Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Ghanaian Bride Wears 20 Outfits In 2 Days For Her Wedding (Photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ghanaian Bride Wears 20 Outfits In 2 Days For Her Wedding (Photos) (48261 Views)

Jehovah's Witness Bride Wears Simple Ash Coloured Gown To Her White Wedding / Bride Wears Red Sneakers For Her Wedding Ceremony (Photos) / Bride Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit On Her Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Bride Wears 20 Outfits In 2 Days For Her Wedding (Photos) by pavy(m): 11:58am On May 16, 2017
olumide3367:
Main while

Lol, ur face in this pix be like cool

were u a smiley in ur former life? grin
Re: Ghanaian Bride Wears 20 Outfits In 2 Days For Her Wedding (Photos) by ekensi01: 11:59am On May 16, 2017
It seems to me she is one of the most beautiful lady in Ghana. .

Ghana rating for beautiful people is equal to 5% of girl in Ghana are beautiful, 15% are normal, 80% are ugly. grin cool grin
Re: Ghanaian Bride Wears 20 Outfits In 2 Days For Her Wedding (Photos) by ashewoboy(m): 12:00pm On May 16, 2017
StephDamielola:

Awon Mumu.... undecided undecided undecided

Instead of you to read the right meaning to what i said, you came this far to market your illiteracy.

What do you expect me to tell a young man that is broke and just wants to fvck and even threatened to hang himself if he doesnt fvck.

Ok then, give him your SISTER undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

you dey contradict yourself. you just post all these things to get likes. na you say make ladies nor date cashless guys, na you dey complain say dem dey extort their husband. olosho. you are not a virgin. you just write these things as a facade of you. the real you is the opposite of the good things that you post. ashana. lie say you be virgin.
Re: Ghanaian Bride Wears 20 Outfits In 2 Days For Her Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 16, 2017
ashewoboy:

you dey contradict yourself. you just post all these things to get likes. na you say make ladies nor date cashless guys, na you dey complain say dem dey extort their husband. olosho. you are not a virgin. you just write these things as a facade of you. the real you is the opposite of the good things that you post. ashana. lie say you be virgin.

Go and get a LIFE DICKHEAD!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Pay less attention to the status of a female HYMEN and you will Succeed in whatever you are doing PERV

See how you feel free calling a Woman Names and you have a MOTHER? I wont Insult her because its very natural to give birth to a Foolish Child Sometimes. Maybe you were born in the Slum and Shanties.... Just Maybe undecided

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Bride Wears 20 Outfits In 2 Days For Her Wedding (Photos) by ashewoboy(m): 12:09pm On May 16, 2017
StephDamielola:

Go and get a LIFE DICKHEAD!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Pay less attention to the status of a female HYMEN and you will Succeed in whatever you are doing PERV

See how you feel free calling a Woman Names and you have a MOTHER? I wont Insult her because its very natural to give birth to a Foolish Child Sometimes. Maybe you were born in the Slum and Shanties.... Just Maybe undecided

keep quiet, uncultured ashana. na me and you, attack person wey dey attack you.

get the fvck outta here. btw, you are a scammer, i know you have duped many nairalanders. you people should not attend any of her money making seminar. na lie, she wan scam you.
Re: Ghanaian Bride Wears 20 Outfits In 2 Days For Her Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 16, 2017
ashewoboy:

keep quiet, uncultured ashana. na me and you, attack person wey dey attack you.

get the fvck outta here. btw, you are a scammer, i know you have duped many nairalanders. you people should not attend any of her money making seminar. na lie, she wan scam you.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Me and you who is a scam?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy :

GO to your Slum and associate with your kind... I am no match for you ok

You are too local and not even up to the quality of a used Tampon so go to a burning Hell you Prick

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Bride Wears 20 Outfits In 2 Days For Her Wedding (Photos) by freshinko: 12:12pm On May 16, 2017
This is how far her brain can take her to.
Re: Ghanaian Bride Wears 20 Outfits In 2 Days For Her Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 16, 2017
Vanity...
Re: Ghanaian Bride Wears 20 Outfits In 2 Days For Her Wedding (Photos) by ayaside(m): 12:15pm On May 16, 2017
How many the groom wear?Wouldn't make much sense for him to just wear 3 and the bride wears 20.Anyway,none of my business.
Re: Ghanaian Bride Wears 20 Outfits In 2 Days For Her Wedding (Photos) by 5chrisade: 12:15pm On May 16, 2017
wasteful
Re: Ghanaian Bride Wears 20 Outfits In 2 Days For Her Wedding (Photos) by ashewoboy(m): 12:16pm On May 16, 2017
StephDamielola:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Me and you who is a scam?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy :

GO to your Slum and associate with your kind... I am no match for you ok

You are too local and not even up to the quality of a used Tampon so go to a burning Hell you Prick

you are a scammer. olosho like something veda. una dey meet for road abicheesy.
Re: Ghanaian Bride Wears 20 Outfits In 2 Days For Her Wedding (Photos) by Abee79(m): 12:17pm On May 16, 2017
tongue tongue tongue tongue

Re: Ghanaian Bride Wears 20 Outfits In 2 Days For Her Wedding (Photos) by Only1mi(f): 12:26pm On May 16, 2017
Even if she paid for all the outfits herself, was it really necessary? OTT if you ask me, but then again, no one asked me.
Re: Ghanaian Bride Wears 20 Outfits In 2 Days For Her Wedding (Photos) by Lataability(m): 12:28pm On May 16, 2017
waste of mb
Re: Ghanaian Bride Wears 20 Outfits In 2 Days For Her Wedding (Photos) by Drabrah(m): 12:34pm On May 16, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Na wa..

