Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,965 members, 7,825,021 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Wears Royal Attire As He Cherishes His Freedom. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Wears Royal Attire As He Cherishes His Freedom. Photos (37673 Views)

First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] / Dayo Adewole Thanks Nigerians As He Regains Freedom (Photos) / Muhammad Lawan Faro Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Regains Freedom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wears Royal Attire As He Cherishes His Freedom. Photos by Benekruku(m): 4:55pm On May 14, 2017
Kanu needs to be returned to prison

He has started looking healthy and kept

We need returning him back to Kuje

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wears Royal Attire As He Cherishes His Freedom. Photos by godunia(m): 4:55pm On May 14, 2017
Freedom is priceless,enjoy it while it last and it may last forever it depends you. thought he was bailed on the ground of I'll health. Scam everywhere in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wears Royal Attire As He Cherishes His Freedom. Photos by 2Ways(m): 4:56pm On May 14, 2017
I stand with Nnamdi Kanu

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wears Royal Attire As He Cherishes His Freedom. Photos by wasmilebags: 4:56pm On May 14, 2017
No 1 is talking about d other guys again
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wears Royal Attire As He Cherishes His Freedom. Photos by koolguy88(m): 4:58pm On May 14, 2017
#ipobarecriminals
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wears Royal Attire As He Cherishes His Freedom. Photos by Jacksonmava(f): 5:00pm On May 14, 2017
MXrep:
while the vegetable rot in London hospital? chukwu okike Abiama is greater than Allah
watch your words!! !! !!! Bloody fanatic . Blasphemer, may the rot of allah come upon you!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wears Royal Attire As He Cherishes His Freedom. Photos by whitebeard(m): 5:01pm On May 14, 2017
DieBuhari:

The biggest scammer in the world today is Buhari, the god of Yoruba Muslims
abi KANU the GOD of Biafra...!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wears Royal Attire As He Cherishes His Freedom. Photos by walekings08(m): 5:02pm On May 14, 2017
He Has Tried Naija Judicial System, Now Become Wise With Connections. don't Try Him ooooo.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wears Royal Attire As He Cherishes His Freedom. Photos by Dottore: 5:03pm On May 14, 2017
GameGod:
If this useless and stupid thread hit FP I will deactivate my account angry
As you can see it has made it. So quickly keep your word
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wears Royal Attire As He Cherishes His Freedom. Photos by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 14, 2017
yarimo:
This fraudster has successfully succeeded in scamming his dullard thinking IPOB. grin
Bruh, next time just book your space. Wait till the 0 page gets filled up, then drop the bomb. That way other comments off the 0 page would be kinda irrelevant. wink

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wears Royal Attire As He Cherishes His Freedom. Photos by AkupeMBANO(m): 5:05pm On May 14, 2017
tafabaloo:
He don learn how to behave .
where is Buhari your cousin? at least we can see kanu behaving!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wears Royal Attire As He Cherishes His Freedom. Photos by Bondesniger(m): 5:07pm On May 14, 2017
HMMM

nice one
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wears Royal Attire As He Cherishes His Freedom. Photos by tydi(m): 5:08pm On May 14, 2017
Cooly100:

Look at you with your "bitter logistics"..whatever that means...You are an Afonja whether you like it or not...When will you loser, use your "bitter logistics" to analyze why your One Nigeria has been wobbling since 1914? You have much to use your useless "bitter logistics" to deal with. Your instability is beyond cure, mister...

you nailed it on him with 12inch nails!

happy sunday baba
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wears Royal Attire As He Cherishes His Freedom. Photos by bionixs: 5:08pm On May 14, 2017
afonjadie:
Afonja Defence Marines will soon invade this thread in their fully armed proforce trucks
ha! you said soon? They are already behind you with their regular rubbish comments
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wears Royal Attire As He Cherishes His Freedom. Photos by Rastamann: 5:12pm On May 14, 2017
The government have made this guy popular and he is now feeling like a somebody in Nigeria!

I need to start another sectional agitation o!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wears Royal Attire As He Cherishes His Freedom. Photos by hamzeiy: 5:13pm On May 14, 2017
DieBuhari:

Yoruba Muslim says so
lol..no be yoruba again? ..na yoruba muslim (wetin concern us with ds issue i wonder.)..Igbos trying their best to gain sympathy. dont worry chukwuma trump is coming to your aid soon..mugu

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wears Royal Attire As He Cherishes His Freedom. Photos by Mayflowa(m): 5:16pm On May 14, 2017
Cooly100:

He has made his point and it is well noted...Things have moved to the next stage...Next>>>>>>>>>

