Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,540 members, 7,865,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:31 PM

APDA Members To Pay N3,000 As Membership Fee - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APDA Members To Pay N3,000 As Membership Fee (1724 Views)

Stolen Logo: “APC Is Frustrated” - APDA Youths / Photos From The Launching Of Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance (APDA) / Raymond Dokpesi Unveils APDA Party (Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APDA Members To Pay N3,000 As Membership Fee by PDPGuy: 8:43am On May 16, 2017
An unregistered political party is asking prospective party members to pay N300 per month or N3000 per year as the Standard membership fee. This allows people who wants to seek election at local government level and Ward level participate, but also allows people here to participate in participating in voting their candidates in ALL elections.

Student membership is absolutely FREE OF CHARGE save the N5000 registration.

There are other categories of membership but apart the privilege of contesting for a higher office than those lower, it grants no other special privileges. Everyone has ONE VOTE during primary and convention. Everyone has strong stake in the party, and there is huge discounts for youths and women.

Under the Diamond category, membership fee is N25,000/annum or N2,500/month for youths (youth age is 18-35). Meanwhile, Men are to pay N250,000 annually or N25,000 monthly and women are to pay 50% of it in same category.
But Diamond members have equal privileges with people who pay 10% of what they pay as dues.

The said 50k monthly or 500k annually is for people in the highest category of membership, which is platinum.

www.apdanigeria.org
Re: APDA Members To Pay N3,000 As Membership Fee by Kondomatic(m): 8:45am On May 16, 2017
These people do not know how broke Nigerians are right now
Re: APDA Members To Pay N3,000 As Membership Fee by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:46am On May 16, 2017
This is highly malicious and gross misinformation.

APDA Members are NEVER told to pay membership fee of 50k.

Firstly, every member is to pay 5k registration fee.... That applies to everybody.

The STANDARD Membership category is N300 per month or N3000 per year. This allows people who wants to seek election at local government level and Ward level participate, but also allows people here to participate in participating in voting their candidates in ALL elections.

There are other categories of membership but apart the privilege of contesting for a higher office than those lower, it grants no other special privileges. Everyone has ONE VOTE during primary and convention. Everyone has strong stake in the party, and there is huge discounts for youths and women.

For instance, I am under the diamond category, my membership fee is N25k annually or N2k5/month on basis that I am a youth (youth age is 18-35). Meanwhile, Men are to pay N250k annually or N25k monthly and women to pay 50% of it in same category. But I have equal privileges with people within this category though I pay 10% of what they pay as dues.

The said 50k monthly or 500k annually is for people in the highest category of membership, which is platinum.
Meanwhile, women that wish to be here are subject to pay 50% of the membership fee.

You see, this party take cognisance of present realities and tries to ensure that members irrespective of status are part of ownership and finances. He who pays the piper dictates the tune. Unlike PDP and APC that depend on Yams from government and moneybags to be funded, APDA depends on members so that nobody can hijack or forced to steal from public purse to sustain party.

Please see more on membership on www.apdanigeria.org

MODIFIED
Thanks for the amendment boss
Re: APDA Members To Pay N3,000 As Membership Fee by phyllosilicate(m): 8:51am On May 16, 2017
PDP and money are like....
Re: APDA Members To Pay N3,000 As Membership Fee by Nobody: 8:52am On May 16, 2017
quite insansate for a new political party to premise her membership base on monetary gains
Re: APDA Members To Pay N3,000 As Membership Fee by benedictnsi(m): 8:56am On May 16, 2017
Kondomatic:

yet they are keen on taking the peanuts in the poor people's custody to enrich themselves more
Re: APDA Members To Pay N3,000 As Membership Fee by sanandreas(m): 9:04am On May 16, 2017
Membership 50 what. We need a free party
Re: APDA Members To Pay N3,000 As Membership Fee by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:05am On May 16, 2017
Kondomatic:
The report is malicious bros.

I just posted this...

Firstly, every member is to pay 5k registration fee.... That applies to everybody.

The STANDARD Membership category is N300 per month or N3000 per year. This allows people who wants to seek election at local government level and Ward level participate, but also allows people here to participate in participating in voting their candidates in ALL elections.

For instance, I am under the diamond category, my membership fee is N25k annually or N2k5/month on basis that I am a youth (youth age is 18-35). Meanwhile, Men are to pay N250k annually or N25k monthly and women to pay 50% of it in same category. But I have equal privileges with people within this category though I pay 10% of what they pay as dues.

