Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) (56738 Views)

Mobile Policemen Brutalize Man For Blocking Their Van With G-Wagon In Owerri / Nigerian Guys Fighting In Public In India Over Money / Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by slowice(m): 11:34am On May 15, 2017
What's the difference between this and the jungle justice we practice back home on fellow citizens? If we can deal with our brothers so ruthlessly why can't South Africans or any other country for that matter do same?... Bleep this holier than thou Nigerian attitude.. Spits...

1 Like

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by somehow: 11:39am On May 15, 2017
MPSA:

My Brother, I'm not a fighting type, I love happy people grin So I can see; this question is very difficult for you grin enjoy your day brother cheesy grin

Its too petty for me to indulge in (funny enough i didn't even check the pic lol but from the comment, i knew it's not worth it).

I am peaceful too and don't lynch or support those who lynch or do mob stuff.

enjoy your day
Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 11:40am On May 15, 2017
somehow:
Pure lies oga. You had the word "retaliate" "our government does nothing", "SA police doing nothing" in your original post. Just freaking teach me how you did it. Did you change it prior to while I was quoting you or how? Remember liars are going down to hell fire Bible style.

I am happy you too are seeing the f0olishness of your initial post. I changed nothing. You just didn't read or process the info before typing.

REPAY THEM BACK = retaliate , YES. Our leaders do nothing = our government does nothing, also YES.

But you didn't get the context. Read the comments of the South Africans on that post. They ALL unanimously condemned & abuse Nigerians.

You just proved the essence of my comment.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:47am On May 15, 2017
slowice:
What's the difference between this and the jungle justice we practice back home on fellow citizens? If we can deal with our brothers so ruthlessly why can't South Africans or any other country for that matter do same?... Bleep this holier than thou Nigerian attitude.. Spits...

There is a huge difference between jungle justice against thieves/criminals and lynching innocent black Africans because you believe they are taking up all the jobs in your country.
Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by somehow: 11:50am On May 15, 2017
You be confirmed liar. i know what i read and you can't fool me. no wahala, the message is yet to be lost. too bad you were faster than me, i know what i saw, you must have changed it while i was in the process of replying it via my mobile phone which is slower to type on compared to other medium. Enjoy.
GeneralOjukwu:

I am happy you too are seeing the f0olishness of your initial post. I changed nothing. You just didn't read or process the info before typing.

REPAY THEM BACK = retaliate , YES. Our leaders do nothing = our government does nothing, also YES.

But you didn't get the context. Read the comments of the South Africans on that post. They ALL unanimously condemned & abuse Nigerians.

You just proved the essence of my comment.
Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by pokipoki: 11:51am On May 15, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Pls stop writing rubbish online....
A) The majority of black foreigners in SA are from Zimbabwe and Mozambique.....

B) most crimes in SA are done by South Africans!!!!
Really? How many ghanians or Senegalese have you heard have been attacked? They are black too?

1 Like

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by pokipoki: 11:57am On May 15, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Pls stop writing rubbish online....
A) The majority of black foreigners in SA are from Zimbabwe and Mozambique.....

B) most crimes in SA are done by South Africans!!!!
Again, why is it that the nigerians, the south African attack are usually from a "certain part" of the country notorious for the drug business. I have never heard of xenophobic attack on university lecturers or bankers in south Africa.
You need to double check on your facts

1 Like

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Lionessza(f): 11:59am On May 15, 2017
somehow:
For lack of evidence, you've resorted to typing with angry tone and gutter language. you claimed to have melted out jungle juctice to whites that "committed" the same offense you "accused" your fellow blacks from other countries within Africa yet can't include any link, picture or reference to this claim.

Black on black crime details are everywhere on the internet but rarely that of black on white crime from SA as you claimed. which leaves me with the question: does it mean all the white immigrants in your country are saints?

And no, not just Nigeria that helped your country, other black africans did too. How come you guys aren't even against the white that screwed up your mindset for years and made you guys so "inferior" even to your fellow blacks?

Remember violence is the only weapon and ignorant person is blessed with.

