Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

My Experience In A Public Transport In Lagos Yesterday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Experience In A Public Transport In Lagos Yesterday (1195 Views)

Video Before The Explosion At Abule Ado, Lagos Yesterday / Horse Found Dead After Being Used As Transport In Lagos (photos) / Yemi Osinbajo Cutting His Hair In A Public Barber's Shop (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience In A Public Transport In Lagos Yesterday by Senipapa(m): 3:03pm On May 14, 2017
Yesterday I boarded a bus heading to Iyana-ipaja from yaba, surely, with the interactive atmospheric condition I met once inside the bus I knew the topic of discussion was one of interest and I had to sharpen up my ears and mind in other to catch up with what was being discussed, the man beside me who was seriously marketing his mouth odour had a half consumed sachet of pure water in his hand and was bitterly lamenting on government incompetence, constant wastage on frivolities and it's personal enrichment motivated mindset.

The driver on the other hand whose manner of driving and navigation portrayed he was a huge fan of Paul walker (late) slammed the government with negative words and cursing repeatedly.

Me wetin concern me, I just sit down, cover my nose with handkerchief dey lick my tomtom, cos as an APC man if I open my mouth them go finish me instantly.

On getting to Maryland bustop Mr critic emptied his sachet of pure water and threw the sachet out of the window, in my mind I was like isn't this the same man who was just criticising the government, now littering the streets of Lagos which Governor Akinwunmi Abode spends millions per annum to pay workers to sweep and keep the roads clean, I ignored, and as if that wasn't enough on getting to Ile zik, the same driver who has been cursing and blasting government sped past a traffic light conveying a red signal. Immediately I weak, I just weak, same people criticising the government are huge law breakers. Take it or leave it, change truly begins with us. If we aren't ready the system can never work cos we will keep frustrating it.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In A Public Transport In Lagos Yesterday by buskie13(m): 3:09pm On May 14, 2017
What's ur point exactly

all I saw was as an APC fan
fan kor yimu
why not an APC generator?

4 Likes

Re: My Experience In A Public Transport In Lagos Yesterday by derrick333(m): 3:18pm On May 14, 2017
U rite sha, but d change still hv to start with our gvmnt 1st,we all acting base on d pain our gvmnt has infuse on us,Fela said it,d uprising has waken d beasts in us,
Re: My Experience In A Public Transport In Lagos Yesterday by PatriotTemidayo: 3:22pm On May 14, 2017
You're dull brother.

They are entitled to their opinions about the govt of the day. Wether or not they do their due patriotic diligence is a topic of its own. You cannot replace citizens responsibility with that of the leaders, neither can you excuse leaders incompetence and obvious damaging and hemorrhagic policies.

You are an APC fan, yes, but first, you were human. Think like one.

People are really dying from hunger.
Businesses are dying rapidly,

Those people have right and they are right to condemn your beloved party in whatever terms. If they don't want to be criticised, they should have stayed away from leadership.

Grow some skin.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience In A Public Transport In Lagos Yesterday by deomelo: 3:37pm On May 14, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:
You're dull brother.

They are entitled to their opinions about the govt of the day. Wether or not they do their due patriotic diligence is a topic of its own. You cannot replace citizens responsibility with that of the leaders, neither can you excuse leaders incompetence and obvious damaging and hemorrhagic policies.

Those people have right and they are right to condemn your beloved party in whatever terms. If they don't want to be criticised, they should have stayed away from leadership.

Grow some skin.

They are also entitled to break the law and constitute nuisance right?
Re: My Experience In A Public Transport In Lagos Yesterday by Funlord2(m): 3:44pm On May 14, 2017
Senipapa:
Yesterday I boarded a bus heading to Iyana-ipaja from yaba, surely, with the interactive atmospheric condition I met once inside the bus I knew the topic of discussion was one of interest and I had to sharpen up my ears and mind in other to catch up with what was being discussed, the man beside me who was seriously marketing his mouth odour had a half consumed sachet of pure water in his hand and was bitterly lamenting on government incompetence, constant wastage on frivolities and it's personal enrichment motivated mindset.

The driver on the other hand whose manner of driving and navigation portrayed he was a huge fan of Paul walker (late) slammed the government with negative words and cursing repeatedly.

Me wetin concern me, I just sit down, cover my nose with handkerchief dey lick my tomtom, cos as an APC man if I open my mouth them go finish me instantly.

On getting to Maryland bustop Mr critic emptied his sachet of pure water and threw the sachet out of the window, in my mind I was like isn't this the same man who was just criticising the government, now littering the streets of Lagos which Governor Akinwunmi Abode spends millions per annum to pay workers to sweep and keep the roads clean, I ignored, and as if that wasn't enough on getting to Ile zik, the same driver who has been cursing and blasting government sped past a traffic light conveying a red signal. Immediately I weak, I just weak, same people criticising the government are huge law breakers. Take it or leave it, change truly begins with us. If we aren't ready the system can never work cos we will keep frustrating it.

Since you are an apc man as you have stated go and deliver this same message to that apc bastard governor ruling zamfara state that is using N19 billion out of his desert states bail out funds to build a luxury hotel in the same lagos that you reside in or to babachir Lawal that wanted to use N500 million naira to cut imaginary grass in IDP camps!