You see, this party take cognisance of present realities and tries to ensure that members irrespective of status are part of ownership and finances. He who pays the piper dictates the tune. Unlike PDP and APC that depend on Yams from government ans moneybags to be funded, APDA depends on members so that nobody can hijack or forced to steal from public purse to sustain party.

Please see me on membership on www.apdanigeria.org
Re: APDA Members To Pay N3,000 As Membership Fee by PDPGuy: 9:15am On May 16, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

You see, this party take cognisance of present realities and tries to ensure that members irrespective of status are part of ownership and finances. He who pays the piper dictates the tune. Unlike PDP and APC that depend on Yams from government ans moneybags to be funded, APDA depends on members so that nobody can hijack or forced to steal from public purse to sustain party.

Please see me on membership on www.apdanigeria.org

noted.
I'll correct the OP
Re: APDA Members To Pay N3,000 As Membership Fee by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:26am On May 16, 2017
PDPGuy:

noted. I'll correct the OP
Its not your fault its Tribune's fault
Re: APDA Members To Pay N3,000 As Membership Fee by PDPGuy: 9:30am On May 16, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Its not your fault its Tribune's fault
Yes
It didn't sound right that a new party would be requesting N50k/month as membership fee.

Even with a N300/month fee and the N2,500 plan, the party could realize up to N30 billion per annum
Re: APDA Members To Pay N3,000 As Membership Fee by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:37am On May 16, 2017
PDPGuy:

Yes
It didn't sound right that a new party would be requesting N50k/month as membership fee.

Even with a N300/month fee and the N2,500 plan, the party could realize up to N30 billion per annum
Exactly my brother
Re: APDA Members To Pay N3,000 As Membership Fee by PDPGuy: 9:44am On May 16, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Exactly my brother

I think it will be best if the other 4 Associations, and some other existing parties merge with APDA to form a big, truly progressive party. If that happens, the likes of PDP, APC, AD, Accord Party, and Labour Party may be the other parties left, hence, there would be only 6 parties which won't be a bad thing.
Re: APDA Members To Pay N3,000 As Membership Fee by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:54am On May 16, 2017
PDPGuy:

I think it will be best if the other 4 Associations, and some other existing parties merge with APDA to form a big, truly progressive party. If that happens, the likes of PDP, APC, AD, Accord Party, and Labour Party may be the other parties left, hence, there would be only 6 parties which won't be a bad thing.
I am aware that APDA leaders are in talks with Associations and smaller parties, of which some are in while others still talking. However, the driver of APDA is the people and manifesto.

In APDA all you need do to win ticket Is to gain the support of members and not just some greedy folks that calls themselves party elders and leaders. If I want to be anything tomorrow all I need are people like you instead of relying on one man or governor.

1 Like

Re: APDA Members To Pay N3,000 As Membership Fee by Xway(m): 10:00am On May 16, 2017
Is like one person talkin here
Re: APDA Members To Pay N3,000 As Membership Fee by PDPGuy: 9:24pm On May 16, 2017
^^
Na only you o
Re: APDA Members To Pay N3,000 As Membership Fee by Dusby: 11:04pm On May 16, 2017
If Apda is different from any oda political party, de n I'm shocked

Re: APDA Members To Pay N3,000 As Membership Fee by PearlStreet(m): 11:17pm On May 16, 2017
Political MMM
Re: APDA Members To Pay N3,000 As Membership Fee by chibboy: 9:52am On May 17, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Meanwhile, women that wish to be here are subject to pay 50% of the membership fee.

You see, this party take cognisance of present realities and tries to ensure that members irrespective of status are part of ownership and finances. He who pays the piper dictates the tune. Unlike PDP and APC that depend on Yams from government and moneybags to be funded, APDA depends on members so that nobody can hijack or forced to steal from public purse to sustain party.

Please see more on membership on www.apdanigeria.org

MODIFIED
Thanks for the amendment boss
pls how do i register in enugu .. i need more info about apda . i wish to get involved in a good party like apda

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How I Use 2M To Make 8M Within 3months / Anambra Election: Obiano Disgraced By IPOB At Onitsha (video, Pics) / Bakassi People ‘discover New Island But Nigerian Govt Foot-dragging’ — Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.