Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

"There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) (75521 Views)

Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) / 20 Kg Of Gold Bar Free Retrieval From A Glass Box In Dubai, Nigerians React / "I Was Deceived By My Friend"; Nigerian Lady Who Returned From Libya. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by 360command: 12:49pm On May 16, 2017
vayne:
Are there jobs in nigeria I better take my chances with another country than remain in this disastrous experiment gone wrong!
take your chances in Sudan

1 Like

Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by maklelemakukula(m): 12:50pm On May 16, 2017
Odingo1:

when they scam you now you go begin to cry fowl,na so them dey pack dollar for pc dey withdraw abi
grin
Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by tope3x(m): 12:55pm On May 16, 2017
How will you pay dubai monthly bills without a job? just a question sir

chynie:
@OP there is no job in Nigeria too
is better I remain unemployed in Dubai
than unemployed in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by AngelicBeing: 1:00pm On May 16, 2017
sad
Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by willibounce1(m): 1:09pm On May 16, 2017
Well you cannot be looking for a job when you don't have any skills. You should learn a skill here before travelling to look for a job in developed countries. Plumbing, tailoring, carpentry, mechanic and so many other skills can help you get a job in developed countries. Don't let anybody discourage you. If you think travelling will solve your problems, take the risk and ensure your papers are complete and you got the needed skills to get menial jobs. Nigeria is a hopeless country. No light, no water, no good roads, poor hospital, no job and the evil politicians will still taunt you with their wealth.

6 Likes

Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by ajalawole(m): 1:12pm On May 16, 2017
paradigmshift:
there are jobs in Dubai ok..
my sister work there and she's living well. it depends on the connection .. beside we Nigerians don't like to work, we like yahoo yahoo and other dubious means of making money. Dubai is bae
bro, that is a lie, its either she is married to a whiteman over dea or she is a run girl (hightyle sorry for saying such sir sad ). My own uncle (younger bro to my mum) is base in dubia and married to a white filipino lady base in dubia, till date am not sure of the work my uncle is into. He scam one of my bro in 2015, what he do is, he will ask u to send him money that he will get u a job in dubia, then he will process 2month visiting visa for u. When u in dubia, he will stylishly Collect more money from u just to get ur visa renew, so when u are back to home, he will start saying the visa is not out yet. Just to get work in dubia, my bro empty his bank account of 580k and still yet the visa is not out since 2015 and this have put the family apart, but trying to put it in control. So if my uncle can do this to his own blood brother, be expecting him to do it to others too.......... There is not job in dubia bro

11 Likes

Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by deedeedee1: 1:17pm On May 16, 2017
freeborn76:

Your grammar ehn! You are one of the reasons Nigerian graduates don't get job.
And you might be?
Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by axglide(m): 1:21pm On May 16, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

I will never ever work for anyone in my life

There are millions of self employment and businesses in Nigeria

The question is how smart are you to find them

I know people who are millionaires​, what business do they do ?? Selling handkerchiefs​, bicycle tyres, traveling bags, sunglasses and those little items

They started with buying 39 pieces to buying 5 cartoons and then importing them from China

Ask yourself, all these wealthy small boys, what do they do, they sell goods at Nkwo Nnewi, Onitsha main market, Alaba market, yet they're worth millions of naira

Correct!!!

1 Like

Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by davidicke: 1:25pm On May 16, 2017
NwaObinkita:
angry
If there are no jobs there,

So what do Mercy Aigbe, Daniella Okeke and the other one (African Diva) go there to do

No be my mouth you go hear say nkan to wan beh lo wa ninu ikpe aturu
Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by teamsynergy: 1:25pm On May 16, 2017
ajalawole:
bro, that is a lie, its either she is married to a whiteman over dea or she is a run girl (hightyle sorry for saying such sir sad ). My own uncle (younger bro to my mum) is base in dubia and married to a white filipino lady base in dubia, till date am not sure of the work my uncle is into. He scam one of my bro in 2015, what he do is, he will ask u to send him money that he will get u a job in dubia, then he will process 2month visiting visa for u. When u in dubia, he will stylishly Collect more money from u just to get ur visa renew, so when u are back to home, he will start saying the visa is not out yet. Just to get work in dubia, my bro empty his bank account of 580k and still yet the visa is not out since 2015 and this have put the family apart, but trying to put it in control. So if my uncle can do this to his own blood brother, be expecting him to do it to others too.......... There is not job in dubia bro
sorry to say, ur uncle is a low life.... people have been traveling to dubai to work, there is even a long thread on nairaland on uae ... people get duped by their relatives in the USA too, and DAT doesn't mean there are no jobs in the USA... mind u marrying a Filipino in Dubai doesn't give u any edge

4 Likes

Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by Adebayo4all: 1:28pm On May 16, 2017
ollah1:
It doesn't work this way. You don't just apply for UAE visa, buy a ticket, fly there and be in search of jobs upandan. There are different types of visas and to be able to work easily in UAE , you should apply for the visa which enables you work immediately you arrive there.