4 Likes

Re: My Experience In A Public Transport In Lagos Yesterday by Senipapa(m): 3:50pm On May 14, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:
You're dull brother.

Grow some skin.
And if you weren't dull you would have been able to deduce from my post that my keeping mute meant I am not proud to defend my party cos I know they have messed up at the federal level big time but only pointing out that we shouldn't criticize but also do that which is expected of us. I don't trade insult for insult anyway, rather I ignore #peace

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In A Public Transport In Lagos Yesterday by Senipapa(m): 4:03pm On May 14, 2017
Funlord2:

Since you are an apc man as you have stated go and deliver this same message to that apc bastard governor ruling zamfara state that is using N19 billion out of his desert states bail out funds to build a luxury hotel in the same lagos that you reside in or to babachir Lawal that wanted to use N500 million naira to cut imaginary grass in IDP camps!
I will as well pass same message to Dasuki, Obanikoro, FFk, mehtu, patience, odua to mention but a few.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In A Public Transport In Lagos Yesterday by PatriotTemidayo: 4:04pm On May 14, 2017
Senipapa:
And if you weren't dull you would have been able to deduce from my post that my keeping mute meant I am not proud to defend my party cos I know they have messed up at the federal level big time but only pointing out that we shouldn't criticize but also do that which is expected of us. I don't trade insult for insult anyway, rather I ignore #peace
You kept your mouth shut, but not your mind. With your mind, You judged them for throwing out water sachet, and for over speeding as if that equate to your party's incompetence or make it alright.
Re: My Experience In A Public Transport In Lagos Yesterday by Funlord2(m): 4:09pm On May 14, 2017
Senipapa:
I will as well pass same message to Dasuki, Obanikoro, FFk, mehtu, patience, odua to mention but a few.

Please do after all I belong to no party and I give no _fucks about politicians. Rather I find ways to exploit their foolishness for my own gains!
Re: My Experience In A Public Transport In Lagos Yesterday by PatriotTemidayo: 4:10pm On May 14, 2017
deomelo:

They are also entitled to break the law and constitute nuisance right?

How many laws have you broken in your lifetime oga?
Please leave basal CIVIL law breaking, LEADERSHIP failures is not on the same level.
Re: My Experience In A Public Transport In Lagos Yesterday by DieBuhari: 4:14pm On May 14, 2017
Why can't change begin with Buhari?
Why can't the hypocrite stop spending our money on useless foreign medical trips after budgeting billions for Aso Rock clinc?
Re: My Experience In A Public Transport In Lagos Yesterday by deomelo: 4:37pm On May 14, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:

How many laws have you broken in your lifetime oga?
Please leave basal CIVIL law breaking, LEADERSHIP failures is not on the same level.

Sadly for you, the topic is not about me so read, comprehend and follow the topic of discussion.

Even asking me such silly question is like saying you are allowed to break the law because other people have too or I stole something because other people stole too. That was a backward, unintelligent and low mentality way of thinking.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In A Public Transport In Lagos Yesterday by PatriotTemidayo: 4:40pm On May 14, 2017
deomelo:

Sadly for you, the topic is not about me so read, comprehend and follow the topic of discussion.

Even asking me such silly question is like saying you are allowed to break the law because other people have too or I stole something because other people stole too. That was a backward, unintelligent and low mentality way of thinking.
Its not about you? How convenient.
Re: My Experience In A Public Transport In Lagos Yesterday by deomelo: 4:42pm On May 14, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:

Its not about you? How convenient.

Of course, look at my name and the topic, quiet different as you can see, that's if you know how to read and comprehend instead of displaying gross internet gansterism and lawless rambles.
Re: My Experience In A Public Transport In Lagos Yesterday by Senipapa(m): 5:03pm On May 14, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:

You kept your mouth shut, but not your mind. With your mind, You judged them for throwing out water sachet, and for over speeding as if that equate to your party's incompetence or make it alright.
And if one can't adhere to mere civil laws then who is he/she to condemn the executive on ground of incompetence, just like someone who couldn't pass waec all his life calling another who didn't make ICAN olodo.
Re: My Experience In A Public Transport In Lagos Yesterday by PatriotTemidayo: 5:18pm On May 14, 2017
deomelo:

Of course, look at my name and the topic, quiet different as you can see, that's if you know how to read and comprehend instead of displaying gross internet gansterism and lawless rambles.

Clap for Ya self professor.

Your intelligence is next to none. Weldonesir!
Re: My Experience In A Public Transport In Lagos Yesterday by 7lives: 5:29pm On May 14, 2017
Senipapa:
And if one can't adhere to mere civil laws then who is he/she to condemn the executive on ground of incompetence, just like someone who couldn't pass waec all his life calling another who didn't make ICAN olodo.

Come to my end here, come and see 14 and 15 years old girls carrying pregnancy about like hand outs.
It's not a new thing sha, they saw their other young ladies carrying baby on their backs, hawking pure water and being chased around by task force and still went ahead to get themselves into this same trouble.
The hardships that was prevalent before change, which has now more than double is still not enough to deter young girls form carrying tenage pregnancies all over the place.
This is why I believe that people should go ahead to insult the government all they can, but as long as they refused to put their lives in order by changing the way they think, things will still remain the same.

(1) (Reply)

. / Midget Satan Called Elrufai / Presidency Releases Timetable For Visit To Buhari In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.