I hope you can see how your country is falling gradually under your black rule, what are you doing about this? when are you guys going to "kill" your black leaders leading you into the pit?

Oh gosh so you couldn't find any violence against whites in South Africa? Really ? Lol ok. Dude I've never seen a white immigrant selling drugs or robbing people on street corners nor have I ever heard of such , please share if you have and where that was in South Africa, people get angry at the person they see doing this . You are the angry one trying hard to make this about the past when it's about your countrymen . We don't care what you think your country did this is 2017 other countries have moved forward including us do yourselves a favour and stop living in the past .

Hahaha since our minds are so fu*kd up and you blame the whites for it. .....why are you people so fu*cd up in Nigeria? Killing your own people, practicing jungle justice on each other ? Live bullets on your black protesting citizens by black officers? Did whites "mess up your minds?lol. What's your excuse? .why are black herds men butchering innocent black people in the biggest black nation?who messd up their minds? . Why do you butcher each other over tribal fights ?lol.

Loll yes it's falling Sir grin grin hence our lives are improving daily we will surely kill them for this I swear lol you sit there in Nigeria and scream about things that have nothing to do with you while your great leaders are busy making sure you have the best black leadership lol.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by whizpa(m): 12:05pm On May 15, 2017
Lionessza:

Where did I say all Nigerians are bad people?. I was just correcting the guy who thought something done by one man is done by many, showing him that we could also say the same about you. Many are arrested but some meet the angry part of our society and get what these got lol. I'm glad you are preaching peace everywhere hope you are doing it more in Nigeria since jungle justice seems to be popular amongst your own .

As much as I agree with most of the points you made on your posts. I can also say, You've mostly thrown shades at people and defend your people's actions, which to me is understandable. We all defend ours. If these dudes were selling drugs to kids, then they deserve whatever they got 100%. We don't condone evil. But can you beat your hand on your and say these guys were drug peddlers?

That said, No smoke without fire. Some Nigerians in diaspora have done alot of damage. but not all. So, you can't put us all in one basket. There are good ones. but still, You cannot deny the existence of the hate on Nigerians.

And about Jungle Justice, That happens everywhere, obviously. Some places more than others. Mostly in the Lower parts of the society. I bet your point is based on what you've seen on Nairaland. Philippines, Indonesia, India, It's worse there.

Cheers.
Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:05pm On May 15, 2017
pokipoki:

Again, why is it that the nigerians, the south African attack are usually from a "certain part" of the country notorious for the drug business. I have never heard of xenophobic attack on university lecturers or bankers in south Africa.
You need to double check on your facts

Again, these attacks have targeted innocent Africans, Zimbabwean, Namibians, Mozambican s etc.... Blaming them for job scarcity, but Never do they attack Indians, Brits or Americans
Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Lionessza(f): 12:06pm On May 15, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Are you saying that because some of your friends haven't been lynched yet, SA is a safe country for black foreigners?!

I think many feel safer in South Africa than their own countries hence they refuse even when offered a free ride home. Plus you make it sound like they can't walk freely in South Africa which is ridiculous grin. We have almost half the country of Zimbabwe living here and they don't seem to complain only those that live in the squatter camps experienced this and it was extremely poor few with foreign poor .
Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by emi14: 12:12pm On May 15, 2017
harffie:

vacuous
Imbecility
Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Lionessza(f): 12:15pm On May 15, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Again, these attacks have targeted innocent Africans, Zimbabwean, Namibians, Mozambican s etc.... Blaming them for job scarcity, but Never do they attack Indians, Brits or Americans

Dude the people that were attacked were Zimbabweans and Mozambiqans by the poorest of the poor . The attacks were crazy yes and should never have happened. But they did wake up the government to what was happening which was mostly their failure.....these people were getting payed a quarter of the minimum wage meaning any cheap employer chose them for obvious reasons. These poor people got angry because one of the things people fought for and died for before 94 was the peanuts they were paid so for these guys to come in and reverse the situation must have gotten these people angry.

