Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Girl Raped At 9 Now Has Several Deformities At 18 (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Raped At 9 Now Has Several Deformities At 18 (photo) (62009 Views)

Skid Row, Kelly: "I Became A Prostitute After I Was Raped At 11" (video) / Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point / Joy Chinenye Azubike: Raped At 17, Married Rapist At 18, Divorced 6 Years Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Raped At 9 Now Has Several Deformities At 18 (photo) by Naijaguy12345(m): 11:22pm On May 14, 2017
Afonjafucker:

Onye ara
otu nne gi, truth is bitter for my people.
Re: Girl Raped At 9 Now Has Several Deformities At 18 (photo) by oblaak(m): 11:50pm On May 14, 2017
Naijaguy12345:
Tired of my fellow ndigbo and calabar leaving the east to come to Lagos and spoil our name, the rate my ndigbo commit crime in Afonja land this day is too high, if they sent us packing out of Lagos most of us will suffer.
Without us, Lagos cannot survive. Afonjas don't own Lagos. It's a collective ownership with majority belonging to the Igbos
Re: Girl Raped At 9 Now Has Several Deformities At 18 (photo) by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 14, 2017
She was raped on December (28), 200( 8 ) @ the age of 9yrs + 9yrs later=(18)yrs now..

Akpan 42yrs then was sentenced for 15 months but only spend 6months " so 42yrs + 6months = (48)

666=(18) shocked

Mehn the guy is a bloody ritualist undecided
Re: Girl Raped At 9 Now Has Several Deformities At 18 (photo) by DONFASZY(m): 12:00am On May 15, 2017
Castration to rapist must be implemented
After dis act
They should put d castrated bigot in cell wit a beautiful lady feeding him day in day out
May thunder frm hurricane franny strike rapist death
Re: Girl Raped At 9 Now Has Several Deformities At 18 (photo) by 40ng: 12:02am On May 15, 2017
phlamesG:
Wicked people shall never go unpunished
angry angry
Subjecting an innocent girl to such emotional and physical trauma.
Thunder must surely fire you

Please Go Outside .........
Re: Girl Raped At 9 Now Has Several Deformities At 18 (photo) by Lejupiter(m): 12:55am On May 15, 2017
ymee:
Life imprisonment for the rapers

Please I'm seriously in need of a job(part-time or fulltime) , being jobless for a while. thanks
Bsc mat/comp.sci
Contact me for...your any of these
SERVICES
1. Desktop-publishing
2. Web designing
3. Online registration
4. Corporate training
5. Software Training
6. Graphics designing
7. systems repair, installation and troubleshooting etc
babs4realscience@yahoo.com
This thing no dey tire you..
You dey look for work look for work
And you dey carry data log in here everyday making comments..with all this skills you no no say you be potential millionaire
Re: Girl Raped At 9 Now Has Several Deformities At 18 (photo) by doyinbaby(f): 1:14am On May 15, 2017
This matter is painful to the heart.....that girls family have being through alot of trauma

1 Like

Re: Girl Raped At 9 Now Has Several Deformities At 18 (photo) by AreaFada2: 3:02am On May 15, 2017
Rape seems to be a cavalier crime in 9ja. 15 months for child rape? With no chance of maybe she changed her mind or she claimed rape for not getting the money/reward promised? That is a real joke.
Re: Girl Raped At 9 Now Has Several Deformities At 18 (photo) by Nobody: 3:51am On May 15, 2017
Short of words...

