Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,234 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

"There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) (75489 Views)

Abiriba, 'Small London': Luxurious Abia Town Put On Display (Photos, Video) / 20 Kg Of Gold Bar Free Retrieval From A Glass Box In Dubai, Nigerians React / "I Was Deceived By My Friend"; Nigerian Lady Who Returned From Libya. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by Nobody: 11:46am On May 17, 2017
nextprince:
[s][/s]

Keep quiet. All enemies of state are hypocrites. They glorify any poo in other countries and condemn anything related to Nigeria. Manage and move to your country of choice where milk and honey flow on the streets and stay away from anything related to Nigeria.

Na which weed dis one dey take na? Lol, you must be new on Nairaland, do you think you are more patriotic than me, no make me face you today o, hmm anyway make I waka pass.
Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by ezeegolimited30(m): 1:36pm On May 17, 2017
factwriter:

Why did you take off to Dubai without doing exhaustive research

Why are you still there if you are not making head way

You sound like you don't have the educational qualification to fit into their standard work vacancies,

...meaning you went there hoping to "hustle".

Well hustling in Dubai is not really feasible because it's an ORGANISED SOCIETY.

Something tell me you may not even depart Nigeria in the first place if you have the educational qualification edge.

Always be detail and specific in your advice so you won't end up misleading or confusing people.

I came here 2 years ago and I started menial work with low pay too,am on 2 years working visa when it expires I will be back in Nigeria, as u saying I am not qualified educationally for works in dubai I laugh it off becos that certificate u are holding when goto Arab countries u will know how valueless it is.#Anyway,am reliable when it comes processing Any Arab country Visa any body wants to come over(stevenking01010@gmail.com)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by factwriter(m): 3:59pm On May 17, 2017
ezeegolimited30:
I came here 2 years ago and I started menial work with low pay too,am on 2 years working visa when it expires I will be back in Nigeria, as u saying I am not qualified educationally for works in dubai I laugh it off becos that certificate u are holding when goto Arab countries u will know how valueless it is.#Anyway,am reliable when it comes processing Any Arab country Visa any body wants to come over(+971522257217)

I am talking certificate in INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, BANKING AND FINANCE, OIL AND GAS, SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING, OFF SHORE EXPLORATION, COMPUTER PROGRAMMING, DRILLING AND MINING.

If you have got any of those qualifications and you can prove your innovativeness (during interview) or you have brief working experience (from some notable establishments in Nigeria), then Dubai is your destination.

But come to think of it, if you are the guy with these PKAKI, you may already be so gainfully employed/engaged in Nigeria that your trip to Dubai may strictly be to sample the SUN, the SURF, and the GIRLS.

Abi I no correct?
Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by Wiseoldman: 11:50pm On May 17, 2017
gentlegenius:
OP, I had a good friend who left this country for Dubai early this year and he's been telling me everything going on there. According to him, the agent that processed his visa lived in Dubai and the visa he secured for him was an employment visa. That means before he even left Nigeria, they have already secured up to four different jobs for him to choose one. When he arrived, he chosed a job in a construction company where he works till now and is living fine.
I know it's not all that rosy in the diaspora but trust me some countries are much better to stay than this horrible country of ours. My friend in Dubai is now urging me to come over there if I can't find a good job in Nigeria this year. He said with a little money, you'll be very OK over there because the cost of living is minimal compared to Naija.
So please gather your facts very well before posting these kind of stories here.

I pity this guy...lol

You won go from blue fire to yellow fire...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by ukemeramat(m): 11:39am On May 19, 2017
gentlegenius:

Hmmm...
Could he be lying to me? But why?
He even told me his company pays all his bills and even accommodation and still pay him salary that is equivalent to 157k in Nigerian currency.

No he is not lying, he is right. Go in with employment visa and b4 u board your flight, make sure the company you intend to work with releases your 'ok to board' order. That way,it shows they are aware you are coming and you are their employee.. It the company that will work the visa for you.

1 Like

Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by 400billionman: 12:04pm On May 19, 2017
NwaObinkita:
angry
If there are no jobs there,

So what do Mercy Aigbe, Daniella Okeke and the other one (African Diva) go there to do

lol
Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by Skilachi211: 6:52pm On May 21, 2017
Bro u just said it all some selfish nigerian outside dont want to hear that their padi want to come over
Dey will av these thought; he want to be like me, he wants to av money mord than etc
Some badbelle people they this NairALand

1 Like

Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by NONNYG: 7:32pm On May 21, 2017
I live and work in Dubai.

No place like home but here sweet pass home joorgrin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 15, 2018
factwriter:

I am talking certificate in INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, BANKING AND FINANCE, OIL AND GAS, SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING, OFF SHORE EXPLORATION, COMPUTER PROGRAMMING, DRILLING AND MINING.

If you have got any of those qualifications and you can prove your innovativeness (during interview) or you have brief working experience (from some notable establishments in Nigeria), then Dubai is your destination.

But come to think of it, if you are the guy with these PKAKI, you may already be so gainfully employed/engaged in Nigeria that your trip to Dubai may strictly be to sample the SUN, the SURF, and the GIRLS.

Abi I no correct?

Sir you have a point.. But you have forgotten teaching. I know of some Nigerians that have gotten teaching /lecturing
Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 22, 2018
nurshah:

Sir you have a point.. But you have forgotten teaching. I know of some Nigerians that have gotten teaching /lecturing

Please, how can one get a teaching job in Dubai, what is the criteria? I'm very much interested. I will be glad if you can inquire from your friends.
Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 22, 2018
NONNYG:
I live and work in Dubai.

