Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,719 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Hausafulani In Agege Rejoice With Lagos@50. Ibo Is Disturbed At The Alliance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausafulani In Agege Rejoice With Lagos@50. Ibo Is Disturbed At The Alliance (1565 Views)

See Why President Buhari Is Disturbed As Tinubu Speaks On Leaving The APC / Fayose Pictured With Tinubu, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amosun At Lagos @ 50 Gala Night / Maryland Wears New Look Ahead Of Lagos@50 Anniversary (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hausafulani In Agege Rejoice With Lagos@50. Ibo Is Disturbed At The Alliance by BabaRamota1980: 10:13pm On May 14, 2017
An j'efo sun, inu nb'eleran!

Agege Community Farmers and Produce Marketers Cooperative put up a show to rejoice with Lagos @50. HausaFulani displayed cultural plays and recommited their alliance and support for Lagos State and its indigenes.

This has upset yonminris and they call it another Ilorin.

I wonder when Ibo will rejoice with Lagos@50 and recommit itself to our progress and success.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausafulani In Agege Rejoice With Lagos@50. Ibo Is Disturbed At The Alliance by madridguy(m): 10:20pm On May 14, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Hausafulani In Agege Rejoice With Lagos@50. Ibo Is Disturbed At The Alliance by Cooly100: 10:55pm On May 14, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Agege Community Farmers and Produce Marketers Cooperative put up a show to rejoice with Lagos @50. HausaFulani displayed cultural plays and recommited their alliance and support for Lagos State and its indigenes.

I wonder when Ibo will rejoice with Lagos@50 and recommit itself to our progress and success.

How could the Igbos be disturbed by the alliance...more than the alliance between the two during the 1967 civil war...? The alliance that was consummated with the Ilorin caliphate...even before the war.

9 Likes

Re: Hausafulani In Agege Rejoice With Lagos@50. Ibo Is Disturbed At The Alliance by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 14, 2017
what's the fuss ? in other news I saw one dude at CMS wearing Chelsea Jersey with Batshuayi written behind.
Up Chelsea grin

1 Like

Re: Hausafulani In Agege Rejoice With Lagos@50. Ibo Is Disturbed At The Alliance by Cekpo34(m): 11:14pm On May 14, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

What does this your post seek to achieve?

7 Likes

Re: Hausafulani In Agege Rejoice With Lagos@50. Ibo Is Disturbed At The Alliance by death2Ndigbo: 11:38pm On May 14, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

do u know how bitter we are dat we can't claim Lagos as ours
Re: Hausafulani In Agege Rejoice With Lagos@50. Ibo Is Disturbed At The Alliance by chairman010: 12:06am On May 15, 2017
must Igbo be brought into this? I keep wondering. why this inferiority complex

l smell this divide and rule things
can the "afonjas" and " Igbos" pause a little and ask themselves some questions and tell themselves some truth?

7 Likes

Re: Hausafulani In Agege Rejoice With Lagos@50. Ibo Is Disturbed At The Alliance by Nobody: 12:12am On May 15, 2017
my God..please wetin on earth go make igbo disturbed over slave masters relationship..

unu anukwa ndi ofe biko?

no be wetin we dey ee on daily.. Osibanjo / buhari no be same..afonja alimi..abi na tinubu/ buhari..

una no dey tire..

wen dey start to slaughter una now or decide to place emir dia..una go start to dey run mouth.

wetin even bring igbo enter this thread sef.. abi na insecurity..
ndi ofe..always measuring prick.

abeg op face front and enjoy the colonisation of afonjas by their masters..

soon agege go get emir..you dey hia dey yan dust.

11 Likes

Re: Hausafulani In Agege Rejoice With Lagos@50. Ibo Is Disturbed At The Alliance by fulanimafia: 12:40am On May 15, 2017
bounty007:
my God..please wetin on earth go make igbo disturbed over slave masters relationship..

unu anukwa ndi ofe biko?

no be wetin we dey ee on daily.. Osibanjo / buhari no be same..afonja alimi..abi na tinubu/ buhari..

una no dey tire..

wen dey start to slaughter una now or decide to place emir dia..una go start to dey run mouth.