Why will a man marry such a woman who has no drop of prudence in her.

This type of woman will make a man go bankrupt in just one year!!

She may be a fashion designer or worreva using d opportunity to do marketing u know.

Reminds me of late Barrister's (fuji musician) song.......
"Wön pe were ni were ni, o n f'apa ewurę j'ęyan......"
Meaning everybody's calling him "mad-man" yet he's regularly chilling wt goat meat & poundy

Dat's how pipu ll be alluding madness to her & she'll be smiling to bank.
Re: Ghanaian Bride Wears 20 Outfits In 2 Days For Her Wedding (Photos) by taemilola(f): 12:40pm On May 16, 2017
Her life, her business.
Re: Ghanaian Bride Wears 20 Outfits In 2 Days For Her Wedding (Photos) by Missonas(f): 12:59pm On May 16, 2017
Weldone!
Na boutique she go come wear for the marriage. HML!
Re: Ghanaian Bride Wears 20 Outfits In 2 Days For Her Wedding (Photos) by haykes(m): 2:25pm On May 16, 2017
Taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrr
Re: Ghanaian Bride Wears 20 Outfits In 2 Days For Her Wedding (Photos) by Culin(f): 2:32pm On May 16, 2017
Werdone ma
Re: Ghanaian Bride Wears 20 Outfits In 2 Days For Her Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 16, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Na wa..

gbam!
Re: Ghanaian Bride Wears 20 Outfits In 2 Days For Her Wedding (Photos) by justmenoni: 3:47pm On May 16, 2017
See painment, is it your money? grin grin

quote author=NwaObinkita post=56566308]Na wa..

This type of woman will make a man go bankrupt in just one year!![/quote]
Re: Ghanaian Bride Wears 20 Outfits In 2 Days For Her Wedding (Photos) by Chingyarmani(m): 3:48pm On May 16, 2017
If only she was beautiful
Re: Ghanaian Bride Wears 20 Outfits In 2 Days For Her Wedding (Photos) by blendz: 3:51pm On May 16, 2017
This is what happens when your the first tailor in your community to get engaged
Re: Ghanaian Bride Wears 20 Outfits In 2 Days For Her Wedding (Photos) by samsono30: 3:56pm On May 16, 2017
olumide3367:
Main while
Na u be the groom? I dey ask because I no see pics of the groom na only this pics dey for this topic and i as i see am so, una go match una sef.

Groom why u comot your picture?
Re: Ghanaian Bride Wears 20 Outfits In 2 Days For Her Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 16, 2017
Still ugly.... very confused young lady. Clearly couldn't make up her mind. I wonder how she picked her husband, probably after sampling 20 men in 2 days.....Rubbish
Re: Ghanaian Bride Wears 20 Outfits In 2 Days For Her Wedding (Photos) by sfinkzslot(m): 5:59pm On May 16, 2017
she too much, now she gets to wear a different dress to Sunday service for 5 months!!
Re: Ghanaian Bride Wears 20 Outfits In 2 Days For Her Wedding (Photos) by SURElee(f): 6:14pm On May 16, 2017
Marriage no be by how many clothes you wear on that day and the designer brands o! It's about peace, bringing up godly children as good stewards and setting a standard and living a legacy for your children about life and marriage o! Females and wedding day serenren they will never hear word.
Re: Ghanaian Bride Wears 20 Outfits In 2 Days For Her Wedding (Photos) by omowumeee(f): 7:05pm On May 16, 2017
virus05:
let me see ur pix
undecided
Re: Ghanaian Bride Wears 20 Outfits In 2 Days For Her Wedding (Photos) by virus05(m): 7:23pm On May 16, 2017
omowumeee:
undecided
my mind just told me to ask you cool
Re: Ghanaian Bride Wears 20 Outfits In 2 Days For Her Wedding (Photos) by mercy232(f): 7:35pm On May 16, 2017
Either it's true or a lie... what me I sha know is that she is not well... may be she thinks marriage is a home of fashionista ... when marriage marries u soon, u will not even remember where ur boxes of clothes lie...
Re: Ghanaian Bride Wears 20 Outfits In 2 Days For Her Wedding (Photos) by BenGlobal1(m): 8:02pm On May 16, 2017
One year plenty na
NwaObinkita:
Na wa..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) / Bridesmaids Fall Inside River As Bridge Collapses On Their Way To A Wedding / Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.