1 Like

Re: Girl Raped At 9 Now Has Several Deformities At 18 (photo) by Luciferdevil(m): 5:22am On May 15, 2017
Naijaguy12345:
Tired of my fellow ndigbo and calabar leaving the east to come to Lagos and spoil our name, the rate my ndigbo commit crime in Afonja land this day is too high, if they send us packing out of Lagos most of us will suffer.
What concerns what you said to this topic? jst shuy up before you make a fool of yourself which you are already making. mtcheeeew
Re: Girl Raped At 9 Now Has Several Deformities At 18 (photo) by Naijaguy12345(m): 5:24am On May 15, 2017
Luciferdevil:
What concerns what you said to this topic? jst shuy up before you make a fool of yourself which you are already making. mtcheeeew
it's the truth guy man but it's bitter.
Re: Girl Raped At 9 Now Has Several Deformities At 18 (photo) by ArabMopol(m): 5:36am On May 15, 2017
the man is a coward... you can't do that to my daughter and live to tell the story... arrange boys, I mean Badoo people make them revenge for you, who told u to wait for vengeance from God ? God use men for vengeance

1 Like

Re: Girl Raped At 9 Now Has Several Deformities At 18 (photo) by Afritop(m): 6:33am On May 15, 2017
15 months in prison. DEFINITELY WE HAVE RAPISTS AS JUDGES AND LAWYERS IN THIS COUNTRY. THAT JUDGE IS A SERIAL RAPIST
Re: Girl Raped At 9 Now Has Several Deformities At 18 (photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 7:25am On May 15, 2017
this is very obvious he used the girl for rituals. this is when you need Don Vito Corleone "The Godfather". the law wouldn't even be needed,The Fon would just chol off the idiot's balls and feed them to his dogs. only form of Godfatherism that exists in Nigeria is for stealing public funds

1 Like

Re: Girl Raped At 9 Now Has Several Deformities At 18 (photo) by Missmossy(f): 7:38am On May 15, 2017
Chai this is really disheartening embarassed the rapist shouldn't have been released till the girl was fully Okay. He has ruined her life, at 18 some of her mates are in the University already. I really feel for her,her parents should a professional doctor rather than all these spiritual places.God is the greatest doctor though, nothing nothing is impossible for him to do. May God heal her speedily.

1 Like

Re: Girl Raped At 9 Now Has Several Deformities At 18 (photo) by ssogundele(m): 8:07am On May 15, 2017
john1035:
Too bad. How can a human be sexually attracted to a of just 9 years

IPhone 5c for sale
https://www.nairaland.com/3797509/very-neat-iphone-5c-16gb
How much? I'm interested.
My contact- 08093132267
Serious!
Re: Girl Raped At 9 Now Has Several Deformities At 18 (photo) by blaqroy: 8:11am On May 15, 2017
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Girl Raped At 9 Now Has Several Deformities At 18 (photo) by joe4christ(m): 8:50am On May 15, 2017
Our judicial system just weak me walahi. I still don't understand the standard at which they use in dishing out these sentences. Cos I don't wanna believe same sentence would have been metted out if it was in USA such a case was handled

1 Like

Re: Girl Raped At 9 Now Has Several Deformities At 18 (photo) by deebest8(m): 9:21am On May 15, 2017
Pls just continue praying for the girl,there is nothing God can't heal. embarassed As for the man, what will kill him is already on his body. undecided

1 Like

Re: Girl Raped At 9 Now Has Several Deformities At 18 (photo) by Afonjafucker(m): 12:08pm On May 15, 2017
Naijaguy12345:
otu nne gi, truth is bitter for my people.

Amu nna gi
Re: Girl Raped At 9 Now Has Several Deformities At 18 (photo) by ollybasa: 12:45pm On May 15, 2017
The parents should take her to synagogue of all nations, with their faith she will be well.
Re: Girl Raped At 9 Now Has Several Deformities At 18 (photo) by ollybasa: 12:49pm On May 15, 2017
The parents should take her to synagogue of all nations, with their faith God will take over she will be healed..
Re: Girl Raped At 9 Now Has Several Deformities At 18 (photo) by Ehinmola(m): 2:04pm On May 15, 2017
We are in a world of wickedness. Hmmm Akpan was jailed 15 months only instead of 15 years. This is more or less an encoragement to rapist

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police In Edo Chain Man To Their Hilux, Drag Him Along The Road (Photos, Video) / Ahmed Ololade: Police Arrests "Small Mercy" In Orlie, Lagos / #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.