The company where you would be working will already be aware or perhaps, employ you prior to your arrival. It's usually a 2 years visa.

These folks must have being issued a tourism kinda visa
if d job is as cheap as u ppl preach why 5000 appplicants for 100 vancacy?

4 Likes

Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by Vanshmuell(m): 1:29pm On May 16, 2017
It's better to be unemployed there than in Nigeria. .I'm unemployed here in Europe but I do what most workers in Nigeria haven't even dream of achieving...so that's the difference
Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by Adebayo4all: 1:45pm On May 16, 2017
stagger:
If there are no jobs in Dubai, is it here in Nigeria that there are jobs? People should stop hunting for jobs but seek to create them. Entrepreneurship is the way. Every society has needs. Identify the needs and fill the gap and you are in money. Even if you put me in the Sahara desert, all I need is my internet connection and solar-powered laptop and I am good to go.
pls help a broda
Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 16, 2017
Baroba:

If only my stupid younger brother listened, he was hell bent on leaving Nigeria.. the whole Dubai scam ( tourist visa with promise of work and accommodation) cost me and my bro..1.3 million. The visa was meant to cost 200k but the contact in Enugu arranging the whole thing collected 450k for tourist visa, he pocketed 250k for himself..

He is out there sharing room with other guys, all searching for one menial job to another..

All the biz ideas I floated he was never interested from farming ideas, to small scale factory.. anyway I don do my own..

I know Nigeria is tough, but it ain't exactly easy on the othe r side, Nigerians have destroyed our image in Dubai with fraud and drug business..

People should be careful..

He is now your stupid younger brother because he has not made it in life... i'm sure you were also wishing for him to make it when he gets to Dubai thats why you spent the money for him to leave. Mind you 1.3m naira would have been enough to get him direct work permit that would have enabled him start work on arrival instead tourist visa. the truth is that there are a lot of jobs in Dubai but employers of labour are not ready to employ people with tourist visa and visit visas.

1 Like

Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by Mcreloaded(m): 1:50pm On May 16, 2017
Nigeria as a country is destiny killer of our youths caused by our politicians like I always says when the poor don't have food to eat eventually the poor will eat the rich which has already started like high rate of kidnapping and other crimes and I trust our ever manipulative government to loosen the noose on our necks a little just to catch our breath and tighten it back
Who are the persons building mansions in Nigeria aside politicians they are Nigerians abroad ,who are the persons buying trailer heads and sending to Nigeria they are guys from abroad,who are the persons marrying every pretty young girl come December they are guys from abroad
My brother the hustle is real . for long I have been hearing its not easy abroad but yet them over there don't want to relocate how can Nigeria be better than abroad where there is light,food,security,high life expectancy ,jobs,good schools with out strike,good roads,young political class, etc just to name a few
If I continue to say the truth about this forsaken country caused by all this our old grand fathers who want to rule Nigeria tillnthey die like buhari or is it obasanjo that said he will hand over to the youths of tomorrow in 1977 or is it that 80 something plus Igbo man that wants to be an ambassador etc
I am.just trying to keep my cool please let me stop here before I get angry

5 Likes

Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by purplekayc(m): 2:00pm On May 16, 2017
There's job there oo
Runs Chicks
Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by snofay(m): 2:02pm On May 16, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

I will never ever work for anyone in my life

There are millions of self employment and businesses in Nigeria

The question is how smart are you to find them

I know people who are millionaires​, what business do they do ?? Selling handkerchiefs​, bicycle tyres, traveling bags, sunglasses and those little items

They started with buying 39 pieces to buying 5 cartoons and then importing them from China

Ask yourself, all these wealthy small boys, what do they do, they sell goods at Nkwo Nnewi, Onitsha main market, Alaba market, yet they're worth millions of naira
U must understand that not everyone is cut out to be a seller or an entrepreneur. That's y life is life
Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by GrandGarcon: 2:03pm On May 16, 2017
chimah3:
DO PEOPLE STILL FALL FOR THAT CRAP
of course!
Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 16, 2017
It is only in Nigeria that you can still survive even if you're unemployed, Nigeria is best abeg. Nigeria one love smiley

