Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

As We Resume: My Address To The Generality Of Great Ife Students, The Noble And - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / As We Resume: My Address To The Generality Of Great Ife Students, The Noble And (308 Views)

Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) / This Is One Of The Reasons The Generality Of Our People Are Poor And Dependent / A Lecturer In Unical (political Science) Gives Students The Shock Of Their Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As We Resume: My Address To The Generality Of Great Ife Students, The Noble And by TheSmilingMan(m): 6:54pm On May 14, 2017
KOYE-LADELE Mofehintoluwa

As We Resume: My Address to the Generality of Great Ife Students, the Noble and Progressive Parliamentarians of the SRC and A Stammering and Divided CEC

In a day, the school would be filled with staleites especially those who have acquired bedspace through the illegal black market. We will return to our bedbugs space that the management has refused to fumigate and when they were eventually forced into it, they did a poor job that on the exact spot where the fumigation spray landed. Some bugs came out to do Shedrach, Mesach and Abedenego before entering the peace of the foam again to wait till the owner of bed lies down. We are resuming soon to the conditions prevalent and a new Vice Chancellor.

If rumors are anything to go by, the new Vice Chancellor sponsored the emergence http://www.ifelawwriters.com/2017/05/as-we-resume-my-address-to-generality.html?

Courtesy:
ALL MEMBERS,
LSS PUBLICITY COMMITTEE

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Pls I Need Your Help On This / Fox News Founder Roger Ailes Died Of Complications From Fall / Mark Zukerberg Bags A Degree At Havard.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.