Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Missing 15-Year-Old South African Girl Found Burnt To Death (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing 15-Year-Old South African Girl Found Burnt To Death (Photos) (38383 Views)

Ifeoma Genevieve Obi: Missing 15-Year-Old Girl / Missing 15-Year-Old Girl Found After Three Days, Went To Visit Her Boyfriend.PIC / 300L FUTO Student Goes Missing 15 Minutes After Calling His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing 15-Year-Old South African Girl Found Burnt To Death (Photos) by BrutalJab: 2:15pm On May 15, 2017
StephDamielola:

Mynd4, Lalas etc. This guy is into me with a wrong motive. If he dare insult me again, I will react.
oh it's now an insult grin

Telling u how hypocritical u are?
Re: Missing 15-Year-Old South African Girl Found Burnt To Death (Photos) by Richyicon(m): 2:15pm On May 15, 2017
Man's inhumanity to man
Re: Missing 15-Year-Old South African Girl Found Burnt To Death (Photos) by Ivanlxi(m): 2:15pm On May 15, 2017
Ur papa...... U tink we are useless like u.. Go find work or enjoy ur fake money u WON
Re: Missing 15-Year-Old South African Girl Found Burnt To Death (Photos) by blaqroy: 2:15pm On May 15, 2017
Y burning or were are they thinking she is a Nigerian? Chaii RIP
Re: Missing 15-Year-Old South African Girl Found Burnt To Death (Photos) by Missmossy(f): 2:17pm On May 15, 2017
What could she have done to warrant this?? This is so disheartening embarassed such a tragic loss.
Re: Missing 15-Year-Old South African Girl Found Burnt To Death (Photos) by lepasharon(f): 2:18pm On May 15, 2017
They need to question that uncle!
Re: Missing 15-Year-Old South African Girl Found Burnt To Death (Photos) by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 15, 2017
BrutalJab:

oh it's now an insult grin

Telling u how hypocritical u are?

Imagine this Low Life? You are never my kind so stay away from my radar you ill-mannered Nitwit. I owe you no explanation for my deeds. HOPELESS SWINE

If you ever quote me again. I will personally take it up undecided undecided undecided undecided

I am not that kind of a woman you cyber bully

I have long been weaned from timidity
Re: Missing 15-Year-Old South African Girl Found Burnt To Death (Photos) by AndreB: 2:22pm On May 15, 2017
thesicilian:
In my next life I pray I don't come as an African.

Google these names Ed Gein, Jesse Washington and Ted Bundy..then revisit your statement
Re: Missing 15-Year-Old South African Girl Found Burnt To Death (Photos) by collinsbaba(m): 2:23pm On May 15, 2017
I hate bn an African

Violent people
Re: Missing 15-Year-Old South African Girl Found Burnt To Death (Photos) by MRSANITY(m): 2:23pm On May 15, 2017
thesicilian:
are the whites any better, only in the west you have psychotic serial killers.
Re: Missing 15-Year-Old South African Girl Found Burnt To Death (Photos) by iukpe: 2:24pm On May 15, 2017
Ajewealth123:
No matter what might have happened
No matter what she might have done
This innocent looking girl doesn't deserve such treatment.
What is happening in Africa?
Where is our humanity for Christ sake?

She did not do anything wrong, just that she was a girl, young and weak. Possibly abducted for sex by someone she knows, she may have vowed to say all that happened if set free. RIP
Re: Missing 15-Year-Old South African Girl Found Burnt To Death (Photos) by mosez346(m): 2:26pm On May 15, 2017
humanity don comot from Africa tay tay....black race with evil did. I fear Africa ooooo
Re: Missing 15-Year-Old South African Girl Found Burnt To Death (Photos) by Immorttal: 2:26pm On May 15, 2017
thesicilian:
you might find yourself in andromeda galaxy
Re: Missing 15-Year-Old South African Girl Found Burnt To Death (Photos) by eyinjuege: 2:28pm On May 15, 2017
N.a. wah o. Do they have a serial killer on the loose? Or is it related to drugs and prostitution?
Re: Missing 15-Year-Old South African Girl Found Burnt To Death (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:29pm On May 15, 2017
These South African are savaged animals.... When they openly can lynch innocent black foreigners via their xenophobic attacks, why won't these sick people later turn on Their own people to do the same?!

