Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Php And Mysql Lovers, Raise Up And Save The Internet World - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Php And Mysql Lovers, Raise Up And Save The Internet World (813 Views)

Android Quiz Application With Json Parser, Php And Mysql Database / Why Do Seun Dont Like Php And Mysql Programmers / Please What Are The Benefits Of Learning Php And Mysql. Please I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Php And Mysql Lovers, Raise Up And Save The Internet World by crescent(f): 8:11am On Jan 12, 2010
Help save the internet, you should care atleast if you or company have website that run on database, MySqL the brain behind it, is currently undergoing serious acquisition deals that may affect web application in all facet and even skyrockect the cost, join us at
http://www.helpmysql.org/en/petition

to sign a petition a stop this ignoble deals

(1) (Reply)

Do You Hate Building Forms? / I Need Some To Advice Me Plz! / Bijemi Software Out In 3 Nigerian Languages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.