Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Fatima Khadijah Bashir Wears Deola Sagoe N500k-n1.5m Komole Iro And Buba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fatima Khadijah Bashir Wears Deola Sagoe N500k-n1.5m Komole Iro And Buba (60524 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Buhari And Buba Galadima At Galadima's Daughter Graduation / Deola Smart Blasts Dino Melaye: Thunder Fire You, Never Come To Our House Again / Deola Sagoe Designs Halima Babangida's Wedding Gown (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatima Khadijah Bashir Wears Deola Sagoe N500k-n1.5m Komole Iro And Buba by curvilicious: 6:47pm On May 15, 2017
MDsambo:
May Thunder fire every motherfvcker that steals our money

Amen o! grin
Re: Fatima Khadijah Bashir Wears Deola Sagoe N500k-n1.5m Komole Iro And Buba by charlesucheh(m): 6:47pm On May 15, 2017
What do you expect?? Her father Don TIFF enough na!
Re: Fatima Khadijah Bashir Wears Deola Sagoe N500k-n1.5m Komole Iro And Buba by kings09(m): 6:47pm On May 15, 2017
The bmc likes of sarrki dem,madridguy,omenkalives,ngeneukwenu,hungerbad will chop u now
Arsenalholic1:
Congrats to the zombies who defend these generation and lineage of thieves online. Your "heroes" are spending lavishly on mundane things, you come to defend them with gusto online. After which you retreat into your slum to fill your stomach with garri and groundnut.

I pray your senses return.

1 Like

Re: Fatima Khadijah Bashir Wears Deola Sagoe N500k-n1.5m Komole Iro And Buba by luk4me(m): 6:47pm On May 15, 2017
o.k.wat nxt?
Re: Fatima Khadijah Bashir Wears Deola Sagoe N500k-n1.5m Komole Iro And Buba by Respect55(m): 6:47pm On May 15, 2017
Na dem
Re: Fatima Khadijah Bashir Wears Deola Sagoe N500k-n1.5m Komole Iro And Buba by walosky(m): 6:47pm On May 15, 2017
lipsrsealed

Re: Fatima Khadijah Bashir Wears Deola Sagoe N500k-n1.5m Komole Iro And Buba by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 15, 2017
Piiko:
Can I buy 2 of those for you as a proof of good faith
Just 2? undecided tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Fatima Khadijah Bashir Wears Deola Sagoe N500k-n1.5m Komole Iro And Buba by Ojisik(m): 6:48pm On May 15, 2017
Why does this guy look like he's trying to take a selfie...and failing at such a simple task

Re: Fatima Khadijah Bashir Wears Deola Sagoe N500k-n1.5m Komole Iro And Buba by Arsenalholic1: 6:48pm On May 15, 2017
kings09:
The bmc likes of s.arrki dem,madr.idguy,ome.nkalives,ngeneu.kwenu,hunge.rbad will chop u now
Bro, I don't give two hoots about any dimwits. If they're going to come for me, they best come well prepared.

1 Like

Re: Fatima Khadijah Bashir Wears Deola Sagoe N500k-n1.5m Komole Iro And Buba by magzey: 6:49pm On May 15, 2017
and some people are faulting PMB and Magu with stupid book call ANTI MALARIA OF CORRUPTION . God dey all of Una go soak gari and die slowly
Re: Fatima Khadijah Bashir Wears Deola Sagoe N500k-n1.5m Komole Iro And Buba by cuteme88(f): 6:52pm On May 15, 2017

For just wedding? see how money dey bounce anyhow. Abeg my potential Husband if na this amount i ask that u spend on me on our wedding day, make u wash my face with omo mix with Vim it simply mean i was charm to ask u to. Jezzzzz! see orphanage, and other places they can fuel this money to. what is wrong with us?

1 Like

Re: Fatima Khadijah Bashir Wears Deola Sagoe N500k-n1.5m Komole Iro And Buba by dalass(f): 6:52pm On May 15, 2017
At least, the money is still in Nigeria. If she had bought a designers outfit in dollars now or in pounds. It would pain me. Let them keep the money flowing in the system to encourage Local talents and businesses jare
Re: Fatima Khadijah Bashir Wears Deola Sagoe N500k-n1.5m Komole Iro And Buba by Ralphlauren(m): 6:58pm On May 15, 2017
deji15:
The Yoruba culture has taken over.

If not for bad belle and beef. Yoruba language is supposed to be Nigeria lingua franca.

Exactly. Yoruba culture rocks!!

I'm shocked to see the Hausas now rocking aso-oke for weddings and events.

What happened to their traditional ankara, guinea or Fulani outfit? undecided

People should learn to stay true to their roots.

Even the aso ebi trend started with the yorubas.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Khadijah Bashir Wears Deola Sagoe N500k-n1.5m Komole Iro And Buba by ibndawud96: 6:59pm On May 15, 2017
O boy the senator representing Borno north is Abubakar Kyari and not Khadija Bashir please
Re: Fatima Khadijah Bashir Wears Deola Sagoe N500k-n1.5m Komole Iro And Buba by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 15, 2017
Ralphlauren:

Exactly. Yoruba culture rocks!!

I'm shocked to see the Hausas now rocking aso-oke for weddings and events.

What happened to their traditional ankara, guinea or Fulani outfit? undecided

People should learn to stay true to their roots.

Even the aso ebi trend started with the yorubas.