The pain is real.

1 Like

Re: Hausafulani In Agege Rejoice With Lagos@50. Ibo Is Disturbed At The Alliance by Nobody: 12:44am On May 15, 2017
fulanimafia:
The pain is real.

pain..?

na tipper you jam, ahswear..

8 Likes

Re: Hausafulani In Agege Rejoice With Lagos@50. Ibo Is Disturbed At The Alliance by conductor111: 1:14am On May 15, 2017
Please OP, For real? I should have left the Palmie and nkwobi I was mowing down at Mama Nkechis shop in Onitsha to come and be sad over a Bunch of cone heads and their slave masters looking lost like zombies?

13 Likes

Re: Hausafulani In Agege Rejoice With Lagos@50. Ibo Is Disturbed At The Alliance by Nobody: 1:43am On May 15, 2017
bounty007:

Ever heard of Mallam Umaru Altine?
He's a fulani man who was the first Mayor of Enugu and he was elected 2 times. Some of your grandmothers were donated to him as wives.

You are poor students of history, that is why none of you can accurately trace Igbo history and the language is dying.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausafulani In Agege Rejoice With Lagos@50. Ibo Is Disturbed At The Alliance by afonjadie: 2:07am On May 15, 2017
Op are you referring to agege the biggest Abule slum settlement in Lagos, where Afonjas and their slave masters are trying to out do each other in slum development.

Abeg make una sha no carry una madness come Igbo area or markets, continue ya love making tongue

Make I go sleep, so I go fit open showroom early tomorrow, Alaba things grin

Afonja and slave master romance a match made in Ife grin

7 Likes

Re: Hausafulani In Agege Rejoice With Lagos@50. Ibo Is Disturbed At The Alliance by Naijaguy12345(m): 2:23am On May 15, 2017
afonjadie:
Op are you referring to agege the biggest Abule slum settlement in Lagos, where Afonjas and their slave masters are trying to out do each other in slum development.

Abeg make una sha no carry una madness come Igbo area or markets, continue ya love making tongue

we Igbo are being left out of schemes of things in Nigeria, Yoruba and Hausa are way better than us. Look at you talking of opening your shop in Alaba yet abusing them. Na ya papa get Lagos? I pray they don't send us back to the village one day. That tine your eyes will clear.

1 Like

Re: Hausafulani In Agege Rejoice With Lagos@50. Ibo Is Disturbed At The Alliance by afonjadie: 2:27am On May 15, 2017
Naijaguy12345:
we Igbo are being left out of schemes of things in Nigeria, Yoruba and Hausa are way better than us. Look at you talking of opening your shop in Alaba yet abusing them. Na ya papa get Lagos? I pray they don't send us back to the village one day. That tine your eyes will clear.
i don't deal or converse with cheap imitations, midol I know, thuggcheetah I know, but who are you...

Get ye behind me, you son of odudusha a fallen dark angel...

5 Likes

Re: Hausafulani In Agege Rejoice With Lagos@50. Ibo Is Disturbed At The Alliance by Naijaguy12345(m): 2:32am On May 15, 2017
afonjadie:
i don't deal or converse with cheap imitations, midol I know, thuggcheetah I know, but who are you...

Get ye behind me, you son of odudusha a fallen dark angel...
Truth is bitter my guy.
Re: Hausafulani In Agege Rejoice With Lagos@50. Ibo Is Disturbed At The Alliance by tonytony208(m): 2:42am On May 15, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

You should be ashamed of yourself for this stupid tribal bigotry you play about the place. You mean you are happy that the north is transiently rejoicing with you? The same north that had been drawing the country backward in virtually everything? The same north that sees every southern part of Nigeria (sw,se, ss) as territories that must be conquered? You think the IBO's are your enemies? E go surprise you. Ìgbèyìn l'ó ún y'ólókû àdá. Hope you still know the meaning.