1 Like

Re: Missing 15-Year-Old South African Girl Found Burnt To Death (Photos) by SUNDICOS(m): 2:33pm On May 15, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
Bro, Africa isn't the only place these things happen..

The world has gone bunkers mehn. Humanity is eroding off Earth's surface gradually but steadily.
THANK YOU

1 Like

Re: Missing 15-Year-Old South African Girl Found Burnt To Death (Photos) by robosky02(m): 2:37pm On May 15, 2017
wicked

Re: Missing 15-Year-Old South African Girl Found Burnt To Death (Photos) by donisaiah: 2:37pm On May 15, 2017
human are sooo wicked[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Missing 15-Year-Old South African Girl Found Burnt To Death (Photos) by BrutalJab: 2:41pm On May 15, 2017
StephDamielola:

Imagine this Low Life? You are never my kind so stay away from my radar you ill-mannered Nitwit. I owe you no explanation for my deeds. HOPELESS SWINE

If you ever quote me again. I will personally take it up undecided undecided undecided undecided

I am not that kind of a woman you cyber bully

I have long been weaned from timidity
lol... you have decided to go the way you will regret ever trying to...

bring your insults on. I'm ready for you grin
Re: Missing 15-Year-Old South African Girl Found Burnt To Death (Photos) by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 15, 2017
In my next life I pray I become a canadian This is sheer wickedness and inhumane..
Re: Missing 15-Year-Old South African Girl Found Burnt To Death (Photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 15, 2017
HiliaryAutos:
Everything in South Africa is on the high side, crime, HIV, prostitution, drugs, etc heartless set of people, may her soul rest in peace. cry
wow that's very interesting coming from a Nigerian of all people.we all know about 8 year olds being burned in nigeria for being suspected of black magic,a country where people die of polio in 2017 and its people think they have authority to condemn others?? Huahahaha mtcheww
Re: Missing 15-Year-Old South African Girl Found Burnt To Death (Photos) by mespusinglez(m): 3:00pm On May 15, 2017
The Evil Men Do Surprises Even The Devil...
Re: Missing 15-Year-Old South African Girl Found Burnt To Death (Photos) by odaniel1(m): 3:04pm On May 15, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Sshhhh...scream silently
Re: Missing 15-Year-Old South African Girl Found Burnt To Death (Photos) by alanspeco(m): 3:04pm On May 15, 2017
thesicilian:

when you come again, it might be the turn of the people you are coming through
Re: Missing 15-Year-Old South African Girl Found Burnt To Death (Photos) by maestrojohn(m): 3:06pm On May 15, 2017
yomibelle:
burnt beyond recognition?
how come they identified her?
maybe dental records sha
rip young lady
have you heard of DNA?
Re: Missing 15-Year-Old South African Girl Found Burnt To Death (Photos) by praise1705(f): 3:11pm On May 15, 2017
this is really sad oooo
Re: Missing 15-Year-Old South African Girl Found Burnt To Death (Photos) by Abee79(m): 3:15pm On May 15, 2017
. . . now we will never know what happened. lipsrsealed RIP
Re: Missing 15-Year-Old South African Girl Found Burnt To Death (Photos) by jannyblue(f): 3:16pm On May 15, 2017
wickedness
Re: Missing 15-Year-Old South African Girl Found Burnt To Death (Photos) by HarryDuce(m): 3:18pm On May 15, 2017
folarinmiles:
Afta dey will blame Nigerians for deir misfortune
MrBrownJay1:
These South African are savaged animals.... When they openly can lynch innocent black foreigners via their xenophobic attacks, why won't these sick people later turn on Their own people to do the same?!
folarinmiles:
Afta dey will blame Nigerians for deir misfortune
Smh... Upside down thinking
Re: Missing 15-Year-Old South African Girl Found Burnt To Death (Photos) by elipheleh(m): 3:26pm On May 15, 2017
The Yoruba skull miners will be there soon. The police please protect the dead. This cone heads like skulls dead or alive

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Six Feared Dead After Drinking Alcohol In Ogun / "I Gave Birth To Her And I Impregnate Her" - 50-Year-Old Dad Arrested In Lagos / Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.