Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,344 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

The Rain Of Black Soot In Port Harcourt Has Stopped/reduced? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Rain Of Black Soot In Port Harcourt Has Stopped/reduced? (616 Views)

Port Harcourt Has Been My Business Home For Decades - Atiku / Port Harcourt Soot In Pictures: Photos Of Bunkery Boat Destroyed This Morning.. / Port Harcourt Soot In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rain Of Black Soot In Port Harcourt Has Stopped/reduced? by ruffhandu: 8:31am On May 16, 2017
Has any other person noticed? Or is it just me? I don't go to the bathroom every other 30 minutes or so to wash the sole of my feet anymore when I'm home. Nobody seems to be talking about it anymore.
What could have happened? The source of the pollution was located and eliminated? Or because of the rains? I had seen some visible flakes of this soot fall like satan accross my PC monitor in the office, at least on two occassions, in the past. But not anymore.
I am just wondering what reversed the situation.
Re: The Rain Of Black Soot In Port Harcourt Has Stopped/reduced? by Nobody: 8:45am On May 16, 2017
Whenever it rains, just put ur bucket in the rain and come back 30 mins later. You'll think someone put charcoal in ur water cheesy
Re: The Rain Of Black Soot In Port Harcourt Has Stopped/reduced? by Ngokafor(f): 8:53am On May 16, 2017
....I noticed it has reduced drastically as well..Looks like something was done about it by the Authorities cos it affected everyone..Rich and Poor,Elites and commoners..

...If it was something that affects the masses alone,like lack of water,electricity,proper medical care,sub-standard educational facilities and institutiions,poverty and so on,the Nigerian Authorities would have done absolutely nothing about it..That is the average Nigerian predicament.
Re: The Rain Of Black Soot In Port Harcourt Has Stopped/reduced? by ruffhandu: 9:26am On May 16, 2017
Ngokafor:

....I noticed it has reduced drastically as well..Looks like something was done about it by the Authorities cos it affected everyone..Rich and Poor,Elites and commoners..

...If it was something that affects the masses alone,like lack of water,electricity,proper medical care,sub-standard educational facilities and institutiions,poverty and so on,the Nigerian Authorities would have done absolutely nothing about it..That is the average Nigerian predicament.

I am wondering how it was taken care of.
Re: The Rain Of Black Soot In Port Harcourt Has Stopped/reduced? by jpphilips(m): 11:13am On May 16, 2017
Ngokafor:

The rains took care of it
Re: The Rain Of Black Soot In Port Harcourt Has Stopped/reduced? by otokx(m): 12:00pm On May 16, 2017
It is still there, don't be confused by the recent rains.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Gov. Okorocha's Son Graduates At University In Texas USA / Nollywood Actors Visit IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu / Pro-Biafra Protests- Police Vow To Deal With IPOB, MASSOB, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.