Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,805 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Missing 15-Year-Old South African Girl Found Burnt To Death (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing 15-Year-Old South African Girl Found Burnt To Death (Photos) (38387 Views)

Ifeoma Genevieve Obi: Missing 15-Year-Old Girl / Missing 15-Year-Old Girl Found After Three Days, Went To Visit Her Boyfriend.PIC / 300L FUTO Student Goes Missing 15 Minutes After Calling His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing 15-Year-Old South African Girl Found Burnt To Death (Photos) by Celsony: 3:26pm On May 15, 2017
folarinmiles:
Afta dey will blame Nigerians for deir misfortune

Right behind you brother, Africa oh Africa... embarassed embarassed embarassed angry
Re: Missing 15-Year-Old South African Girl Found Burnt To Death (Photos) by thesicilian: 3:34pm On May 15, 2017
Immorttal:
you might find yourself in andromeda galaxy
And do you know if life will be better up there?
Re: Missing 15-Year-Old South African Girl Found Burnt To Death (Photos) by thesicilian: 3:35pm On May 15, 2017
alanspeco:

when you come again, it might be the turn of the people you are coming through
Might be. But I doubt Africa would still be any different from now.
Re: Missing 15-Year-Old South African Girl Found Burnt To Death (Photos) by thesicilian: 3:36pm On May 15, 2017
MRSANITY:
are the whites any better, only in the west you have psychotic serial killers.
And many of those killers are brought to book. That's the difference.
Re: Missing 15-Year-Old South African Girl Found Burnt To Death (Photos) by Justuceleague2: 3:41pm On May 15, 2017
yomibelle:
burnt beyond recognition?

how come they identified her?

maybe dental records sha

rip young lady

Dental record for SA?

CSI Miami see wetin una cause
Re: Missing 15-Year-Old South African Girl Found Burnt To Death (Photos) by thesicilian: 3:43pm On May 15, 2017
AndreB:

Google these names Ed Gein, Jesse Washington and Ted Bundy..then revisit your statement
Only after you have googled Rev. King, Clifford Orji, Otokoto, etc
Re: Missing 15-Year-Old South African Girl Found Burnt To Death (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:49pm On May 15, 2017
HarryDuce:
Smh... Upside down thinking

Xenophobia in South Africa is a known problem that didn't start yesterday... Savages they are!
Re: Missing 15-Year-Old South African Girl Found Burnt To Death (Photos) by beautyerhu86(f): 3:50pm On May 15, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:
Another 15-year-old South African lady, identified as Nombuyiselo who was declared missing on the 13th of April [/b]has been burnt to death.

Nombuyiselo went missing on the [b]12th of May
and her uncle, Kono Nombeu took to facebook to cry for help.

"Her Name is Nombuyiselo,15 years old. She was last seen yesterday at about 17:00 when she was sent to the shops. she never returned home....held us find her. she is my niece. any info pls call 073 206 6648" Kono wrote.

He announced again yesterday that she was found, but burnt beyond recognition.

"Thank u guys for sharing,she has been found.........burned to death .im so hurt n broken right now!!!!Mnta ka bhuti" Mr Kono wrote on facebook.

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/05/missing-south-african-lady-nombuyiselo.html

Next time, don't just copy and paste. Read attentively, edit the trash and update on nairaland correctly.
Re: Missing 15-Year-Old South African Girl Found Burnt To Death (Photos) by tylesh(f): 4:03pm On May 15, 2017
Man's inhumanity to man. God help us
Re: Missing 15-Year-Old South African Girl Found Burnt To Death (Photos) by foreverkind1(m): 4:06pm On May 15, 2017
thesicilian:
In my next life I pray I don't come as an African.

See you, there is nothing like next life bro, you only live once, take heart grin
Re: Missing 15-Year-Old South African Girl Found Burnt To Death (Photos) by HiliaryAutos(m): 4:25pm On May 15, 2017
Jayceon:
wow that's very interesting coming from a Nigerian of all people.we all know about 8 year olds being burned in nigeria for being suspected of black magic,a country where people die of polio in 2017 and its people think they have authority to condemn others?? Huahahaha mtcheww

Now I know how much you know Nigeria,South Africans are heartless when it comes to killing and all kind of crime, just within 3days we have record of 2 ladies been killed and burnt, 85% of the youth are jobless even with good economic, companies all over but non are ready to work, heartless fools, children sells drugs on the street, anyone can own a gun, BS
Re: Missing 15-Year-Old South African Girl Found Burnt To Death (Photos) by thesicilian: 5:06pm On May 15, 2017
foreverkind1:

See you, there is nothing like next life bro, you only live once, take heart grin
who told you?
Re: Missing 15-Year-Old South African Girl Found Burnt To Death (Photos) by foreverkind1(m): 5:21pm On May 15, 2017
thesicilian:

who told you?

