Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,599 members, 7,816,488 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

How Long Could You Live Without An Internet Connection? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Long Could You Live Without An Internet Connection? (7075 Views)

Which Network Provider In Nigeria Has The Fastest Internet Connection? / Who Else Is Having Problems With Their Airtel Internet Connection? / Phones To Avoid If You Live In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Could You Live Without An Internet Connection? by Tholluwalase(m): 1:43am On May 15, 2017
Let’s think about the entire situation, what if someday we wake up to understand that there is no longer a thing known as internet!

No more Twitter
No more Faceebook
No more Instagram
NO more GOOGLE TO Assist US OUT
No more Youtube
No more Whatsapp
No more BBM
No more New novies/series
No more Downloading of Softwares

What might appear if you have to rely on your brain for each solution? – think about all the “No Mores” and ask yourself the query once more.

Before you are short to mention NO – because that is what I said once I asked myself this question. The reality is we will survive anything – human beings are intended to continue to exist regardless of how tough the situation is – to a number of us dropping the internet might be simply every other issue to conform to. To others, it is the stop of the world and despite the fact that we might not die – it might be very hard to live on because our lives have been entwined with the net.

1 Like

Re: How Long Could You Live Without An Internet Connection? by Nobody: 2:00am On May 15, 2017
wasn't I living before the invention of the internet? my granny lived 120 he never did used the internet. in fact I'll live longer without the internet.

if I'm to miss anything it should be google/Youtube. I don't give a damn about the rest.

my opinion

22 Likes

Re: How Long Could You Live Without An Internet Connection? by matrix199(m): 5:02am On May 15, 2017
Air, food, and water are not the only sustenance of life. The internet is one as well. Human lives have been changed by the internet. A phone/tablet/computer is useless without an internet connection.

11 Likes

Re: How Long Could You Live Without An Internet Connection? by Darkseid(m): 6:40am On May 15, 2017
I don't use social networks, infact, I hate them. Even to reply whatsapp messages na big work for me. Anyways without internet:

1. I'll become restless after 6hrs.
2. I'll go into shock if the internet is not restored in 24hrs.
3. I'll probably be in a coma by the end of the second day.
4. If after the third day it's still not restored, na heaven sure pass.

So I can only survive 3 days at most.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Long Could You Live Without An Internet Connection? by directonpc(m): 7:12am On May 15, 2017
Ah.Internet is the new oxygen

Extra: Internet and Cool tech stuff

4 Likes

Re: How Long Could You Live Without An Internet Connection? by RichYoungNigga: 7:25am On May 15, 2017

As long as there's football, my wife and son

Fucck the internet

I derive so much joy watching football or being with my wife and son

Good luck taking your internet

Be my guest

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Could You Live Without An Internet Connection? by degelinglacis: 7:25am On May 15, 2017
A second
Re: How Long Could You Live Without An Internet Connection? by smartty68(m): 7:25am On May 15, 2017
In simple terms its addictive. Worst than cocaine & opium grin

3 Likes

Re: How Long Could You Live Without An Internet Connection? by Solmax(m): 7:25am On May 15, 2017
A day maximum, my work, Skul, communication and lots more depends on it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Long Could You Live Without An Internet Connection? by twilliamx(m): 7:25am On May 15, 2017
Longer than i lived before there was ever internet. internet is not life neither is it death
Re: How Long Could You Live Without An Internet Connection? by brunofarad(m): 7:26am On May 15, 2017
A minute without internet is like going back to STONE AGE cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Long Could You Live Without An Internet Connection? by Nobody: 7:26am On May 15, 2017
You increased fuel price
Increase electricity charges
Increased bank charges
Introduced all sorts of taxes and rates
You can't even walk on the streets in peace again
Fine beggars be disturbing your life
Now you are telling us to imagine life without internet.
Abeg Kuku kill all of us grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Could You Live Without An Internet Connection? by dadavivo: 7:26am On May 15, 2017
Impossible
Re: How Long Could You Live Without An Internet Connection? by magnum247: 7:26am On May 15, 2017
FOREVER
Re: How Long Could You Live Without An Internet Connection? by Nobody: 7:28am On May 15, 2017
25years!

1 Like

Re: How Long Could You Live Without An Internet Connection? by Nobody: 7:28am On May 15, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:
wasn't I living before the invention of the internet? my granny lived 120 he never did used the internet. in fact I'll live longer without the internet.

if I'm to miss anything it should be google/Youtube. I don't give a damn about the rest.

my opinion

Google owns YouTube, and YouTube is google. And Google means everything including the rest you don't care about my brother. Google and YouTube just get information from the rest.

1 Like

Re: How Long Could You Live Without An Internet Connection? by Bale2010: 7:28am On May 15, 2017
Let's not imagine that cos is like going back to the dark ages
Re: How Long Could You Live Without An Internet Connection? by emeijeh(m): 7:29am On May 15, 2017
I don't think i can ever live without the internet for a day

1 Like

Re: How Long Could You Live Without An Internet Connection? by Ikem11(m): 7:29am On May 15, 2017
Whoever takes Internet away from the world should be charge with treason and sentence to hanging.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Long Could You Live Without An Internet Connection? by Kay25(m): 7:31am On May 15, 2017
Before they all came in the 2000 how are we living??we were more better of i can tell you..social media has created more menace than good it was suppose to do,loneliness has been more ,you rather prefer to sit with your phone this days than talk with people..so bad!!!All we need do is to learn to make its use rightly

1 Like

Re: How Long Could You Live Without An Internet Connection? by Bisjosh(f): 7:32am On May 15, 2017
2 hours max!!!
Re: How Long Could You Live Without An Internet Connection? by lovethchioma(f): 7:33am On May 15, 2017
How possibly can one survive without the internet for that long? The longest I can go is a week.
Re: How Long Could You Live Without An Internet Connection? by smith666999(m): 7:34am On May 15, 2017
never oooo
Re: How Long Could You Live Without An Internet Connection? by Nobody: 7:35am On May 15, 2017
As long as my ancestors lived? undecided
Re: How Long Could You Live Without An Internet Connection? by benjamin007: 7:36am On May 15, 2017
R
Re: How Long Could You Live Without An Internet Connection? by xreal: 7:37am On May 15, 2017
Maybe a minute.

I got to follow up on MMM, Bet9ja and lots more.

I can only do a minute without internet, if u doubt me, ask Airtel.

3 Likes

Re: How Long Could You Live Without An Internet Connection? by ItalianWine(f): 7:37am On May 15, 2017
2 minutes max tongue
Re: How Long Could You Live Without An Internet Connection? by Olibboy: 7:38am On May 15, 2017
Shey me. Turn music on turn d light on and Mario game I will live
Re: How Long Could You Live Without An Internet Connection? by Nobody: 7:38am On May 15, 2017
Hmmmmm... Its crazy menh.
Re: How Long Could You Live Without An Internet Connection? by kings09(m): 7:39am On May 15, 2017
Hmmm
Re: How Long Could You Live Without An Internet Connection? by ipledge10(m): 7:39am On May 15, 2017
I see people saying they can't, last week I didn't have a phone with me. I didn't di. Life continues, you pick a hobby... I chose news paper and movies

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MTN Stop BB Subscription On Android / How to add battery percentage to phone status bar for Android 7.0 / Glo Unveils New Pocket-friendly Data Packages.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.