Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,353 members, 7,822,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Where Are The Role Models In Nigeria Today? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are The Role Models In Nigeria Today? (530 Views)

Diezani Alison-Madueke: Yahoo Boys Have Become Role Models / June 12: The Role Buhari Played During The Struggles - Sowore (VIDEO) / Sanusi: Zamfara Started Sharia In Nigeria, Today It Has The Highest Poverty Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Role Models In Nigeria Today? by enemyofprogress: 9:25pm On May 14, 2017
As a young man, growing up in the 80s, I had great men and women of history to whom I looked up as role models, who epitomised excellence and virtue, who despised corruption and glorified integrity and hard work, who upheld the principles of justice and equity, denounced social vices and fought for a just society. I always aspired to be like these men and they shaped my thoughts and worldview. But who are the role models of Nigeria's youth of today?
Re: Where Are The Role Models In Nigeria Today? by falcon01: 9:27pm On May 14, 2017
tonto dike Eva alordiah yemi alade lil kesh tekno ffk nnamdi kanu shekaue.t.c
Re: Where Are The Role Models In Nigeria Today? by Tocheagle(m): 10:06pm On May 14, 2017
Bobrisky oooooshe grin
Re: Where Are The Role Models In Nigeria Today? by raker300: 10:57pm On May 14, 2017
My role model is lai Muhammad..that man inspires me be a better liar

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Role Models In Nigeria Today? by Cekpo34(m): 11:30pm On May 14, 2017
Celestine Bassey, Freedom C. Onuoha, A. Aiyede,... You can only know them if you know them cheesy
Re: Where Are The Role Models In Nigeria Today? by nnokwa042(m): 11:33pm On May 14, 2017
Mine godogodo shina Rambo oyenusi anini Monday osunbo derico nwamama vampire
Re: Where Are The Role Models In Nigeria Today? by conductor111: 12:20am On May 15, 2017
falcon01:
tonto dike Eva alordiah yemi alade lil kesh tekno ffk nnamdi kanu shekaue.t.c
You would have made sense if you didn't have to include the other names.
Re: Where Are The Role Models In Nigeria Today? by falcon01: 7:11am On May 15, 2017
conductor111:

You would have made sense if you didn't have to include the other names.
those people I mentioned are the modern day mentors
Re: Where Are The Role Models In Nigeria Today? by Amberon: 8:37am On May 15, 2017
My little neighbor was given this homework. He asked me to name present day Nigerian heros but apparently we have none.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Buratai At The Rwanda National Security Symposium 2017 / Nigeeria's Population Was Fraudulent By Harold Smith / Minister Of Petroleum To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.