Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Fayose Has Become A Legend In Nigerian Politics – Shekarau - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Has Become A Legend In Nigerian Politics – Shekarau (27488 Views)

Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit / Ganduje, Oshiomhole Meet Shekarau (More Photos) / 'Fayose Has Promised Students 20 Marks To Vote For PDP' – Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Has Become A Legend In Nigerian Politics – Shekarau by michoim(m): 5:26pm On May 14, 2017
Bunch of liars and thieves. Thief praising thief
Re: Fayose Has Become A Legend In Nigerian Politics – Shekarau by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 14, 2017
Haterz and zombies won't like these visits and appraisal of Oshoko
Re: Fayose Has Become A Legend In Nigerian Politics – Shekarau by Benekruku(m): 5:29pm On May 14, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
grin
Fayose is really a hero

I admire his bravery, he isn't like the typical cowardly Yoruba person.

If only people like Tai Solarin, Awolowo, Adedibu or Shonekan were just half as bold.

You re very right!

Unlike the brave Ojukwu that ran away to Ivory Coast after sacrificing over 3,000,000 souls of his kinsmen on a platter of wood.

Or the Nnamadi Kanu who openly boasted that he won't quit prison until Biafra actualized and would do with his fellow compatriots in prison, only for him to chicken out through bail and abandoning his followers.

Or you that chest beat on Nairaland while Fulani re raping your young and old women in Abia, Anambra, Imo and Enugu

Keep relating your lots with bravery, it made you irrelevant in the Nigerian system of today
Re: Fayose Has Become A Legend In Nigerian Politics – Shekarau by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 14, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
grin
Fayose is really a hero

If only people like Tai Solarin, Awolowo, Adedibu or Shonekan were just half as bold.

Tail Solarin, we know.

Awolowo, we know.

Adedibu and Shonekan, we know.

Heck, we even know Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu.

But who the hell are you??
Re: Fayose Has Become A Legend In Nigerian Politics – Shekarau by greatcid02(m): 5:32pm On May 14, 2017
I love dat man fayose...he's a real politician who plays grass root politics and he speaks without any fear of favoritism!!!
Re: Fayose Has Become A Legend In Nigerian Politics – Shekarau by Bondesniger(m): 5:36pm On May 14, 2017
Oshokomole
Re: Fayose Has Become A Legend In Nigerian Politics – Shekarau by Jaabioro(m): 5:39pm On May 14, 2017
I see >>>
Re: Fayose Has Become A Legend In Nigerian Politics – Shekarau by kozmicity: 5:59pm On May 14, 2017
[quote author=sarrki post=56509364]Shekarau you ate a traitor

You deceived people with your religious coloration to win

You are part of the people that added to religious crisis in the north
Re: Fayose Has Become A Legend In Nigerian Politics – Shekarau by magaliyu(f): 6:22pm On May 14, 2017
Hmm... a zuga gwaiwa tahau kaya.
Re: Fayose Has Become A Legend In Nigerian Politics – Shekarau by banmee(m): 6:25pm On May 14, 2017
Yorubaangel:
Ekiti has now become new tourist centre for politicians because of 2019... Standing on ones' principle pays after all..

And people wonder what is wrong with Nigeria. It is very simple really. Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria. Every single one of them. That anyone can consider fayose a leader or principled for that matter tells you how diminished the intelligence quotient of the average Nigerian is. Smh. What a people. You guys really deserve the leaders you have.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Has Become A Legend In Nigerian Politics – Shekarau by 400billionman: 6:51pm On May 14, 2017
I am waiting for those who boasted that they will put Fayose in prison when his tenure expires in 2018..
Re: Fayose Has Become A Legend In Nigerian Politics – Shekarau by GoldHorse(m): 6:55pm On May 14, 2017
DieBuhari:
His achievements have surpassed that of suicidal Awolowo.

?!!!! undecided
Re: Fayose Has Become A Legend In Nigerian Politics – Shekarau by Cool23(m): 7:05pm On May 14, 2017
Fayose is a legend in the art of stupidity
Re: Fayose Has Become A Legend In Nigerian Politics – Shekarau by Data75: 7:23pm On May 14, 2017
so someone without achievement as became legend just because all arrant nuisance is causing
Re: Fayose Has Become A Legend In Nigerian Politics – Shekarau by donqx: 7:28pm On May 14, 2017
how
Re: Fayose Has Become A Legend In Nigerian Politics – Shekarau by DonMekino(m): 7:35pm On May 14, 2017
Hmmm!

