Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Jehovah Loves To Lie - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah Loves To Lie (934 Views)

Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God / Billy Graham Becomes Fourth Citizen To 'lie In Honor' At US Capitol / Why Did The Guards At Tomb Of Jesus Take Money To Lie? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jehovah Loves To Lie by Oloruntobi4382(m): 9:21am On May 15, 2017
We remember where Jehovah gave his first threat to the robots he created:

"You shall eat of every fruit...except the tree of...for IN THAT DAY YE SHALL DIE"

Thank God our ancestors disobeyed him(Jehovah) the slave master and NOTHING HAPPENED. Jehovah said in that day we shall die but we didn't die that very day.

Christians will always use two points to defend their master's failure:

* Jehovah meant spiritual death.
* A day is like a thousand year in his eyes.

What's Spiritual death? To be ignorant of the spirit realm doesn't mean you are spiritually dead. In fact, spiritual death doesn't exist because the human soul and spirit are immortal. Before one can be spiritually dead, the spirit must die except you wanna give what you mean another title.

If a day is a thousand year, then Jehovah used a thousand year to create his robots. That must be dull of him, since we humans can create robots within short period of time.

No excuse, Jehovah lied and that's the truth.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jehovah Loves To Lie by Kenshinmunac(m): 9:28am On May 15, 2017
grin grin some Christians right now

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Loves To Lie by ring7(m): 9:39am On May 15, 2017
lemme just sit here and book space. wait We are coming.
Re: Jehovah Loves To Lie by Oloruntobi4382(m): 9:51am On May 15, 2017
Kenshinmunac:
grin grin some Christians right now
grin cheesy
Re: Jehovah Loves To Lie by Benbisco(f): 9:56am On May 15, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:

"You shall eat of every fruit...except the tree of...for IN THAT DAY YE SHALL DIE"

Thank God our ancestors disobeyed him(Jehovah) the slave master and NOTHING HAPPENED. Jehovah said in that day we shall die but we didn't die that very day.

What's Spiritual death? To be ignorant of the spirit realm doesn't mean you are spiritually dead. In fact, spiritual death doesn't exist because the human soul and spirit are immortal. Before one can be spiritually dead, the spirit must die except you wanna give what you mean another title.

If a day is a thousand year, then Jehovah used a thousand year to create his robots. That must be dull of him, since we humans can create robots within short period of time.

OK. I see! So what do we do with this piece of info?
Re: Jehovah Loves To Lie by malvisguy212: 10:00am On May 15, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:

do you no the meaning of spiritual death ? you rightly say christians interprets it as spiritual death but you do t know the meaning. spiritual death imply that the soul is condemn to everlasting punishment, the bible also say that the wages of sin is death, now tell me, who had not sin before ? but we are still living, why ? because death in this context mean spiritual death and not physical death as you are implying . you have a lot to learn. this is the reason Jesus had to come and die for your sin to reconcile you back to God.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Loves To Lie by Oloruntobi4382(m): 10:05am On May 15, 2017
malvisguy212:
do you no the meaning of spiritual death ? you rightly say christians interprets it as spiritual death but you do t know the meaning. spiritual death imply that the soul is condemn to everlasting punishment, the bible also say that the wages of sin is death, now tell me, who had not sin before ? but we are still living, why ? because death in this context mean spiritual death and not physical death as you are implying . you have a lot to learn. this is the reason Jesus had to come and die for your sin to reconcile you back to God.
Hello bro, i like your idea but why can't you let your god defend his failure than to bring up your own interpretation of your holy book?

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah Loves To Lie by Oloruntobi4382(m): 10:07am On May 15, 2017
Benbisco:

OK. I see! So what do we do with this piece of info?
Hello Benbisco, i think you should store it upstairs and btw you weren't forced to comment. Have a nice day.
Re: Jehovah Loves To Lie by Benbisco(f): 10:10am On May 15, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Hello Benbisco, i think you should store it upstairs and btw you weren't forced to comment. Have a nice day.

Ok! Upstairs on the roof top! Thanks for the piece of advice. Do have a great day!
Re: Jehovah Loves To Lie by malvisguy212: 10:12am On May 15, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Hello bro, i like your idea but why can't you let your god defend his failure than to bring up your own interpretation of your holy book?
so you want God to come and answer your question ? you don't decide , God does, God chose who to revealed himself to.
Re: Jehovah Loves To Lie by Oloruntobi4382(m): 10:14am On May 15, 2017
Benbisco:

