Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,533 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) (56766 Views)

Mobile Policemen Brutalize Man For Blocking Their Van With G-Wagon In Owerri / Nigerian Guys Fighting In Public In India Over Money / Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by vandalZA(m): 3:41am On May 15, 2017
blackberlin:
Well, I've always been a strong anti-xenophobia agent on Nairaland, but with the rate of attack on Nigerians in S.A, one should really ask what the Nigerian ambassador to S.A is doing on this issue.

Even if you tell me these guys are drug dealers or fraudsters (their usual lame excuse for xenophobic attacks), are the citizens so lawless to be beating foreigners up all the time without the Police arresting them?

This is so unlawful. It's also a call to Nigerians to mind what they are doing abroad. We know so many Nigerians wanna make money by force and don't care how it comes, but don't kill yourself in another man's land because of fast money. Enough said! These people hate Nigerians, especially Igbos with a passion (trust me they know the different tribes).
First you should ask yourself a question, why only Nigerians are being beaten in South Africa out of all foreigners? Why don't Nigerian students studying in South Africa report such incidents if South Africans are anti-Nigerian? what you should know about South Africans is that they don't tolerate nonsense, you should ask Zuma if you don't believe me.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by 9jakool: 3:42am On May 15, 2017
MPSA:

OK, Nigeria it has the high number of people who don't have toilet grin cheesy
Pathetic!

-Refused to counter my claim about the HIV rampart in thy country, but diverted to toilet claims

-As a matter of fact you are dreadfully Wrong. That title goes to India at 638 million people.

-Homeboy try again, and this time come back with more artillery. I'm ready. cool

1 Like

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by vandalZA(m): 3:49am On May 15, 2017
toyinjimoh:
they said they were selling drugs , why can't they hand them over to d police instead of taking law into their hands..some south Africa need mental illness
The same can be said about this. http://www.google.co.za/url?q=https://www.nairaland.com/3254540/3-criminal-beaten-dead-delta&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwi5_uCl8fDTAhUOIlAKHdK7AXUQFggcMAY&sig2=ckUqJ6neswQfqiIwDgQBZw&usg=AFQjCNGFRaNESAouOXNE_N9T3T9o7ne13Q

1 Like

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by vandalZA(m): 3:59am On May 15, 2017
Shawnnn01:

Please tell me are you Igbo ? I know if you are you will not like South Africa. I have been going to South Africa since 2009 and just got back this December. I move about freely everywhere from Jo'burg to Pretoria and had a road trip to Durban in company of other 4 Nigerians. I was not lynched.

The under belly factor which we all chose to ignore is the drug problem. Nigerian build drug cartels in SA using their girl to ship the drugs. They moved into building proustite cartels now. Nigeria chased Western Union n Money Gram from SA with fraud.

South Africa might be a developed city like Europe but never forget that they are Africans. There's that unseen Union of a community in every African which is absent in Europe that is why you see this people fighting to get rid of the evil of drugs plaguing their community. Nigerian are only caught in between the web because they are the channel through which the drug is distributed.

Xenophobic started without Nigerian being the major culprit now the battle as changed and it's only Nigerians that is being attacked daily. Plus am a Nigerian and South African is a million times beta than Nigeria and am talking in terms of all indices so naturally Nigerian will migrate over there just like we move to countries in European America n Asia so stop fooling yourself as to why you can not understand Nigerians move there. When you were there did you for once think about how you will get water, electricity, security etc and every other thing you need to provide for yourself here in Nigeria ?
Nothing but the truth.... Amen!

1 Like

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by CuddleMe(f): 4:00am On May 15, 2017
smartty68:
This South Africans are still practising xenophobia on Nigerians lipsrsealed

Chai! Back home no comfort, you travel abroad wahala everywhere!
You didn't see the part they said they sell drugs. Stop selling drugs in their land!