“Someone said if you weren't in Minna yesterday for IBB's daughter's wedding, you are just a tenant in Nigeria.
The landlords gathered to wine and dine.
Someone complained about the number of private jets flown into the city yesterday as the Abuja-Minna road isn't motorable. Another one argued it doesn't matter. It was a class thing and it is rare seeing a JSS1 boy play ludo with someone writing UTME.
Someone also wondered why suicide bombers ignored these enemies of Nigeria and decided to attack University of Maiduguri, a citadel of learning where dreams are being built and nurtured.
Someone somewhere close to the wedding venue said he strained his eyes looking for the leaking PDP umbrella and the tiny APC broom yesterday and had to go home disappointed when he saw all of them hugging and smiling without talking about their parties.
Someone faraway in Abeokuta decided to analyze their sitting positions and nearly ended up in the hospital. His blood pressure rose.
Another one, a popular PDP apologist in Enugu, broke down in tears yesterday. He saw 'Bola Tinubu, the man behind his hero's political and electoral fate who still lambasted him days ago in Lagos, seated beside Goodluck Jonathan smiling sheepishly to the cameras.
Someone, an unrepentant APC loyalist, saw Ali Modu Sheriff and Ahmed Markafi stand together. He had always prayed for the total collapse of PDP. He couldn't eat yesternight anyway.
Someone watched Channels Television news and saw Governor Ganduje and his sworn enemy Kwankwaso seated inches apart. He is still praying to God to wake him from his nightmare.
Another one made sure he followed the news on radio waiting for any divisive religious matter to be raised only to hear voices of Bukola Saraki, a muslim, and Yakubu Dogara, a christian, screaming for those expensive wines. He is still changing stations with hopes.
Someone checked online media outlets yesternight and saw pictures of Yorubas, Hausas, Fulanis, Igbos all under one roof with their different tribal wears. There was no tribal statement. No tribal war. He broke the screen of his phone.
Here we are.
Continue defending these people who have divided you along religious, ethnic and tribal lines.
Continue witth your gullibilty.
Continue with your nonsense.
What we need is just your brain. Don't bother asking us why.
I HOPE U ARE HAVING A LOVELY WKND”
copied.
Re: Fayose Has Become A Legend In Nigerian Politics – Shekarau by Codes151(m): 8:15pm On May 14, 2017
sarrki:
Shekarau you ate a traitor

You deceived people with your religious coloration to win

You are part of the people that added to religious crisis in the north

The worst crisis of religious riot happened during your reign

You did nothing to stop it
how hypocritical, cuz your brother Applauds a man loved by the people u become sentimental!? Now u say the Kano ex governor couldn't handle things but I don't get it.... I tot every problem was based on gej or pdp?? Well, it's good that truth is coming out little by little.... fayose is a living legend!
Re: Fayose Has Become A Legend In Nigerian Politics – Shekarau by Tayeni(m): 9:14pm On May 14, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
grin
Fayose is really a hero

Fayose is only positioning himself to be Vice president to a northern candidate that you hate so much....I wonder how you people will take that if it eventually happens
Re: Fayose Has Become A Legend In Nigerian Politics – Shekarau by OYAY(m): 9:59pm On May 14, 2017
Fayose a legend? Baba! Diaris goduuu oooo
Re: Fayose Has Become A Legend In Nigerian Politics – Shekarau by lereinter(m): 10:53pm On May 14, 2017
legend extra stout
Re: Fayose Has Become A Legend In Nigerian Politics – Shekarau by Jj222(f): 7:00am On May 15, 2017
Mophasa:
God bless Oshokomole

The greatest Afonja that ever liveth, neither Awolowo nor Tinubu or OBJ can laze his shoes

It takes a big man to know a bigger man has a bigger d**k, Fayose is the Bigger d**k and even Tinubu knows that

God bless Peter Ayodele Fayose
. Amen
Re: Fayose Has Become A Legend In Nigerian Politics – Shekarau by godquality: 7:43am On May 15, 2017
What else would you have said in front of the governor? If the people of Ekiti are saying this then I'll believe until then let me pick my teeth after drinking water.
Re: Fayose Has Become A Legend In Nigerian Politics – Shekarau by SycophanticGoat: 9:39am On May 15, 2017
sarrki:

So fayose is not an afonja anymore?

You preach hatred and expects love ?

Otys not possible

Hypocrite!!! So now you're talking about preaching hate now; when you're the number one culprit in that dance of shame (including your cohorts Udeleukwenu, Omenka, Passingshot, demdem, etc)? Nobody gives a rat's ass about your useless love bro, so shove it inside any part of your body where the sun don't shine!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Welcomed With 4 Plus 4 Sign At The Residence Of Late Shagari / Kaduna APC Picks Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe As Deputy Guber Candidate / Buhari’s title: No law states how a President should be addressed - NBA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.