Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,429 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Ipob Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Hail Punch Newspaper - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Hail Punch Newspaper (2499 Views)

Punch Newspaper Cartoon Mocks Amosun's APM After Loss / Punch Newspaper Cartoon About Buhari And Killings In Nigeria (Photo) / Herdsmen In Benue: Cartoon Of The Day By Punch Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipob Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Hail Punch Newspaper by frankdoz23: 8:15pm On May 15, 2017
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra , Nnamdi Kanu , has commended the Punch newspaper for its objectivity and fairness. Kanu stated this in a chat with our correspondent in his father’ s palace at
Afaraukwu in Umuahia, Abia state.

He said during his incarceration at the Kuje prisons he was reading virtually all Nigerian Newspapers and was impressed at the way Punch reported the activities of IPOB .“ Virtually all Nigerian dailies gave us beautiful coverage . Punch was fantastic . It did marvellously well in covering our activities. “ It demonstrated objectivity, truth and fairness in all its reports about us. I was impressed with Punch . The paper is great. ”

He said at the appropriate time he would thank the Nigerian media for the support they had given him and his group in their struggle. He maintained that he owed Biafra a fiduciary duty of protection and
defence because of what he described as his kindred affinity in the project . The IPOB leader described Afaraukwu , Imus his where his father is the traditional ruler , as being part of the headquarters of Biafra where the late Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu had the Ojukwu bunker . He said , “ Our leader , Ojukwu operated from here until the end of the Biafra
war. There is no way I will abandon my father ’s land which served Biafra at a time of need .

” Meanwhile, IPOB on Monday condemned the continued detention of its members in various prisons across the country .
It said Chidiebere Onwudiwe, Benjamin Madubugwu , David Nwawuisi, Bright Chimezie , George Onyeibe and other members were being held in prisons in Rivers , Delta, Anambra , Akwa Ibom and Abia states
as well as Abuja. In a statement made available to our
correspondent in Awka , Anambra state by its media and publicity secretary , Emma Powerful, the group
called for their immediate release . The statement read in part , “ The attorney General of the Federation
should have dropped all the concocted and fabricated charges preferred against our leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and others remaining in prisons to save their image in the face of the international community .
“ It is very appalling that a well - trained judge like Binta Nyako who passed through so many seminars
before she was called as a Chief judge at the Federal High court can allow herself and the court to be used to bar Mazi Nnamdi Kanu from exercising his fundamental human rights . “ The continued detention of those mentioned above in different prisons and DSS secret cells across the country remained the weakness on the side of Judicial Service Commission andAttorney General of the Federation . ” http:/www.punchng.com/ipob-leader-kanu-hails-punch/

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Hail Punch Newspaper by Xway(m): 8:52pm On May 15, 2017
frankdoz23:
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra , Nnamdi Kanu , has commended the Punch newspaper for its objectivity and fairness. Kanu stated this in a chat with our correspondent in his father’ s palace at
Afaraukwu in Umuahia, Abia state.

He said during his incarceration at the Kuje prisons he was reading virtually all Nigerian Newspapers and was impressed at the way Punch reported the activities of IPOB .“ Virtually all Nigerian dailies gave us beautiful coverage . Punch was fantastic . It did marvellously well in covering our activities. “ It demonstrated objectivity, truth and fairness in all its reports about us. I was impressed with Punch . The paper is great. ”

He said at the appropriate time he would thank the Nigerian media for the support they had given him and his group in their struggle. He maintained that he owed Biafra a fiduciary duty of protection and
defence because of what he described as his kindred affinity in the project . The IPOB leader described Afaraukwu , Imus his where his father is the traditional ruler , as being part of the headquarters of Biafra where the late Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu had the Ojukwu bunker . He said , “ Our leader , Ojukwu operated from here until the end of the Biafra
war. There is no way I will abandon my father ’s land which served Biafra at a time of need .