Our brothers from South Least are not left out. Even their Governors now don dey wear Agbada. Dem no dey tie rapper again. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fatima Khadijah Bashir Wears Deola Sagoe N500k-n1.5m Komole Iro And Buba by PANDA2: 7:00pm On May 15, 2017
sbashir10:
she's wearing our money....
our hard earn money..

And the outfit is nothing special. Definitely not even worth 100k
Re: Fatima Khadijah Bashir Wears Deola Sagoe N500k-n1.5m Komole Iro And Buba by ashawopikin(m): 7:02pm On May 15, 2017
see dem o, boko haram no go see dis ones na o, na innocent people wey no see food chop dem go dey bomb upandan
Re: Fatima Khadijah Bashir Wears Deola Sagoe N500k-n1.5m Komole Iro And Buba by SIRmanjar(m): 7:03pm On May 15, 2017
MDsambo:
May Thunder fire every motherfvcker that steals our money
A stinking Big fat sweaty AMEN!
Re: Fatima Khadijah Bashir Wears Deola Sagoe N500k-n1.5m Komole Iro And Buba by Ralphlauren(m): 7:04pm On May 15, 2017
deji15:

Our brothers from Least are not left out. Even their Governors now don dey wear Agbada. Dem no dey tie rapper again. grin grin grin grin grin

You are right. grin

Brides and grooms from the erosion ridden land have also copied our style.

You see them forming "agbada gang" and their brides rocking asooke on George or even rocking our asooke gele and ipinle.

Whatever happened to wearing their "london wax" and "hollandis" ankara undecided

2 Likes

Re: Fatima Khadijah Bashir Wears Deola Sagoe N500k-n1.5m Komole Iro And Buba by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 15, 2017
deji15:

Our brothers from South Least are not left out. Even their Governors now don dey wear Agbada. Dem no dey tie rapper again. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fatima Khadijah Bashir Wears Deola Sagoe N500k-n1.5m Komole Iro And Buba by etzskillz(m): 7:15pm On May 15, 2017
made in naija
Re: Fatima Khadijah Bashir Wears Deola Sagoe N500k-n1.5m Komole Iro And Buba by Snowstorm: 7:21pm On May 15, 2017
Useless People
Re: Fatima Khadijah Bashir Wears Deola Sagoe N500k-n1.5m Komole Iro And Buba by itsRhamzy: 7:27pm On May 15, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
Congrats to the zombies who defend these generation and lineage of thieves online. Your "heroes" are spending lavishly on mundane things, you come to defend them with gusto online. After which you retreat into your slum to fill your stomach with garri and groundnut.

Chai, you have a bad mouth sir.. grin
Re: Fatima Khadijah Bashir Wears Deola Sagoe N500k-n1.5m Komole Iro And Buba by ademide0710: 7:31pm On May 15, 2017
She looks so beautiful!But wait o,500k-1.5m Chai, I never knew that how much this komole cost o. So, bimm24 get superior.
Re: Fatima Khadijah Bashir Wears Deola Sagoe N500k-n1.5m Komole Iro And Buba by bonifieldstun(m): 7:32pm On May 15, 2017
Arsenalholic1:

amen may they have sense Coz,i see no reason of having a head and its only filled with mamuwalisticaldeadcerebrumandultravilscerebellum

1 Like

Re: Fatima Khadijah Bashir Wears Deola Sagoe N500k-n1.5m Komole Iro And Buba by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 15, 2017
Saw this deolasagoe number on a brides pic last week in Lagos. Very beautiful aso oke. Very expensive wedding but didn't know d cloth was dt expensive - over 1million naira.

Deola sagoe has always been d queen of aso oke though.

Re: Fatima Khadijah Bashir Wears Deola Sagoe N500k-n1.5m Komole Iro And Buba by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 15, 2017
ademide0710:
She looks so beautiful!But wait o,500k-1.5m
Chai, I never knew that how much this komole cost o. So, bimm24 get superior.

Bimm24 has plenty superiors o.
Re: Fatima Khadijah Bashir Wears Deola Sagoe N500k-n1.5m Komole Iro And Buba by naijaboy756: 7:38pm On May 15, 2017
and their party is fighting corruption with their god bubu's son flying British Airways always
Re: Fatima Khadijah Bashir Wears Deola Sagoe N500k-n1.5m Komole Iro And Buba by goshen26: 7:42pm On May 15, 2017
Wat is special abt the cloth now
Re: Fatima Khadijah Bashir Wears Deola Sagoe N500k-n1.5m Komole Iro And Buba by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 15, 2017
Ralphlauren:

You are right. grin

Brides and grooms from the erosion ridden land have also copied our style.

You see them forming "agbada gang" and their brides rocking asooke on George or even rocking our asooke gele and ipinle.

Whatever happened to wearing their "london wax" and "hollandis" ankara undecided

Don't think so. Igbo women are not wearing asooke for their weddings. They are looking more like edo brides WT all d beads they now wear in their hair.

It's mostly Hausa brides dt do d Yoruba outfit nowadays. Zahra buhari wore d 'egba nto line' aso oke during her wedding.
Re: Fatima Khadijah Bashir Wears Deola Sagoe N500k-n1.5m Komole Iro And Buba by favexx(f): 7:56pm On May 15, 2017
deji15:
The Yoruba culture has taken over.

If not for bad belle and beef. Yoruba language is supposed to be Nigeria lingua franca.
fi oko re o ni...lingua franca

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

So, General Buhari Tried To Kill Himself? / Senator Shehu Sani Met With Trendy Fulani Boys In Shoprite (Photo) / Malivelihood & Adeola Smart Adeyemi Pre-wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.