What about those arrested with him?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wears Royal Attire As He Cherishes His Freedom. Photos by Igboesika: 5:24pm On May 14, 2017
GameGod:
If this useless and stupid thread hit FP I will deactivate my account angry
It has reached, do the needful or you get lost.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wears Royal Attire As He Cherishes His Freedom. Photos by technicallyrich(m): 5:25pm On May 14, 2017
Everything that nnamdi kanu said is true.nigeria is a scam that only the northerners benefit more.my advice is for every ss man or woman to unite with the igbos so we can defeat the northerners and enjoy the things GOD blessed us with.
As for the yorubas it is an open secret that they are coward and these has made them to be slaves to the northerners and i think that they will be slave forever.
For those of you saying igbos and ss have small dick volunteer one yoruba girl,the one that is a little bit clean and washes her pant Atleast to text my mojo and confirm.by the time I am through with her she will be begging me to marry her which I can't because I don't want cowardice to run in my generation.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wears Royal Attire As He Cherishes His Freedom. Photos by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 14, 2017
I thought he was sick and needed to attend to his health....as stated in the bail ruling
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wears Royal Attire As He Cherishes His Freedom. Photos by Agunechibeya(m): 5:29pm On May 14, 2017
yarimo:
you think so? Please don't think so. Is not every IGBO that support him. In every opinions there must be majority and their must be minority
ironically, the igbos who supports IPOB are actually in the minority except if you are saying that barrow pushers, Okada riders, Street urchins and illiterates outnumber learned and informed minds in the south east
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wears Royal Attire As He Cherishes His Freedom. Photos by onyedika946(m): 5:29pm On May 14, 2017
tafabaloo:
He don learn how to behave .
can you view that hand fan with him or should I get glasses. The man is formidable.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wears Royal Attire As He Cherishes His Freedom. Photos by deolu2000(m): 5:41pm On May 14, 2017
Delusional man that thinks of himself like an elephant while ppl see him as a termite.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wears Royal Attire As He Cherishes His Freedom. Photos by Adebowale89(m): 5:42pm On May 14, 2017
Biafra Mandela cheesy

the biggest scammer in town
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wears Royal Attire As He Cherishes His Freedom. Photos by Igboesika: 5:52pm On May 14, 2017
hamzeiy:

lol..no be yoruba again? ..na yoruba muslim (wetin concern us with ds issue i wonder.)..Igbos trying their best to gain sympathy. dont worry chukwuma trump is coming to your aid soon..mugu
There is nothing like sympathy here.
Yoruba Muslims and @bokis are the major people that are against Biafra. They are the major problem of southerners.They have adopted every form of propaganda to ensure Biafra does not see the light of the day but God pass them. The reason they do it is because they don't want to loose their @bokis Muslims up north after disintegration(even though they are seen as inferior mus*ims by the same @bokis they @ss lick). I known a lot of Yoruba Christians that are in support of disintegration but you can never see any Yoruba Muslim saying the same thing.

Fayose and Ffk and other people that were in court the day bail was granted, did you see any Yoruba Muslim there ?
There is nothing like sympathy. The guy stated the obvious fact. I don't know where you belong, whether you are aYoruba Christian or afonja Muslim.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wears Royal Attire As He Cherishes His Freedom. Photos by Nigeman: 5:55pm On May 14, 2017
DieBuhari:
Your poor grammar is enough proof that you are a Yoruba muslim.

What is good in your grammar either?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wears Royal Attire As He Cherishes His Freedom. Photos by legitnow: 5:57pm On May 14, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu be like; "these Afonja and Aboki are disturbing my Kingdom, let them go.
Nigeria just go." lollz!

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wears Royal Attire As He Cherishes His Freedom. Photos by anyebedgreat: 6:26pm On May 14, 2017
Hahaha.
He is really cherishing his freedom. When he was in prison he could talk anyhow. Now he can't say peem again.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wears Royal Attire As He Cherishes His Freedom. Photos by tantan: 6:27pm On May 14, 2017
REMAIN ONLY IN THE EAST. BE CONFIDED THERE
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wears Royal Attire As He Cherishes His Freedom. Photos by ariesbull: 6:32pm On May 14, 2017
Yes he cherishes his followers and culture and what i am asking is what about his plan...Is he still on it or balling

http://etimes.com.ng/2017/05/14/5594/
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wears Royal Attire As He Cherishes His Freedom. Photos by legitnow: 6:36pm On May 14, 2017
ariesbull:
Yes he cherishes his followers and culture and what i am asking is what about his plan...Is he still on it or balling

http://etimes.com.ng/2017/05/14/5594/

Y as a yoruba man, are u not concerned with affairs of the south west? wat is ur business with Nnamdi?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DSS Denies Arresting EFCC Boss, Ibrahim Magu / Police Tear-Gas Tinubu’s Supporters, Journalists At APC Primaries Venue / Between Kenneth Okonkwo Of LP And Festus Keyamo Of APC Defending Manifesto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.