1 Like

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by CuddleMe(f): 4:01am On May 15, 2017
sarrki:
I wonder why they treat us like shit

We sell drugs in their land

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by vandalZA(m): 4:01am On May 15, 2017
egbabiekperemo1:

And they are so cheap. Slept with 2 of them woman working at d Johannesburg international airport protea transit hotel when i was on transit to Australia. Once dem women hear u r nigerian, they will drop kpata immediately
Lolest keep on dreaming bra.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by vandalZA(m): 4:05am On May 15, 2017
Antoeni:
Yet MTN and shop rite is still standing tall here in naija
Creating employment.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by bigtt76(f): 4:06am On May 15, 2017
That first guy muscles tho grin He doesn't look to me, a medical doctor or some professional working in SA #JustSaying tongue

4 Likes

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by 9jakool: 4:18am On May 15, 2017
vandalZA:
The same can be said about this. http://www.google.co.za/url?q=https://www.nairaland.com/3254540/3-criminal-beaten-dead-delta&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwi5_uCl8fDTAhUOIlAKHdK7AXUQFggcMAY&sig2=ckUqJ6neswQfqiIwDgQBZw&usg=AFQjCNGFRaNESAouOXNE_N9T3T9o7ne13Q
That still counts as a crime as part of Nigerian law. The perpetrators were taken to custody immediately after the incidence. End of story.

As for SA, you are now stooping so low now. I guess SA isn't as great as it is if you had to use Nigeria to justify your violence. No wonder why many tourists try to avoid Joburg and Pretoria as much as possible. Many tourists prefer to stay in Capetown as it is often referred to as the last place of hope in SA.
Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by nwoye72: 4:24am On May 15, 2017
i can see.they are probable selling drugs to d people
Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by rapwizzy(m): 4:38am On May 15, 2017
Please read what those south africans are saying... They accused them of selling drugs to their younger ones. Nobody say something about that... Oh my God, some Nigerians are so desperate to make money.
I don't think anyone of you knew the effect of drug on the younger ones.. Because if you do. You will never pity any of these two guys. Even here in Nigeria if we can't fight for the future of our younger ones Nigeria may have problems in the future.
Tramadol, refnol, coldine, Cypriot gold, marijuana, so, heroin, skuchiz, is now everywhere.
I don't want you to see me as a person that has no sympathy for others... Please think well before accusing me. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by vandalZA(m): 4:41am On May 15, 2017
lozanni:
SA has had a drug problem as far as I can remember. In the film, 'Dangerous Ground' starring Ice Cube, Elizabeth Hurley among other stars, SA drug problem was highlighted. The film was set in the 90s, long before Nigerians started moving there in droves and it was clearly shown that the drug trade was being controlled by local drug cartels. I therefore wonder why South Africans are not attacking their local drug cartels if they feel that they really need to take drugs off their streets.
I feel it's envy, because Nigerians there are doing well through their personal effort and also Jealousy because they feel Nigerian men are stealing their women from them(Their ladies prefer Nigerian men from accounts I received from friends there).
I will advise the SA men to pull themselves together, get a good education and then a Job to remove that excessive envy and Jealousy from their lives.
My advise to Nigerians in SA is to have an exit
ountry within three years, while the Nigerian Government can also help such would be returnees by providing logistics support and other things that will help them settle easily and quickly in Nigeria or whichever safe country they choose to relocate to.
Don't bother yourself with your people everything its in order.
http://www.google.co.za/url?q=http://www.enca.com/africa/south-africa-deported-97-nigerian-citizens-after-raids-official&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwiE3uH_-_DTAhVIIVAKHW3eDIcQFggLMAA&sig2=HdRMzUPfKXRASwuQTEMZfw&usg=AFQjCNFgzD8CQh8kV6wrYwUbutjXOwgfvw

economy
Justin Brown
2016-08-28 15:00
The South African black middle class has more than trebled over the past 12 years, and this year it stands at close to 6 million people, according to University of Cape Town marketing professor John Simpson.
“The black middle class is keeping the economy alive ... There has been an explosion of the black middle class,” he said during a fresh-produce conference this month.
http://www.google.co.za/url?q=https://businesstech.co.za/news/business/134749/black-vs-white-middle-class-in-south-africa/&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwit1qju-PDTAhWMK1AKHSlsAqYQFggLMAA&sig2=ztfff_cw66fjiLKnzGc8fw&usg=AFQjCNHURmU1BOMWaoLs3SZQ8KqxKHUOzg

