Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

How Do You Discover Your Spiritual Gift? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do You Discover Your Spiritual Gift? (440 Views)

You Disobey Jesus Whenever You Say Someone Is Your Spiritual Father / How Do I Identify My Spiritual Gift? / "Your Spiritual Welfare Is Our Concern" - Deeper Life Bible Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Discover Your Spiritual Gift? by ikorodureporta: 10:06am On May 14, 2017
How do you discover your spiritual gift? For instance, How can someone who never attempted praying for the sick realize his spiritual potentials of healing the sick?

Are there special xters of the gifted, eg, those whose crops yield bountiful harvest.......i know a guy that whatsoever he sows yields many fruits. There was a time he kept some stem by d fence, & b4 we knew it, it was already sprouting....

Some people, when you see dem in the morning when leaving your house, all things works perfectly...

Some others, when they open your day's sales, you gonna have a very good day in yr business...

For a guy like me, i'v been chosen @ different times to lead without my prior interest...

How can somebody relate these characters to one's spiritual gift??
Re: How Do You Discover Your Spiritual Gift? by ElsonMorali: 10:07am On May 14, 2017
Open your third eye and you'll realise what your destiny is.
Re: How Do You Discover Your Spiritual Gift? by shadeyinka(m): 10:48am On May 14, 2017
ikorodureporta:
How do you discover your spiritual gift? For instance, How can someone who never attempted praying for the sick realize his spiritual potentials of healing the sick.

How can somebody relate these characters to one's spiritual gift??

OP, You already said it. Until you activate your faith in serving God, you will never know your spiritual gifts

1 Like

Re: How Do You Discover Your Spiritual Gift? by ikorodureporta: 1:42pm On May 14, 2017
shadeyinka:

OP, You already said it. Until you activate your faith in serving God, you will never know your spiritual gifts

serving God, still doesn't give an answer to that. Do u know that some herbalists discovered themselves? I want to know how some of those xters i listed could be traced to yr gift....

(1) (Reply)

Why Did Jesus Speak So Strongly Against Lukewarm (Luke Warm) Faith? / CKIC / I Find It Difficult To Go Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.