Ok! Upstairs on the roof top! Thanks for the piece of advice. Do have a great day!
wink
Re: Jehovah Loves To Lie by Oloruntobi4382(m): 10:16am On May 15, 2017
malvisguy212:
so you want God to come and answer your question ? you don't decide , God does, God chose who to revealed himself to.
And god chose you?
Re: Jehovah Loves To Lie by malvisguy212: 10:18am On May 15, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
And god chose you?
to God be the glory.
Re: Jehovah Loves To Lie by Oloruntobi4382(m): 10:25am On May 15, 2017
malvisguy212:
to God be the glory.
jehovah deserves nothing.
Re: Jehovah Loves To Lie by malvisguy212: 10:26am On May 15, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
jehovah deserves nothing.
alright.
Re: Jehovah Loves To Lie by Nobody: 11:14am On May 15, 2017
I can see your daft
Ur name is oluruntobi and your still insulting God
I pirry u
Re: Jehovah Loves To Lie by OtemAtum: 11:29am On May 15, 2017
plzkillme:
I can see your daft
I pirry u

Olorun is not Jehovah
Jehovah and Olorun are both the creatures of God Almighty

DOCTUFOS: Otem Erectus 3:1
1. Now Asuku said, this is my genealogy from the beginning till these days: God the Universe created Tem, Aten, Molochi, Chimedi, Allah, Yahweh, Visinu, Yukilidi, Olorun, Chuku, Abasi, Makuri, Wayioyi, Inyami, Inzami, Ogene
Re: Jehovah Loves To Lie by tempem: 11:58am On May 15, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:

Your quote actually addresses you..
Re: Jehovah Loves To Lie by Niflheim(m): 3:56pm On May 16, 2017
@oloruntobi4382,

I am not surprised that he lied!!! He even lies more than Satan in the bible!!! No wonder his members in Nigeria can never stop lying!!! Like father, like thief thief children!!!
Re: Jehovah Loves To Lie by Oloruntobi4382(m): 4:57pm On May 16, 2017
Niflheim:
@oloruntobi4382,

I am not surprised that he lied!!! He even lies more than Satan in the bible!!! No wonder his members in Nigeria can never stop lying!!! Like father, like thief thief children!!!
The funny thing is that Jesus no lie wella but Jehovah na baba o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah Loves To Lie by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 16, 2017
Since the beginning of the world, in which year did human started creating robot! Have you seen any robot traditionally created in your country since the past century!, have any of your family created a piece of a tiny robot before, have you seen any robot created by humans that reproduce itself without human intervention! Jehovah didn't create robot, he created a being that harbors the most complex and powerful object in the whole universe. Your hatred can only get you more blinded.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Loves To Lie by Oloruntobi4382(m): 1:15am On May 17, 2017
Tosinex:
Since the beginning of the world, in which year did human started creating robot! Have you seen any robot traditionally created in your country since the past century!, have any of your family created a piece of a tiny robot before, have you seen any robot created by humans that reproduce itself without human intervention! Jehovah didn't create robot, he created a being that harbors the most complex and powerful object in the whole universe. Your hatred can only get you more blinded.
You have been noticed.
Re: Jehovah Loves To Lie by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 17, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
You have been noticed.
Gibberish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Loves To Lie by DrOluwatobhy(m): 12:19pm On May 17, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:

Oloruntobiloba (God is Great) my name sake. The Last time i checked parents name their kids Oloruntobi when He(God) has done something really great or Big and You are calling Him a lair. Who am i to fight for Him? May God open your heart of understanding. #SHALOM
Re: Jehovah Loves To Lie by oseiyoke: 2:11pm On May 17, 2017
hahahahahaha
Oloruntobi4382:
Re: Jehovah Loves To Lie by oseiyoke: 2:12pm On May 17, 2017
Ignorance everywhere. So what's your point?
plzkillme:
I can see your daft
I pirry u
Re: Jehovah Loves To Lie by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 17, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
We remember where Jehovah gave his first threat to the robots he created...

You are entitled to your opinion.

I'm assuming you were expecting some feedback (or else you wouldn't have posted your opinion in public)

But you can have an open mind and consider some implications of what you just typed

For instance, you refer to humans as "robots".

If humans were programmed robots, how could they even disobey?

If you don't agree with a certain worldview, do you have to resort to name-calling and verbal violence to express your view?

How is that different from terrorism?
Re: Jehovah Loves To Lie by Oloruntobi4382(m): 6:47pm On May 17, 2017
alignacademy:

You are entitled to your opinion.

I'm assuming you were expecting some feedback (or else you wouldn't have posted your opinion in public)

But you can have an open mind and consider some implications of what you just typed

For instance, you refer to humans as "robots".

If humans were programmed robots, how could they even disobey?

If you don't agree with a certain worldview, do you have to resort to name-calling and verbal violence to express your view?

How is that different from terrorism?
The truth will set you free, first it will piss you off.

(1) (Reply)

They Butchered Three Girls And Cut Off Their Private Parts In My Presence For Mo / Why Do Men(bishops) Cover Their Head In Worship? / Rccg Sunday School 17th December, 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.