The is no excuse for the violence that took place and many were arrested for it. The Brits and Americans don't come here to take menial jobs sir or live in slums grin
Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by pokipoki: 12:19pm On May 15, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

I totally agree with you, but how many "innocent" nigerian bankers, lecturers or architects" have they targeted or the xenophobic attackers don't know where this set of Nigerians live? In as much I don't support the attacks, nigerians should please obey the laws of the land they live. What is wrong is wrong even if people are keeping quite.
Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 15, 2017
Lionessza:

Oh gosh so you couldn't find any violence against whites in South Africa? Really ? Lol ok. Dude I've never seen a white immigrant selling drugs or robbing people on street corners nor have I ever heard of such , please share if you have and where that was in South Africa, people get angry at the person they see doing this . You are the angry one trying hard to make this about the past when it's about your countrymen . We don't care what you think your country did this is 2017 other countries have moved forward including us do yourselves a favour and stop living in the past .

Hahaha since our minds are so fu*kd up and you blame the whites for it. .....why are you people so fu*cd up in Nigeria? Killing your own people, practicing jungle justice on each other ? Live bullets on your black protesting citizens by black officers? Did whites "mess up your minds?lol. What's your excuse? .why are black herds men butchering innocent black people in the biggest black nation?who messd up their minds? . Why do you butcher each other over tribal fights ?lol.

Loll yes it's falling Sir grin grin hence our lives are improving daily we will surely kill them for this I swear lol you sit there in Nigeria and scream about things that have nothing to do with you while your great leaders are busy making sure you have the best black leadership lol.
nawa o,dem no go hear word

Mtcheww lol grin
Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Lionessza(f): 12:28pm On May 15, 2017
whizpa:

As much as I agree with most of the points you made on your posts. I can also say, You've mostly thrown shades at people and defend your people's actions, which to me is understandable. We all defend ours. If these dudes were selling drugs to kids, then they deserve whatever they got 100%. We don't condone evil. But can you beat your hand on your and say these guys were drug peddlers?

That said, No smoke without fire. Some Nigerians in diaspora have done alot of damage. but not all. So, you can't put us all in one basket. There are good ones. but still, You cannot deny the existence of the hate on Nigerians.

And about Jungle Justice, That happens everywhere, obviously. Some places more than others. Mostly in the Lower parts of the society. I bet your point is based on what you've seen on Nairaland. Philippines, Indonesia, India, It's worse there.

Cheers.

I do not know why they got beat up and no one here does right? . So let's all be objective. If you assume it's xenophobia then we will assume it's crime ...see ? Going in circles . Until someone brings the full story, I guess we will never know the truth.
Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:30pm On May 15, 2017
pokipoki:

I totally agree with you, but how many "innocent" nigerian bankers, lecturers or architects" have they targeted or the xenophobic attackers don't know where this set of Nigerians live? In as much I don't support the attacks, nigerians should please obey the laws of the land they live. What is wrong is wrong even if people are keeping quite.

Do they attack South Africans that do crimes too?! Let us stop being hypocrites here... When was the last time you heard these people attack their own people?! These are XENOPHOBIC attack is driven by a hate for foreigners.... They happen every few yrs and always in poor areas of these cities
Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Lionessza(f): 12:36pm On May 15, 2017
Jayceon:
nawa o,dem no go hear word

Mtcheww lol grin

Lol I know o grin
Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:38pm On May 15, 2017
Lionessza:

Dude the people that were attacked were Zimbabweans and Mozambiqans by the poorest of the poor . The attacks were crazy yes and should never have happened. But they did wake up the government to what was happening which was mostly their failure.....these people were getting payed a quarter of the minimum wage meaning any cheap employer chose them for obvious reasons. These poor people got angry because one of the things people fought for and died for before 94 was the peanuts they were paid so for these guys to come in and reverse the situation must have gotten these people angry.