http://www.google.co.za/url?q=http://city-press.news24.com/Business/black-middle-class-floating-the-economy-20160826&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwit1qju-PDTAhWMK1AKHSlsAqYQFggUMAM&sig2=UVng45_Kp51Xbsrcd_nzVA&usg=AFQjCNEf8feKQMxXJCx4HXCUsUU_trTMcg

It will be great to let South Africans to deal with their progress and problems.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:41am On May 15, 2017
vandalZA:
First you should ask yourself a question, why only Nigerians are being beaten in South Africa out of all foreigners? Why don't Nigerian students studying in South Africa report such incidents if South Africans are anti-Nigerian? what you should know about South Africans is that they don't tolerate nonsense, you should ask Zuma if you don't believe me.

Did you not read at the end of my post how I warned Nigerians about fast money? Kindly read again and you'll see we're saying almost the same thing, but that's not to say South Africans aren't xenophobic, they are and their government knows about it so we shouldn't be quick to discard that. Merci!

1 Like

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Ollyshynas(m): 4:46am On May 15, 2017
Na WA ooo
Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by edi879: 4:53am On May 15, 2017
Yawn...this is getting boring. Nigerian goes to south Africa and finds out he won't be kicking gold on the street like he was told, then goes into drug dealing and pimping and ruins thousands of family. Meanwhile, while he's doing all these, he's calling black South Africans "lazy" and talking about how they steal all their girls, bla bla bla...Black South Africans get angry and decide to roast their asses. Now they decide to stereotype all nigerians just like the dumb nigerians stereotyped them and this is the result.
Stories like this bore me these days. Either respect the laws of their land or leave if they clearly hate you. No law states that south africans and nigerians have to be best friends or whatever.

6 Likes

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:01am On May 15, 2017
useless country
Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by vandalZA(m): 5:02am On May 15, 2017
lozanni:

My brother God bless you. We have some bad Nigerians involved in the drug trade, but why are they not attacking their own people who are more involved in drug business than Nigerians? I am not applauding the Nigerians involved in the drug trade, but I feel the attack on Nigerians is out Jealousy about their wealth and success. This is why I agree with you that we should face this problem as a nation, rather than castigating each other.
which wealth bra? name one successful Nigerian business in South Africa. Or are you talking about cellphone fixer or hairdressers?

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by somehow: 5:06am On May 15, 2017
Did you not read where the police was the one that saved these guys from being killed?
Those that attacked them were locals not the government so why are you calling on Nigerian govt to retaliate? Do as the SA locals did, you can go and attack SA citizens in Nigeria too or should the govt do it for you?
GeneralOjukwu:
Let's develop our country first before going to develop others....

And let's also behave according to the laws of the land. SAY NO TO CRIME.

PS - South Africans have balls to attack Nigerians because our leaders are gutless and never repay them back

So you think these particular 2 went to SA to develop SA? Meaning SA or the countries Nigerians go to are being developed by Nigerians yet can't do same in our own country?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by sprinter101(m): 5:25am On May 15, 2017
smartty68:

if you read very well,they sell drugs to school,kids,Nigerians are so desperate especially outside the country

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by RaptorX: 5:25am On May 15, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

I've been to South Africa twice for a Business meeting

I just want to know, why would a Nigerian travel to South Africa and decide to live there

South Africans​ are the laziest and unintelligent people on earth

The white men took their land, killed them, imprisoned them and they're still slaves to the white men in their land

Tell me, have you heard that a white man was beaten in South Africa ?? It will never happen because they're still their slave master

I wanted to cry when i went to South Africa, South African women kneeling down to serve us at the hotel,
but they're cowards to confront the white men

Go to South Africa at your own risk
You don't know what you are talking about, which black South Africans are scared of the white Afrikaners when 70,000 of them have been murdered since the end of apartheid, mainly the white farmers.Google South Africa white genocide. SA is a very violent country and everybody white black or foreigners are affected. Don't understand why any Nigerian wants to live in that violent sh.ithole, once all the whites flees like millions of them are doing already that place will just turn into another failed black run African country.

