Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,755 members, 7,955,870 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:33 PM

Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World (9546 Views)

Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum / The Top 10 Youngest Mothers In History And Their Ages / Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World by iluvdonjazzy: 11:08am On May 14, 2017
seunny4lif:
Please tell me more When was that ? I like to know
u can see am correct
Re: Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World by seunny4lif(m): 11:11am On May 14, 2017
iluvdonjazzy:
u can see am correct
Yes
But which year
Re: Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World by iluvdonjazzy: 11:17am On May 14, 2017
seunny4lif:

Yes
But which year
which year ke? am talking about 2 weeks ago nd u saying year
Re: Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World by seunny4lif(m): 11:18am On May 14, 2017
iluvdonjazzy:
which year ke? am talking about 2 weeks ago nd u saying year
She is not in Akure that's why am surprised oooooh
Police HQ
Re: Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World by iluvdonjazzy: 11:23am On May 14, 2017
seunny4lif:

She is not in Akure that's why am surprised oooooh
Police HQ
she is in sib, and i saw her 2 weeks ago at sib Akure when i went to report a case, she is a nice person.
Re: Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World by Femistico(m): 11:32am On May 14, 2017
Happy mothers day to my mum and all responsible mum out there...love ya pieces
Re: Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World by seunny4lif(m): 11:34am On May 14, 2017
iluvdonjazzy:
she is in sib, and i saw her 2 weeks ago at sib Akure when i went to report a case, she is a nice person.
This is a small world cool cool
Re: Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World by iluvdonjazzy: 11:36am On May 14, 2017
seunny4lif:
This is a small world cool cool
yeah
Re: Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World by Spexo001(m): 11:38am On May 14, 2017
Happy mothers day KAMBAM OBI MY FIELD MARSHAL
Re: Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World by anyebedgreat: 11:56am On May 14, 2017
This is the 6th mother's day this year
Re: Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World by seunny4lif(m): 11:59am On May 14, 2017
cool cool
Hope she talk to you well
iluvdonjazzy:
yeah
Re: Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World by shadrach77: 12:15pm On May 14, 2017
Buffalo2:
A BIG PIECE OF MY HEART STAYS IN HEAVEN AND THAT'S MY MUM. HAPPY MOTHERS DAY MOM. MAY UR SOUL CONTINUE TO REST IN PERFECT PEACE
This touched me cry cry
Re: Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World by 2bam: 12:19pm On May 14, 2017
Pls somebody should tell me is mothers day celebrated annually or monthly or which I don't understand
Re: Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World by holuwartomeseen(f): 2:23pm On May 14, 2017
Abeg wat of father's day?Mother's day is always celebrated almost every month undecidedAbeg wat of father's day?Mother's day is always celebrated almost every month
Re: Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World by iluvdonjazzy: 3:24pm On May 14, 2017
seunny4lif:
cool cool
Hope she talk to you well
if i mentioned my name now and u ask her, she will tell u she knows me.
Re: Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World by seunny4lif(m): 3:26pm On May 14, 2017
iluvdonjazzy:
if i mentioned my name now and u ask her, she will tell u she knows me.
Nice one sha
Re: Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World by Temitoppe(m): 3:52pm On May 14, 2017
TarOrfeek:
Any mothers day apart from the Catholic and Anglican one.

is merely a "woman with child Sunday"

What's this one saying ?
Re: Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World by Ameko4ever(m): 5:25pm On May 14, 2017
Hi friends,

For proper clarification on mother's day celebration. Since our mother's are so precious and worth to be celebrated everyday, buh if we want to do it in respect to the UN designated days for it, don't be misunderstood that Mother's Day is celebrated at different dates across the world.

Here in Nigeria, 26th Of March was our own mother's day celebration, we do celebrate it wif the likes of Ireland, United Kingdom, Guernsey, and Jerse.

Today is 14th of May, and it's for countries like USA, Columbia, China etc.

These are very important to note and know.

As for me, I celebrate my beautiful momma everyday because she's worth celebrated. I love her...
Thank you.

Have a spectacular Sunday.
Re: Happy Mothers Day To All The Good Mothers In The World by APCmyheart(m): 12:02am On May 15, 2017
How many time them dey celebrate mothers day in a tear self?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Many Children Will You Love To Have? / Some Parents Dress Their Kids Irresponsibly / Your Wife Did Not Tell You She Had Several Abortion Until After Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.