The is no excuse for the violence that took place and many were arrested for it. The Brits and Americans don't come here to take menial jobs sir or live in slums grin

Sadly, this will never change as there will always be poorer people desperate to feed/house themselves, thus accepting cheaper wages. Same things is currently happening in Europe were these refugees will accept to work black, and receive peanuts as salary... Back In The days these were the jobs for polish and czech etc, but now, Pakistanis/Irakis/Syrians can be employed for less than 3€/hr, where someone should receive 10-15€/hr
Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Lionessza(f): 12:39pm On May 15, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Do they attack South Africans that do crimes too?! Let us stop being hypocrites here... When was the last time you heard these people attack their own people?! These are XENOPHOBIC attack is driven by a hate for foreigners.... They happen every few yrs and always in poor areas of these cities

Yes South African criminals do get jungle justice too . Scelerophobia ! grin
Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:43pm On May 15, 2017
Lionessza:

I think many feel safer in South Africa than their own countries hence they refuse even when offered a free ride home. Plus you make it sound like they can't walk freely in South Africa which is ridiculous grin. We have almost half the country of Zimbabwe living here and they don't seem to complain only those that live in the squatter camps experienced this and it was extremely poor few with foreign poor .

Tell that to the few innocents that unluckily got lynched by these mad people..... NOTHING justifies such xenophobic acts!
Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:47pm On May 15, 2017
Lionessza:

I do not know why they got beat up and no one here does right? . So let's all be objective. If you assume it's xenophobia then we will assume it's crime ...see ? Going in circles . Until someone brings the full story, I guess we will never know the truth.

You are not being objective if you wanna come here and claim that these xenophobic attacks don't happen every few yrs,.... This is SA xenophobia, which didn't start today. we all know the deal...
Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Lionessza(f): 12:48pm On May 15, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Sadly, this will never change as there will always be poorer people desperate to feed/house themselves, thus accepting cheaper wages. Same things is currently happening in Europe were these refugees will accept to work black, and receive peanuts as salary... Back In The days these were the jobs for polish and czech etc, but now, Pakistanis/Irakis/Syrians can be employed for less than 3€/hr, where someone should receive 10-15€/hr

I know all this but don't make it seem like foreigners can't live freely in South africa when millions do and don't dream of going back to where they came from. Even in Europe there is xenophobia because of issues like this ....in countries with high numbers of immigrants whenever the poor citizens and poor immigrants meet there's bound to be animosity some take it too far some not. You asked in another post why no Americans were attacked grin well sir they don't live with the poor and don't take quarter of the already pathetic pay. But some have suffered crime some not. Hope you got your answer

1 Like

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Lionessza(f): 12:54pm On May 15, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

You are not being objective if you wanna come here and claim that these xenophobic attacks don't happen every few yrs,.... This is SA xenophobia, which didn't start today. we all know the deal...

I never said they don't happen but it's absurd that you people will always claim xenophobia whenever a Nigerian is killed,arrested or beaten up . Why not find out the full story? And you get hurt when we play your game and say it's drug related....since almost every day a Nigerian is caught with drugs. So if you want people to be objective do the same. You say xenophobic attacks take place every few years we say no week passes without a Nigerian getting arrested for one crime or the other in one country or the other.
Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Lionessza(f): 12:55pm On May 15, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Tell that to the few innocents that unluckily got lynched by these mad people..... NOTHING justifies such xenophobic acts!

No one justified it undecided
Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:12pm On May 15, 2017
Lionessza:

I never said they don't happen but it's absurd that you people will always claim xenophobia whenever a Nigerian is killed,arrested or beaten up . Why not find out the full story? And you get hurt when we play your game and say it's drug related....since almost every day a Nigerian is caught with drugs. So if you want people to be objective do the same. You say xenophobic attacks take place every few years we say no week passes without a Nigerian getting arrested for one crime or the other in one country or the other.

Why these 2 Nigerians were lynched is IRRELEVANT to the fact that there are xenophobic attacks every few yrs in SA targeting black Africans.... My point is that these two guys are just the tip of the iceberg.
Just because a Nigerian get arrested every week does NOT justify this xenophobic trend.
Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 15, 2017
Lionessza:

I was trying to stay away from this topic but I need to say this....

Nigerians have some kind of vendetta against SA and its citizens and this sh** didn't start because of these xenophobic attacks.Deep down Nigerians know very well that more than 90% of their citizens getting lynched in foreign countries are drug peddlers,human traffickers,etc.have you heard Nigerians throwing all sorts of insults when their thugs are delt with in India and other countries like they do as soon as they Learn that their criminals are lynched in SA?

