Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,058 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Guru Maharaji Devotees Say Egypt Will Beat Eagles Today - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Guru Maharaji Devotees Say Egypt Will Beat Eagles Today (1366 Views)

Siasia: My “brand New Eagles ” Will Beat Egypt / Guru Maharaji Tips Eagles For Victory Over France / Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guru Maharaji Devotees Say Egypt Will Beat Eagles Today by hayo(m): 12:29pm On Jan 12, 2010
Guru Maharaji devotees say Egypt will beat Eagles today

Olukayode Thomas

January 12, 2010 03:01AMT
Print print Email email Share Share

"This is not the one that after Egypt had beaten Eagles, and we start talking, and they will now say that, why didn't we say so before the match."

These are the words of Adefolarin Kolawole, a devotee of the self-acclaimed perfect master, Sat Guru Maharaji, who believes he needs to let the world know that the Super Eagles will lose today because the team coach, Shaibu Amodu, gave the credit for the Eagles' qualification for the World Cup to the head of the Synagogue Church of God for All Nations pastor, Temitope Balogun Joshua, instead of Sat Guru Maharaji, his devotees and the entire Nigerians that prayed and fasted for the team.

Kolawole came to NEXT office in Oregun yesterday with five other devotees and the dialogue went thus:

How would you identify yourself?

My name is Adefolarin Ajisere, a devotee of Sat Guru Maharaji, the living perfect master

Apart from being a devotee of Guru Maharaji, what else do you do?

For long now, I am a technician anyway but I volunteered to opt for service to save humanity and see that opportunity in Maharaji and so I joined.

It seems you do not like Nigeria from the text message you sent me. You said Nigeria will lose the match because of Amodu. Why?

Not because of Amodu, because Amodu and his crew members went to T.B. Joshua of the Synagogue to give him the glory for our World Cup qualification, that was not due to TB Joshua. That is the main bone of contention there; we are arguing that the glory taken to T.B. Joshua was not meant for him. Therefore, for making such a blunder we just have to come out now to show them that it was a blunder. The glory is for Guru Maharaji because we know how it all started, the glory is for Guru Maharaji, not T.B. Joshua

How did it start?

You see, we beg Maharaji, we went to him; we have a club we called special fans club comprising many young devotees of Maharaji. We like Nigeria. Since Maharaji has been talking people seem to be so lukewarm but we know that the power is with Maharaji. We cannot have a situation where monkey is working and baboon eating that is why we decided to speak out this time.

You see, how did it all happen? There was a time Nigeria was in a fix, nobody knew that they could ever qualify for the World Cup. We went to Maharaji that, look at what is happening; we don't want it to be so. However, it is going to be Maharaji please help us; let Nigeria qualify for the World Cup. So he looked at us and he first laughed; he asked, ‘you want them to qualify?' And he told us what to do that time, and we went ahead, we did those things; what we know it's a scientific thing. I'm not revealed that.

Why? Give us an insight whether scientific or not.

It is like that. Maharaji told us what to do; the number of hours to meditate, the number of flowers of that we should give, just to beg the ancestors and we got the result.

Who are these ancestors?

Your ancestors, my ancestors; all those who were before we are here. We regard them so much. But Amodu did not do all these, He said he went to T.B. Joshua and it is him that gave us the World Cup ticket. That is what we are here to prove; if it is true that is T.B. Joshua that gave them the ticket, then now we want to put it to test. The Super Eagles are playing with Egypt today.

And you said they are losing 2-0

Yes they have lost; the Super Eagles have to lose

Is it just losing, or losing 2-0?

Left to me they should lose 3-0, losing is losing whether 1-0 or 7-0 and they are going to lose their second match too

If they win today, what will happen?

No problem. No, don't worry now; we are putting it to test

Is it a test or a prediction?

It is not a prediction; we are telling you that for insulting the God Father power, we are telling you that we have told the NFF what to do. Any time Nigeria is playing, pick anybody that is a devotee of Guru Maharaji, let them be on that field, if they would lose, come and arrest that person first and start flogging that person that is there.

Who did you tell in the NFF?

We have document; we have our website; we have series of press releases all over.

When the plane crashes were going on in Nigeria, we wrote to the Nigeria Airspace Mmanagement Authority that put this badge (of Maharaji) in the plane; you don't need to let people see it and let's see if the planes would crash again. If the plane crashes, come and arrest Maharaji, but they did not listen. The same way Maharaji has been writing press releases; that just pick a Nigeria devotee to the field when Nigeria is playing but they would not listen. If they win now, they will still go back to T.B. Joshua but I am telling you that Guru Maharaji is a practical man; they would not win today.

But what if they win?

Let's leave it like that; they will lose and will also lose their second match

So the argument is that they should have met Guru Maharaji not TB Joshua?

Not even meeting Guru but giving honour to whom honour is due. He shouldn't have gone to Joshua openly; he is giving him undue honour.

You can call T.B. Joshua and let him give his words concerning the match; Egypt is beating Nigeria tomorrow and Nigeria is crashing out in the first round.

Is there anything that we can do now to salvage the situation?

No, it is too late. Anything about Nations Cup is too late but we give Nigeria the World Cup. Let us leave the Nations Cup to Joshua and see what becomes of him.

If Nigeria wants the World Cup they should turn to Maharaji.

Source: http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Sport/Football/5510281-146/guru_maharaji_devotees_say_egypt_will.csp
Re: Guru Maharaji Devotees Say Egypt Will Beat Eagles Today by hayo(m): 12:30pm On Jan 12, 2010
We are jokers and comedians in this country. See nonsense o. Chei.
Re: Guru Maharaji Devotees Say Egypt Will Beat Eagles Today by GTay(m): 1:37pm On Jan 12, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Guru Maharaji Devotees Say Egypt Will Beat Eagles Today by deb(m): 2:18pm On Jan 12, 2010
Rubbish

(1) (Reply)

1st National Youth Sports Festival: Live In Abuja / Kenneth Otigba Waiting To Hear From Keshi Over National Team Future / FOOTBALL BETTING Investment(stop Betting...trade It Now...)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.