Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Boluwatife Balogun's 6th Birthday: Shola Ogudugu Celebrates Son's Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Boluwatife Balogun's 6th Birthday: Shola Ogudugu Celebrates Son's Birthday (33829 Views)

Shola Ogudugu Shows 'Yummy Mummy' Dubai Look / Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) / Boluwatife Balogun Celebrates 8th Birthday, Shola Ogudu Pens Down Heartfelt Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boluwatife Balogun's 6th Birthday: Shola Ogudugu Celebrates Son's Birthday by Afrok(m): 12:02pm On May 15, 2017
now wey she write the epistle for Instagram, the six year old dey IG? iranu abasha...

4 Likes

Re: Boluwatife Balogun's 6th Birthday: Shola Ogudugu Celebrates Son's Birthday by Kakamorufu(m): 12:05pm On May 15, 2017
balogun HEADward
Re: Boluwatife Balogun's 6th Birthday: Shola Ogudugu Celebrates Son's Birthday by dominique(f): 12:05pm On May 15, 2017
idris4r83:
Another baby mama issue in d same fp! These celebrities are all trash! Not showing good examples to their followers.

Can you people stop shaming single parents already? It's because of judgemental people like you that a lot of ladies opt for abortion rather than carry their pregnancies to term.
Re: Boluwatife Balogun's 6th Birthday: Shola Ogudugu Celebrates Son's Birthday by Amberon: 12:06pm On May 15, 2017
Thank you. Was just going to say that.
Category1:
I hate seeing all these dear son, dear mother, dear father crap...

Go and tell ur son that face to face and get off social media...
Nobody got time to read those bullshit.
Re: Boluwatife Balogun's 6th Birthday: Shola Ogudugu Celebrates Son's Birthday by Angy55(f): 12:06pm On May 15, 2017
Category1:
I hate seeing all these dear son, dear mother, dear father crap...

Go and tell ur son that face to face and get off social media...
Nobody got time to read those bullshit.
But you just read it
Re: Boluwatife Balogun's 6th Birthday: Shola Ogudugu Celebrates Son's Birthday by idris4r83(m): 12:14pm On May 15, 2017
dominique:

Can you people stop shaming single parents already? It's because of judgemental people like you that a lot of ladies opt for abortion rather than carry their pregnancies to term.
its a shameful thing to b a baby mama in any clime even in develpoed world. Lets stop promoting these things. If they must have sex while not puting a ring on her finger and marry her properly.

1 Like

Re: Boluwatife Balogun's 6th Birthday: Shola Ogudugu Celebrates Son's Birthday by Burgerlomo: 12:17pm On May 15, 2017
HBD LLNP little boy
Re: Boluwatife Balogun's 6th Birthday: Shola Ogudugu Celebrates Son's Birthday by dominique(f): 12:24pm On May 15, 2017
idris4r83:
its a shameful thing to b a baby mama in any clime even in develpoed world. Lets stop promoting these things. If they must have sex while not puting a ring on her finger and marry her properly.

Don't force your believes on others, not everybody believes in marriage. Besides it is better to be a single parent than to be trapped in a toxic marriage.
Re: Boluwatife Balogun's 6th Birthday: Shola Ogudugu Celebrates Son's Birthday by idris4r83(m): 12:46pm On May 15, 2017
dominique:

Don't force your believes on others, not everybody believes in marriage. Besides it is better to be a single parent than to be trapped in a toxic marriage.
u r making it sounds as if having children outside wedlock is a good and not an abominable thing. Pls would u be happy to see your daughter impregnated by somebody shes not married to? Would u be proud of that daughter? and can u tell it to your friends and family members that your daughter is carrying a bastard? See, bad thing is bad even if everybody is doing it. Lets make our world a better place by encouraging propers things and not any form of immorality. It even sounds ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: Boluwatife Balogun's 6th Birthday: Shola Ogudugu Celebrates Son's Birthday by Itanna: 12:55pm On May 15, 2017
dominique:

Nobody is shaming any single mother. It is d ones that deliberately get pregnant for the so called celebrities that are being slut shamed.
Women should respect themselves. The first baby mamas are still reasonable. What about d second and subsequent ones who still got pregnant for them when they are yet to marry d first baby mama. Imagine Wizkid and Davido having two baby mamas already. Y won't d girls be slut shamed? I hope good girls reduce the time they spend on social media cos seeing stuffs like this frequently might influence them negatively.
Re: Boluwatife Balogun's 6th Birthday: Shola Ogudugu Celebrates Son's Birthday by idris4r83(m): 1:07pm On May 15, 2017
dominique:

for God sake where did we bury our shame and dignity?
Re: Boluwatife Balogun's 6th Birthday: Shola Ogudugu Celebrates Son's Birthday by dominique(f): 1:14pm On May 15, 2017
idris4r83:
for God sake where did we bury our shame and dignity?

So by shaming people and bringing down their morale, what have you gained? You can't expect everybody to be judgemental. A lot of people have committed suicide because they were being judged by their decisions. That I choose not to join in the shaming bandwagon doesn't mean I have no dignity.

This will be my last response to you.

1 Like

Re: Boluwatife Balogun's 6th Birthday: Shola Ogudugu Celebrates Son's Birthday by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 15, 2017
Damn that forehead is plenty
Re: Boluwatife Balogun's 6th Birthday: Shola Ogudugu Celebrates Son's Birthday by bionixs: 6:42pm On May 15, 2017
MadManTalking:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

All this head for one sombori?
HEAD OF DEPARTMENT
Re: Boluwatife Balogun's 6th Birthday: Shola Ogudugu Celebrates Son's Birthday by Moborlarh(f): 8:44pm On May 15, 2017
deraaaigbo:
Such a cute boy...
I ll do as if I don't see that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Damilola Adegbite: I Test My True Friends Demanding Money From Them / Shatta Michy Reacts To Shatta Wale's Confession To Giving Her To Men (photos) / Aneke Twins & Others Celebrities Storm Anambra For Danduko Daughter’s Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.