1 Like

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Lionessza(f): 1:26pm On May 15, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Why these 2 Nigerians were lynched is IRRELEVANT to the fact that there are xenophobic attacks every few yrs in SA targeting black Africans.... My point is that these two guys are just the tip of the iceberg.
Just because a Nigerian get arrested every week does NOT justify this xenophobic trend.

Just because there have been xenophobic attacks before won't change that Nigerians go around committing crimes world wide and there are many of them here committing crimes so writing this off as xenophobia is absurd. You can hide behind the whole black African label all you want .

1 Like

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Lionessza(f): 1:30pm On May 15, 2017
Jayceon:
I was trying to stay away from this topic but I need to say this....

Nigerians have some kind of vendetta against SA and its citizens and this sh** didn't start because of these xenophobic attacks.Deep down Nigerians know very well that more than 90% of their citizens getting lynched in foreign countries are drug peddlers,human traffickers,etc.have you heard Nigerians throwing all sorts of insults when their thugs are delt with in India and other countries like they do as soon as they Learn that their criminals are lynched in SA?

Lol they know very well how they behave in and outside Nigeria but act dumb here. Oh no Indians they can't even threaten their businesses Cuz that's not xenophobia it's them Igbo criminals doing what they do grin.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:46pm On May 15, 2017
Lionessza:

Just because there have been xenophobic attacks before won't change that Nigerians go around committing crimes world wide and there are many of them here committing crimes so writing this off as xenophobia is absurd. You can hide behind the whole black African label all you want .

What does the above got to do with anything?!?! Its people thinking like you do that will do these xenophobic attacks.

Nigerians do crimes, South Africans do crimes... Its called LIFE. If you believe that Nigerians shouldn't be allowed in SA (because a very few %age of them do crimes) then let the SA gov stop giving Nigerians visas, but this is IRRELEVANT to these xenophobic attack that targets ALL black Africans, not just Nigerians, duh!!!

1 Like

Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Lionessza(f): 1:59pm On May 15, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

What does the above got to do with anything?!?! Its people thinking like you do that will do these xenophobic attacks.

Nigerians do crimes, South Africans do crimes... Its called LIFE. If you believe that Nigerians shouldn't be allowed in SA (because a very few %age of them do crimes) then let the SA gov stop giving Nigerians visas, but this is IRRELEVANT to these xenophobic attack that targets ALL black Africans, not just Nigerians, duh!!!

Hahahaha now I will attack people because of their nationality ....wonders shall never end lol.

Lol Sir stop lying not all Black Africans were attacked it was the Zimbabweans and Mozambiqans and I told you why and by who and I also said I thought the people were crazy for doing that. Somalians shops were looted during these attacks with South African owned shops too . Tell me how many Ghanaians? What about Senegalese Mr Black Africans lol. How about Cameroonians? Oh wait these ain't black. Malians? Please why were Kenyans spared? Zambians?. We have many people from Swaziland,Lesotho,Botswana as well. Black africans are hunted down in deed lol . Nigerians were not attacked in those xenophobic attacks . Whenever a Nigerian is singled out its mostly due to crime be angry all you want.

Again I never said I support what happened but don't go around here lying and making it seem there are black skin hunters here it's pathetic really lol.
Re: South Africans Brutalize Two Nigerian Guys (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 15, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol they know very well how they behave in and outside Nigeria but act dumb here. Oh no Indians they can't even threaten their businesses Cuz that's not xenophobia it's them Igbo criminals doing what they do grin.
and now I want you to look at those two beaten Nigerians,just look at them and tell me what you see

Even Stevie Wonder will tell you that they are criminals,they left Nigeria thinking that they can live off the blood of the host.

One more thing...if SA is such a xenophobic country why are they still making long queues in their countries in the hope of getting a South African visa?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Two Men Fight, Complain To Police Over Refusal To Pay After Anal Sex / Man Holding Loaf Of Bread Killed In Portharcourt. / Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.