubt that that can ever happen.
Re: If You Finish Reading This Book Darkness Will Recede by live4dgospel(m): 8:19pm On Jan 26, 2019
oaroloye:
MISHIGAS!

THE BIBLE IS USELESS WITHPUT CORRECT INTERPRETATION.

If this author has done that, that makes his book much more important than The Bible.

I do not think it likely.

OYINBOS ARE BLACK HOLES OF MORALITY.

To believe The Bible, they should have to condemn every CENTURY of their existence.

I doubt that that can ever happen.
No book can be more important than the bible, the highest a book can be is to be just as important as the bible. In fact that what the author has just done. There is no relationship between the bible and the white, irrespective of colour and race, anyone can believe and interpret the bible.
Re: If You Finish Reading This Book Darkness Will Recede by live4dgospel(m): 12:12pm On Jan 27, 2019
The Bible Is the Word of Salvation, Not a Book of Science
https://www.bjnewlife.org/english/bstudy/sermons_245_Genesis.php
Re: If You Finish Reading This Book Darkness Will Recede by live4dgospel(m): 1:47pm On Feb 03, 2019
Re: If You Finish Reading This Book Darkness Will Recede by live4dgospel(m): 11:01am On Jun 16, 2019
For free Christian books send a text message containing your name, phone number and address to 08135683431

Re: If You Finish Reading This Book Darkness Will Recede by estheragha: 10:05pm On Jun 25, 2019

Re: If You Finish Reading This Book Darkness Will Recede by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 26, 2019
How can I get the free hard copy of these books?

(1) (2) (Reply)

JUST IN: TB Joshua Finally Laid To Rest (photos) / Almajiri -- Breeding Of Future Terrorists / Religious Bigotry And Hypocrisy- Nairaland Islamic Style!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.