3 Likes

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by persius555(m): 5:33am On May 15, 2017
South Africans are murderous human beings with very low self esteem. Before the advent of drugs, its citizens always had a long history of societal violence.

How the authorities manage to keep a straight face, I don't understand. When a country has phobia for foreigners, that country is on the path of doom.

This is the 21st century. For drug peddlers, anywhere in the world to succeed, they work with corrupt local officers.
Are these officials Nigerians too?

If any Nigerian is caught peddling drugs, you either jail him or deport his a$$.
Would you lynch your own countrymen if found to be involved in drug peddling?
South Africa as a country needs serious soul searching

A disgrace to the black race.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:40am On May 15, 2017
smartty68:

Well you don't expect to have peace when you sell drugs to school kids all because you want to make quick and easy money. That is what majority of them do over there. We shouldn't be sentimental over this.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by vicfajeze: 5:45am On May 15, 2017
sarrki:
I wonder why they treat us like shit
Thanks for teaching those useless Biafruds the lessons of their lives.Shey na by force to dey sell drug to dem?Why not find good things to do instead of spoiling our good name NIGERIA
Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Shawnnn01: 5:49am On May 15, 2017
lozanni:

Your reasoning is very primitive, because the underlying assumption I can detect from it is you are anti-Igbo and also support jungle justice. The law says everyone is innocent until proven otherwise. If we all take the laws into our hands, what kind of society are we going to get?
How about if there is miscarriage of justice and innocent people are wrongly attacked because they are Nigerians? A life wrongly taken can not be restored.

Being anti Igbo is not a crime especially when the same Igbo hates every other tribe in the world and calls them lazy. Jungle justice is always wrong and will always be wrong but it is what every society not as civilised as Europe n the USA result to just to help themselves and salvage their community when the policing machinery available is not adequate. Soon Igbo will claim Chinese are lazy I just watched a video of an Igbo man being lynched on the street of China. It's on front page if you care to watch too.

Am sorry my reasoning is very primitive but thank God that is not a crime in the Nigerian or Biafran constitution. You just stated the law say do not take the law into your hands but did the law not state do not do drugs ? Plus if you really care to know am a very huge fan of jungle justice to me as an African I believe being presumed innocent until proven guilt is too much of a burden to pay especially for those caught red handed . It just create an enterprise for lawyers and judges.

Here is an example to that claim if you are not a boko haram member do not move with them, do not dress like them and do not act like them. If you do all these and mistaken as one of them then am not sorry if you are stoned to death. Now applied this to assassins and armed robbers. Now replace the armed robbers with drug peddlers, am sure you figured those guys are lucky now because they should have been lynched to death. Africa is not Europe and it's not SA that perpetuated slave trade what excuse do you have to go and ruin their communities ?

1 Like

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by persius555(m): 5:59am On May 15, 2017
Shawnnn01:

Being anti Igbo is not a crime especially when the same Igbo hates every other tribe in the world and calls them lazy. Jungle justice is always wrong and will always be wrong but it what every society not as civilised as Europe n the USA result to help themselves and salvage their community when the policing machinery available is not adequate. Soon Igbo will claim Chinese are lazy I must watched a video of an Igbo man being lynched. It's on front page if you care to watch too.

Am sorry my reason is very primitive but thank God that is not a crime in the Nigeria or Biafran constitution. You just state the law say do not take the law into your hands but did the law not state do not do drugs. Plus if you care to really know am a very huge fan of jungle justice to me as an African I believe being presumed innocent until proven guilt is too much of a burden to pay it just create an enterprise for lawyers.