2 Likes

Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 16, 2017
Mcreloaded:
Nigeria as a country is destiny killer of our youths caused by our politicians like I always says when the poor don't have food to eat eventually the poor will eat the rich which has already started like high rate of kidnapping and other crimes and I trust our ever manipulative government to loosen the noose on our necks a little just to catch our breath and tighten it back
Who are the persons building mansions in Nigeria aside politicians they are Nigerians abroad ,who are the persons buying trailer heads and sending to Nigeria they are guys from abroad,who are the persons marrying every pretty young girl come December they are guys from abroad
My brother the hustle is real . for long I have been hearing its not easy abroad but yet them over there don't want to relocate how can Nigeria be better than abroad where there is light,food,security,high life expectancy ,jobs,good schools with out strike,good roads,young political class, etc just to name a few
If I continue to say the truth about this forsaken country caused by all this our old grand fathers who want to rule Nigeria tillnthey die like buhari or is it obasanjo that said he will hand over to the youths of tomorrow in 1977 or is it that 80 something plus Igbo man that wants to be an ambassador etc
I am.just trying to keep my cool please let me stop here before I get angry

While you're complaining, much younger people are making it. Since you lack creativity, keep quiet for a while and learn from others who know better than you. Go to business section and read through threads, go to job section and read, go to investment section and read. Who you help with your lamentation
Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by Seun360(m): 2:08pm On May 16, 2017
purplekayc:
There's job there oo
Runs Chicks

In an arab country too?
Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by Sike(m): 2:09pm On May 16, 2017
Even if na 10 out of 5000 applicants. I go be among the 10.
Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by 2016v2017: 2:22pm On May 16, 2017
dainformant:
A Nigerian man has shared a video footage showing thousands of applicants looking for jobs in Dubai. According to him, only 100 applicants are taking out of 5000 people including their own citizens. He shared the footage to warn Nigerians who are being deceived by foreign agents who promise them high paying jobs when they arrive the country...

According to him, even the agents who collect money from people are also seeking for jobs...how ironic...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/nigerians-do-not-be-deceived-there-are.html

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvtkhCt4n-0
Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by acc001(f): 2:28pm On May 16, 2017
[quote author=NwaObinkita post=56571385] angry
If there are no jobs there,

So what do Mercy Aigbe, Daniella Okeke and the other one (African Diva) go there to do[/quote
Dey go dia to Bleep our senators
Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 16, 2017
vayne:
Are there jobs in nigeria I better take my chances with another country than remain in this disastrous experiment gone wrong!

From the post I just saw we re better than Dubai.

1 Like

Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by mailemy(m): 2:43pm On May 16, 2017
[quote author=2016v2017 post=56576098][/quote]
What you said about UAE citizen is false. Get your facts. Dubai unlike some other countries don't have poor citizens. They are even encouraging their citizens to work. They have alot of benefits whether employed or not. Even when to marry,they get house and big amount of money. Do you know there is ministry of happiness for the UAE citizens?

1 Like

Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 16, 2017
Who goes to dubai looking for jobs? I've always thought Nigerians are smart people. Gulf countries have visa sponsorship system where your employer apply for work visa or 'iqama' on your behalf, while you're still in your country or where ever it is you're based. You only travel after govt's approval of your visa. In some of these countries, if you travel with a visiting, tourist or religious visa, any job you get is illegal, and you may be required to leave the country and come back to legitimize the job, only after govt's approval.

For those saying it is better to be stranded in the gulf countries than remaining jobless in Nigeria, be careful what you wish for, because it just might come true. Only 5 mimutes of google search will elucidiate the challenges stranded people face in gulf countries, also, google search can show how one can legally get a job there.

If you're not in the highly skilled employee category, stay away from the gulf countries. Gulf countries are perfect for high-skilled persons with North American passport.

2 Likes

Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by nextprince: 2:52pm On May 16, 2017
Pidgin2:
It is only in Nigeria that you can still survive even if you're unemployed, Nigeria is best abeg. Nigeria one love smiley

Pidgin2:

While you're complaining, much younger people are making it. Since you lack creativity, keep quiet for a while and learn from others who know better than you. Go to business section and read through threads, go to job section and read, go to investment section and read. Who you help with your lamentation

Who be dis again na? Na only you sabi pass?
Do you know what it costs to live in a country different from yours? (Note, I'm not talking about Niger and Benin Republics) Must you live in obodo oyibo just for the name? If jobs really plenty as dem dey try yarn, why 5k people dey apply for a slot of 100? Make una dey try reason small na. Nawao!
Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by Mcreloaded(m): 2:55pm On May 16, 2017
No let am pain you not be me cause your problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident / New GSM Buses Arrive In Oyo State (Photos, Video) / Lady Carrying Overload On A Motorbike In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.