Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

UTME: JAMB Arrests Cyber Cafe Operators For Selling Information To Candidates - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UTME: JAMB Arrests Cyber Cafe Operators For Selling Information To Candidates (16656 Views)

JAMB Arrests 149 Candidates For UTME Fraud / UTME: JAMB Speaks On Parents, Others Making Changes To Candidates' Profile / Crosscheck Your Data Before Midnight - JAMB To Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UTME: JAMB Arrests Cyber Cafe Operators For Selling Information To Candidates by buffalowings4: 10:51am On May 15, 2017
When I said this could happen

Some people were saying I was just ranting

The exam should be done in a single day

Useless jamb

1 Like

Re: UTME: JAMB Arrests Cyber Cafe Operators For Selling Information To Candidates by walade(m): 10:57am On May 15, 2017
"All information are SEND to their email addresses and also on our site for the public use,” Bad English from an information officer. SMH
Re: UTME: JAMB Arrests Cyber Cafe Operators For Selling Information To Candidates by donqx: 11:07am On May 15, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: UTME: JAMB Arrests Cyber Cafe Operators For Selling Information To Candidates by Zetra(m): 11:31am On May 15, 2017
“Again we want to reiterate that we did not post any candidate outside his or her town of choice as expressed in their application, contrary to reports in some quarters. Candidates are always allowed to make a choice of examination town while we allocate centres within the examination town chosen by a candidate,” he said.

liessss

my cousin did mock exam in festac but went to write jamb att Oshodi area. So why are they trying to save face with lies
Re: UTME: JAMB Arrests Cyber Cafe Operators For Selling Information To Candidates by samuel900(m): 11:39am On May 15, 2017
This man called Fabian and Lai Mohammed are from same Mother......they love to lie grin[b][/b]
Islie:

UTME: JAMB arrests cyber cafe operators for selling information to candidates for N10,000

http://thenationonlineng.net/utme-jamb-arrests-cyber-cafe-operators-selling-information-candidates-n10000/

Re: UTME: JAMB Arrests Cyber Cafe Operators For Selling Information To Candidates by samuel900(m): 11:53am On May 15, 2017
INSTEAD OF JAMB TO FACE RELEASING OF RESULT, THEY KEEP HUNTING CAFE OPERATORS THEY DECLINE FROM REGISTRATION....HOW ELSE DO U WANT THEM TO SURVIVE?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[color=#770077][/color]
Re: UTME: JAMB Arrests Cyber Cafe Operators For Selling Information To Candidates by professorchuks(m): 2:43pm On May 15, 2017
please ooo, i wrote exam since saturday, Jamb never snd me my result ooo.
Re: UTME: JAMB Arrests Cyber Cafe Operators For Selling Information To Candidates by noblebright(m): 3:55pm On May 15, 2017
That is a lie Dr.Fabian. 90% of candidate from Isuikwuato L.G.A and Okigwe was posted out of there preferred town which is Uturu and and Okigwe to Asaga in Ohafia L.G.A in Abia
Re: UTME: JAMB Arrests Cyber Cafe Operators For Selling Information To Candidates by smartanthony5: 4:18pm On May 15, 2017
NLProblemChild:
Where as mr blastexam.com scammed me of 10,000 also for jamb runs
that was why u came out to say that the exam was hard. Kwantinu.
Re: UTME: JAMB Arrests Cyber Cafe Operators For Selling Information To Candidates by NLProblemChild(m): 4:19pm On May 15, 2017
smartanthony5:

that was why u came out to say that the exam was hard. Kwantinu.
seriously
. till now
Re: UTME: JAMB Arrests Cyber Cafe Operators For Selling Information To Candidates by mediaNet(m): 5:06pm On May 15, 2017
Na wa ooo
Re: UTME: JAMB Arrests Cyber Cafe Operators For Selling Information To Candidates by armadeo(m): 5:55pm On May 15, 2017
We are not ready for cbt though in time it would be the proffered option.

Ps why go to a cyber cafe to log in can't you just check it on your phone.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bayero University Kano Post-UTME 2017/2018 Aptitude Test Announced / JAMB Makes N1.3 Billion In One Week, Suspends 9 CBT Centres Over Illegal Activit / Aaua Latest Info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.