” Meanwhile, IPOB on Monday condemned the continued detention of its members in various prisons across the country .
It said Chidiebere Onwudiwe, Benjamin Madubugwu , David Nwawuisi, Bright Chimezie , George Onyeibe and other members were being held in prisons in Rivers , Delta, Anambra , Akwa Ibom and Abia states
as well as Abuja. In a statement made available to our
correspondent in Awka , Anambra state by its media and publicity secretary , Emma Powerful, the group
called for their immediate release . The statement read in part , “ The attorney General of the Federation
should have dropped all the concocted and fabricated charges preferred against our leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and others remaining in prisons to save their image in the face of the international community .
“ It is very appalling that a well - trained judge like Binta Nyako who passed through so many seminars
before she was called as a Chief judge at the Federal High court can allow herself and the court to be used to bar Mazi Nnamdi Kanu from exercising his fundamental human rights . “ The continued detention of those mentioned above in different prisons and DSS secret cells across the country remained the weakness on the side of Judicial Service Commission andAttorney General of the Federation . ” http:/www.punchng.com/ipob-leader-kanu-hails-punch/
Re: Ipob Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Hail Punch Newspaper by fairprincekenzy(m): 8:54pm On May 15, 2017
Lalalalalala
Re: Ipob Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Hail Punch Newspaper by GameGod(m): 10:16pm On May 15, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Hail Punch Newspaper by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 15, 2017
so it's no more lagos-ibadan express way propaganda paper?

5 Likes

Re: Ipob Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Hail Punch Newspaper by yarimo(m): 1:15am On May 16, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew fraudsters everywhere. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ipob Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Hail Punch Newspaper by PearlStreet(m): 2:51am On May 16, 2017
schoolboij:
so it's no more lagos-ibadan express way propaganda paper?

Most of them are mentally imbalanced, that is why no one takes them seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Hail Punch Newspaper by conductor111: 4:14am On May 16, 2017
Sandra, print more passport photographs for the people above me

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Hail Punch Newspaper by conductor111: 4:15am On May 16, 2017
Some people will pound their head on the wall over Nnamdi Kanu matter. cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Hail Punch Newspaper by Machinery11: 4:23am On May 16, 2017
conductor111:

Wawa

4 Likes

Re: Ipob Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Hail Punch Newspaper by Naijaguy12345(m): 4:23am On May 16, 2017
ok
Re: Ipob Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Hail Punch Newspaper by Naijaguy12345(m): 4:49am On May 16, 2017
conductor111:
We Igbo say bad of Yoruba all time despite the fact of all tribes in Nigeria Yoruba showed us most love. Punch is a newspaper founded by a Yoruba man Aboderin and a sapele man Amuka, it has currently a Yoruba publisher , Ajibola Ogunsol and yet not too bias in its reporting of the IPOB nonsense. Some of us who talk bad of Yoruba especially the stupid IPOB here and there need their Medulla Oblongata examined for malfunctioning.

7 Likes

Re: Ipob Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Hail Punch Newspaper by wristbangle: 5:54am On May 16, 2017
The guy above me though cheesy

Hi gifs got me ROFLO to the extend that I can't remember what I wanted to say.

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Hail Punch Newspaper by Justuceleague2: 6:37am On May 16, 2017
Real wawa
Machinery11:

Wawa

That brought back memories from kaduna and gave me a huge smile hhahhahahaha

1 Like

Re: Ipob Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Hail Punch Newspaper by Nobody: 6:57am On May 16, 2017
There are several concepts of Biafra competing at any one time. You have the Biafra Separatism concept (IPOB), the Biafra Of The Mind (Ojukwu in later years), the True Federalism concept (Fayose, Fani Kayode et al), Ancient Kingdom of Biafra (Igbo SS and sometimes SW socio-cultural concept, etc. Every Nigerian needs to understand these different concepts.

At present Nnamdi Kanu is the figurehead of the Biafra Separatism concept, but there have been calls for him to run for political office in 2019. If he accepts he would have moved to the Biafra-of-the-mind/ true federalism axis of the Biafra struggle. 

Every Nigerian needs to understand the 6 concepts of Biafra, some of which are not about dividing Nigeria. Read more here: http://zikistmovement.igbodefender.com/2016/09/07/understanding-biafra-in-6-concepts/ and bookmark it for further reference (very important).

1 Like

Re: Ipob Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Hail Punch Newspaper by GavelSlam: 7:00am On May 16, 2017
igbodefender:
There are several concepts of Biafra competing at any one time. You have the Biafra Separatism concept (IPOB), the Biafra Of The Mind (Ojukwu in later years), the True Federalism concept (Fayose, Fani Kayode et al), Ancient Kingdom of Biafra (Igbo SS and sometimes SW socio-cultural concept, etc. Every Nigerian needs to understand these different concepts.

At present Nnamdi Kanu is the figurehead of the Biafra Separatism concept, but there have been calls for him to run for political office in 2019. If he accepts he would have moved to the Biafra-of-the-mind/ true federalism axis of the Biafra struggle. 

Every Nigerian needs to understand the 6 concepts of Biafra, some of which are not about dividing Nigeria. Read more here: http://zikistmovement.igbodefender.com/2016/09/07/understanding-biafra-in-6-concepts/ and bookmark it for further reference (very important).