Here is an example to that claim if you are not a boko haram member do not move with them, do not dress like they and do not act like them. If you do all these and is mistaken as one of them then am not sorry if you are stoned. Now applied this to assassins and armed robbers. Now replace the armed robbers with drug peddlers, am sure you figure those guys are lucky now because they should have been lynched to death. Africa is not Europe and its not SA that perpetuated slave trade what excuse do you have to go and ruin their communities ?

Do you actually have proof that those guys were nearly lynched for drug peddling? What if they are found to be innocent Nigerians?

I doubt if they would be getting medical treatment if they were drug peddlers.
Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:00am On May 15, 2017
pokipoki:

Because our brothers sell drugs, are involved with armed robbery, fraud and our women prostitute in south Africa thats why they hate nigerians. Same as India where you have a large number of Nigerians.
If we tolerate all the vices mentioned above in nigeria, other countries don't.

Going by your logic there should be body counts of AA and Mexicans on the street of US on daily basis as a result of jungle justice?

1 Like

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Mambox: 6:07am On May 15, 2017
Funlord2:

What did they do? This article seems too vague!
Read the comments on the Facebook post. They were dug suspects.
Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Lionessza(f): 6:18am On May 15, 2017
Shawnnn01:

Please tell me are you Igbo ? I know if you are you will not like South Africa. I have been going to South Africa since 2009 and just got back this December. I move about freely everywhere from Jo'burg to Pretoria and had a road trip to Durban in company of other 4 Nigerians. I was not lynched.

The under belly factor which we all chose to ignore is the drug problem. Nigerian build drug cartels in SA using their girl to ship the drugs. They moved into building proustite cartels now. Nigeria chased Western Union n Money Gram from SA with fraud.

South Africa might be a developed city like Europe but never forget that they are Africans. There's that unseen Union of a community in every African which is absent in Europe that is why you see this people fighting to get rid of the evil of drugs plaguing their community. Nigerian are only caught in between the web because they are the channel through which the drug is distributed.

Xenophobic started without Nigerian being the major culprit now the battle as changed and it's only Nigerians that is being attacked daily. Plus am a Nigerian and South African is a million times beta than Nigeria and am talking in terms of all indices so naturally Nigerian will migrate over there just like we move to countries in European America n Asia so stop fooling yourself as to why you can not understand Nigerians move there. When you were there did you for once think about how you will get water, electricity, security etc and every other thing you need to provide for yourself here in Nigeria ?

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Shawnnn01: 6:19am On May 15, 2017
namet:
The question I want to ask Nigerians who think they must live in South Africa is: WHAT OPPORTUNITIES ARE THERE IN THAT COUNTRY THAT DOESN'T EXIST IN NIGERIA? IS IT BECAUSE THEY HAVE WHITE PEOPLE THERE? WHY MUST YOU RISK YOUR LIFE TO LIVE IN SOUTH AFRICA, ANOTHER GODDAMN AFRICAN COUNTRY, FOR GOD SAKE?

Only the UK Germany France and maybe very limited area in Russia is beta developed than South Africa. SA is not an under developed country like Nigeria and am talking cities to cities unlike Nigeria where only Lagos n Abuja is barely developed.
Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Lionessza(f): 6:20am On May 15, 2017
egbabiekperemo1:

And they are so cheap. Slept with 2 of them woman working at d Johannesburg international airport protea transit hotel when i was on transit to Australia. Once dem women hear u r nigerian, they will drop kpata immediately

Hahahaha you are celebrating sleeping with cheap prostitutes?

1 Like

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Lionessza(f): 6:23am On May 15, 2017
Antoeni:
Yet MTN and shop rite is still standing tall here in naija

Abiding by the law, making legitimate money and creating jobs for Nigerians.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Maid Who Stole N1.6m Six Hours After Employment Arrested / Moment Chidinma Ojukwu Arrived Court To Continue Her Murder Trial (pix, Video) / Norsemen Confraternity Members On The Streets Of Okrika In Rivers. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.