1 Like

Re: Hausafulani In Agege Rejoice With Lagos@50. Ibo Is Disturbed At The Alliance by afonjadie: 2:43am On May 15, 2017
Naijaguy12345:
Truth is bitter my guy.
chai chai chai, e pain am well, ntor grin

2 Likes

Re: Hausafulani In Agege Rejoice With Lagos@50. Ibo Is Disturbed At The Alliance by Iamwrath: 5:10am On May 15, 2017
When a counter thread comes alive , you start shouting for moderators up and down
Re: Hausafulani In Agege Rejoice With Lagos@50. Ibo Is Disturbed At The Alliance by blaqoracle: 8:19am On May 15, 2017
bounty007:

unu anukwa ndi ofe biko?

una no dey tire..

hausa - masters; yoruba - slaves; igbo - slaves of slaves.

1 Like

Re: Hausafulani In Agege Rejoice With Lagos@50. Ibo Is Disturbed At The Alliance by ModsWillKillNL: 9:04am On May 15, 2017
afonjadie:

Flatinnnos are the slaves looking for freedom from the 'zoo' via biafuro.

afonja is currently ruling flatttinos.

flatttinos will NEVER rule afonjas! grin

1 Like

Re: Hausafulani In Agege Rejoice With Lagos@50. Ibo Is Disturbed At The Alliance by afonjadie: 9:08am On May 15, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:

Flatinnnos are the slaves looking for freedom from the 'zoo' via biafuro.

afonja is currently ruling flatttinos.

flatttinos will NEVER rule afonjas! grin
na so the thing pepper you reach grin afonja tongue

3 Likes

Re: Hausafulani In Agege Rejoice With Lagos@50. Ibo Is Disturbed At The Alliance by ModsWillKillNL: 9:10am On May 15, 2017
afonjadie:
na so the thing pepper you reach grin afonja tongue

hahaha

It can be annoying when the real slave calls his master a slave. Very annoying... grin

All facts show that flatinooos are the real slaves of the federation. grin
Re: Hausafulani In Agege Rejoice With Lagos@50. Ibo Is Disturbed At The Alliance by afonjadie: 9:11am On May 15, 2017
blaqoracle:
hausa - masters; yoruba - slaves; igbo - slaves of slaves.
heya this one even outrightly agreed to being Hausa slaves, Afonjas are indeed shameless or is it just the ones on Nairaland grin

3 Likes

Re: Hausafulani In Agege Rejoice With Lagos@50. Ibo Is Disturbed At The Alliance by afonjadie: 9:18am On May 15, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:

hahaha

It can be annoying when the real slave calls his master a slave. Very annoying... grin

All facts show that flatinooos are the real slaves of the federation. grin
afonja talking fact? This must be the biggest joke of the century, I hope by facts you are not referring to Lagos Ibadan media publications?

Now Abule slum dweller go ahead and provide these facts grin

2 Likes

Re: Hausafulani In Agege Rejoice With Lagos@50. Ibo Is Disturbed At The Alliance by afonjadie: 9:52am On May 15, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:

olodo flatinoo!

How many occupants of the Ikoyigate block of apartments where money was kept are Igbos
what is this one writing, you are not making sense, anyways, is that your fact?

Afonja self.. I salute your stupidity grin

2 Likes

Re: Hausafulani In Agege Rejoice With Lagos@50. Ibo Is Disturbed At The Alliance by ModsWillKillNL: 10:01am On May 15, 2017
afonjadie:
what is this one writing, you are not making sense, anyways, is that your fact?

Afonja self.. I salute your stupidity grin

Which other fact do you want?

Your current ruler: Yoruba

Most residents of upscale areas: Yoruba

Top richest Nigerians: Yoruba

Leading Nigerian pastors: Yoruba

You are a dullard!

(1) (Reply)

How Goodluck Jonathan Deceived Igbos By Saying He Was Their Brother – Chief Fra / Breaking News: The Islamization Agenda For Nigeria / Nothing Binds Urhobos And Biafra Together – Urhobo Union President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.