In other words Kanu is actually looking for political office.

Chai.

grin
Re: Ipob Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Hail Punch Newspaper by Nutase: 7:06am On May 16, 2017
grin
Re: Ipob Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Hail Punch Newspaper by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:08am On May 16, 2017
Machinery11:

Wawa
Why are you showing us your grand mother
Who told you I want to puke this morning
Werey undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Hail Punch Newspaper by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:11am On May 16, 2017
GavelSlam:

In other words Kanu is actually looking for political office.

Chai.

grin
In other words... Wetin concern you for kanu matter?
You should be more interested in what your father is looking for

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Hail Punch Newspaper by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:19am On May 16, 2017
Naijaguy12345:
We Igbo say bad of Yoruba all time despite the fact of all tribes in Nigeria Yoruba showed us most love. Punch is a newspaper founded by a Yoruba man Aboderin and a sapele man Amuka, it has currently a Yoruba publisher , Ajibola Ogunsol and yet not too bias in its reporting of the IPOB nonsense. Some of us who talk bad of Yoruba especially the stupid IPOB here and there need their Medulla Oblongata examined for malfunctioning.
Respect is reciprocal
Since you people have refused to mind your ewedu and amala business on nairaland
And stop jumping into iPob or kanu threads to cry like a Christmas goats on slaughter slab
There shall be no peace for Afonjas

You shouldn't be afraid of Biafra
It dosent concern you in any way
All Yorubas on nairaland need to think of themselves and odua republic
It's fast gaining momentum out there
Talk about it... Embrace it
Don't waste your energy insulting others

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Hail Punch Newspaper by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:22am On May 16, 2017
wristbangle:
The guy above me though cheesy

Hi gifs got me ROFLO to the extend that I can't remember what I wanted to say.
Odua republic is for all peaceful Yorubas
Go open a thread and enlighten your people
Over there you will surely remember what to say

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Hail Punch Newspaper by Machinery11: 8:50am On May 16, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:

Thanks for showing us my grand mother
Who told you I want to puke this morning
The dirty h.arlot that sired me is Werey undecided

Good you know, no wonder she was stoned to death. Pathetic

1 Like

Re: Ipob Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Hail Punch Newspaper by Machinery11: 8:52am On May 16, 2017
[s]
ZombiePUNISHER:

Respect is reciprocal
Since you people have refused to mind your ewedu and amala business on nairaland
And stop jumping into iPob or kanu threads to cry like a Christmas goats on slaughter slab
There shall be no peace for Afonjas

You shouldn't be afraid of Biafra
It dosent concern you in any way
All Yorubas on nairaland need to think of themselves and odua republic
It's fast gaining momentum out there
Talk about it... Embrace it
Don't waste your energy insulting others
[/s]

There shall be no peace for you and your generations. Shameless wawa

1 Like

Re: Ipob Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Hail Punch Newspaper by Arda1000(m): 9:01am On May 16, 2017
PearlStreet:

jide ya there

Re: Ipob Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Hail Punch Newspaper by Arda1000(m): 9:01am On May 16, 2017
PearlStreet:

Re: Ipob Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Hail Punch Newspaper by Arda1000(m): 9:04am On May 16, 2017
Naijaguy12345:
Let me pray for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ipob Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Hail Punch Newspaper by Arda1000(m): 9:06am On May 16, 2017
Machinery11:
[s][/s]

wot du u know about wawa people?
Re: Ipob Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Hail Punch Newspaper by frankdoz23: 9:09am On May 16, 2017
we afonja has been weeping ever since the release of nnamdi KANU. our monumental stack ewedu/amala had gone sour in our mouth but what can we do now? we must resort in our brown roof to continue our prayer, backing our head on ground so that nnamdi KANU may forget Biafra!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ipob Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Hail Punch Newspaper by frankdoz23: 9:12am On May 16, 2017
Machinery11:
[s][/s]

afonja spotted! why are u whinnying like a pig?
Re: Ipob Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Hail Punch Newspaper by Machinery11: 9:12am On May 16, 2017
Arda1000:
wot du u know about wawa people?

1 Like

Re: Ipob Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Hail Punch Newspaper by Machinery11: 9:14am On May 16, 2017
frankdoz23:
afonja spotted! why are u whinnying like my pig mother?

Wawa spotted. Pathetic hypocrite.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arise Nigerian Youths (ANY) Political Pressure Group - Official Thread / You Are Unreasonable For Rejecting My Items, Saraki Blasts Kwara Govt / Oil In Commercial Quantity Discovered By NNPC In Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.