Boss. Once person die like this e don do be that. So one as to live a good life, wish others well, help those who you can. You will be surprised with d number of people that will be praying for you. I know many wicked people who don't joke with mountains for prayer. Yes but they are bad people and they are still faced with numerous problems.

# let's live a good life
# one love
Re: Missing 15-Year-Old South African Girl Found Burnt To Death (Photos) by thesicilian: 5:25pm On May 15, 2017
foreverkind1:

Boss. Once person die like this e don do be that. So one as to live a good life, wish others well, help those who you can. You will be surprised with d number of people that will be praying for you. I know many wicked people who don't joke with mountains for prayer. Yes but they are bad people and they are still faced with numerous problems.

# let's live a good life
# one love
You still didn't answer my question.
Re: Missing 15-Year-Old South African Girl Found Burnt To Death (Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:29pm On May 15, 2017
Some people are just heartless, what will make someone kill his fellow neighbour, RIP
Re: Missing 15-Year-Old South African Girl Found Burnt To Death (Photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 15, 2017
HiliaryAutos:

Now I know how much you know Nigeria,South Africans are heartless when it comes to killing and all kind of crime, just within 3days we have record of 2 ladies been killed and burnt, 85% of the youth are jobless even with good economic, companies all over but non are ready to work, heartless fools, children sells drugs on the street, anyone can own a gun, BS
I know the kind of erection your pènis get when it hears bad news about SA grin

Let's just stop quoting each other,go and reason with people with poor reasoning like yours
Re: Missing 15-Year-Old South African Girl Found Burnt To Death (Photos) by HarryDuce(m): 6:13pm On May 15, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Xenophobia in South Africa is a known problem that didn't start yesterday... Savages they are!
How is this topic related to xenophobia? every South African is now xenophobic? There is xenophobia in South Africa no doubt but it is not proper to call all of them names. Will you be comfortable when you are referred to as a scammer? or drug peddler? comment with some maturity.

1 Like

Re: Missing 15-Year-Old South African Girl Found Burnt To Death (Photos) by ObaEssa(m): 6:28pm On May 15, 2017
The uncle should be interrogated, he knows something about the crime.
Re: Missing 15-Year-Old South African Girl Found Burnt To Death (Photos) by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 15, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
Shut up bruv!

Just type RIP and disappear. This is not a thread to start such fickle war that y'all like to engage in

RIP youngster. May your killers meet their doom.
Ok sir
Re: Missing 15-Year-Old South African Girl Found Burnt To Death (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 6:37pm On May 15, 2017
What an awful news, may she rest in peace.
Re: Missing 15-Year-Old South African Girl Found Burnt To Death (Photos) by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 15, 2017
What has happened to the Rainbow nation? This is sad,
Re: Missing 15-Year-Old South African Girl Found Burnt To Death (Photos) by IdeyFindWife: 9:20pm On May 15, 2017
violent crimes on the rise against women on the rise

we, a people, who wouldn't have raised hands to hurt a woman before now killing women the way even lizards shouldn't be killed!

The world is sick.
Re: Missing 15-Year-Old South African Girl Found Burnt To Death (Photos) by classikbill(m): 10:14pm On May 15, 2017
thesicilian:
In my next life I pray I don't come as an African.
Guy even me too, Africans are terrible people

1 Like

Re: Missing 15-Year-Old South African Girl Found Burnt To Death (Photos) by Arijude(m): 10:29pm On May 15, 2017
StephDamielola:

Imagine this Low Life? You are never my kind so stay away from my radar you ill-mannered Nitwit. I owe you no explanation for my deeds. HOPELESS SWINE

If you ever quote me again. I will personally take it up undecided undecided undecided undecided

I am not that kind of a woman you cyber bully

I have long been weaned from timidity
mcheeeew
Re: Missing 15-Year-Old South African Girl Found Burnt To Death (Photos) by humberjade: 12:26am On May 16, 2017
Someone she knows probably s3xually abused her to death and burnt the body to erase all forms of evidence that could lead d Police to him.

The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked...Jer 17:9
Re: Missing 15-Year-Old South African Girl Found Burnt To Death (Photos) by tk4rd: 7:12am On May 16, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:
Another 15-year-old South African lady, identified as Nombuyiselo who was declared missing on the 13th of April has been burnt to death.

Nombuyiselo went missing on the 12th of May and her uncle, Kono Nombeu took to facebook to cry for help.

"Her Name is Nombuyiselo,15 years old. She was last seen yesterday at about 17:00 when she was sent to the shops. she never returned home....held us find her. she is my niece. any info pls call 073 206 6648" Kono wrote.

He announced again yesterday that she was found, but burnt beyond recognition.

"Thank u guys for sharing,she has been found.........burned to death .im so hurt n broken right now!!!!Mnta ka bhuti" Mr Kono wrote on facebook.

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/05/missing-south-african-lady-nombuyiselo.html
How did he know it was her.??
RIP lady

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill 5 Men At Bunkering Site In Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) / Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ / Faces Of The Kidnappers Killed In Anambra Yesterday (graphic Images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.