No place like home but here sweet pass home joorgrin

Please, I need some info from you. With your experience there, what are the criteria for getting a teaching job in Dubai?
Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by martinot(m): 5:25pm On Mar 25, 2018
Pls my people, don't ever think of going to Dubai with the hope of getting a job there especially with working Visa. I am a victim. Imagine working in a construction site where u are meant to carry 40kg block under hot sun without rest with a monthly salary of 80-90dhm. Or working as a security where u will stand for 9-12 hours. With very high cost of living, the cheapest daily browsing etisalat subscription is 3dhm. Dubai is the worst place to go and hustle thi,s is not them say.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by NONNYG: 6:52pm On Mar 25, 2018
BiggyB242:

Please, I need some info from you. With your experience there, what are the criteria for getting a teaching job in Dubai?
https://www.nairaland.com/4390425/qatar-uae-general-visa-enquiries
Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by NONNYG: 6:55pm On Mar 25, 2018
martinot:
Pls my people, don't ever think of going to Dubai with the hope of getting a job there especially with working Visa. I am a victim. Imagine working in a construction site where u are meant to carry 40kg block under hot sun without rest with a monthly salary of 80-90dhm. Or working as a security where u will stand for 9-12 hours. With very high cost of living, the cheapest daily browsing etisalat subscription is 3dhm. Dubai is the worst place to go and hustle thi,s is not them say.
80-90dhm, i.e less than 10k per month. Smh

Anyways, the two types of job you mentioned already show you don't aim at something big. All the best bro
Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 25, 2018
NONNYG:
https://www.nairaland.com/4390425/qatar-uae-general-visa-enquiries

Bro, I might end up reading all of those pages without getting the info I want. So please if you got the info I'm looking for tell me.
Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 25, 2018
martinot:

Not true.
Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by Erums(m): 5:13pm On Apr 22, 2018
Shortyy:
Only whoring job. That's what they do there.
Quote me at your own peril

Hello shortyy
Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 29, 2019
paradigmshift:
there are jobs in Dubai ok..
my sister work there and she's living well. it depends on the connection .. beside we Nigerians don't like to work, we like yahoo yahoo and other dubious means of making money. Dubai is bae

Bro how far. I greet you. I have been thinking of relocating to Dubai. Someone told me that if I have 850k they will do employment visa for me and as I arrive I will be employed. I never really trust them I'm still skeptical. Do you have any idea on this? Since you say your sister is there can you connect me to her so I can hear direct from her. Don't want to be scammed this period abeg.help a bro
Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by paradigmshift(m): 7:22pm On Jun 29, 2019
Ire2:

Bro how far. I greet you. I have been thinking of relocating to Dubai. Someone told me that if I have 850k they will do employment visa for me and as I arrive I will be employed. I never really trust them I'm still skeptical. Do you have any idea on this? Since you say your sister is there can you connect me to her so I can hear direct from her. Don't want to be scammed this period abeg.help a bro

You have to look for someone reliable.. too many scam.
Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by Calebchima10: 2:22pm On May 11, 2020
[s][/s]
gentlegenius:
OP, I had a good friend who left this country for Dubai early this year and he's been telling me everything going on there. According to him, the agent that processed his visa lived in Dubai and the visa he secured for him was an employment visa. That means before he even left Nigeria, they have already secured up to four different jobs for him to choose one. When he arrived, he chosed a job in a construction company where he works till now and is living fine.
I know it's not all that rosy in the diaspora but trust me some countries are much better to stay than this horrible country of ours. My friend in Dubai is now urging me to come over there if I can't find a good job in Nigeria this year. He said with a little money, you'll be very OK over there because the cost of living is minimal compared to Naija.
So please gather your facts very well before posting these kind of stories here.
Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by Calebchima10: 2:38pm On May 11, 2020
Please these people saying it is better to be stranded in Dubai than in Nigeria, please where do you keep your senses? You mean it better for you to be stranded in a place you don't even know your whereabouts than in your own place? Chai I pity some people shaa, who never go really never see, I am living here in Dubai now, though planning to come back, life in Dubai is nonsense
Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by Elolam87(m): 6:28pm On May 11, 2020
Really.. Pls tell us few of your experiences, I am about to thread that path, an agent promised me heaven on earth in dubai
Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by fraid: 7:11am On Aug 31, 2020
Am a telecommunication engineer (fibre optics) precisely, I was about trading that path but the post I got here is giving me a cold feet. Pls can anyone help on the right steps or channel to trade?
Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by Africa1234: 10:38am On Nov 06, 2020
michaelandre:
I dont get it isn't it the same nigeria that dangote, adenuga, alakija and co stay . bro get rid off negativity in your mind and see opportunity around you. develop how u think. only the sorroundings is ok for u? no wonder after hungry beat una finish u guys will na start robbing and pushing cocaine then tarnish nigeria's image. u suck bro

bro calm down and never compare your self with dangote,adenuga,or alakija you mention ok
go to under bridges in Ibadan or Lagos and take a look of how people suffer here in Nigeria
You keep saying Dubai is not good.. there's no job in Dubai
you know what if you are in Dubai right now and you came here saying Dubai is bad
please come back home and suffer....is like you guys always forget how you left home
even in this Nigeria...citizen are not safe anymore
no job.....
and you living in Dubai
You work....you eat
yet you came here saying ennh Dubai is bad
why can't you come back home and have a taste
Mbagoa

1 Like

Re: "There Are No Jobs In Dubai, Nigerians Don't Be Deceived" (Photos/video) by Africa1234: 10:43am On Nov 06, 2020
Calebchima10:
Please these people saying it is better to be stranded in Dubai than in Nigeria, please where do you keep your senses? You mean it better for you to be stranded in a place you don't even know your whereabouts than in your own place? Chai I pity some people shaa, who never go really never see, I am living here in Dubai now, though planning to come back, life in Dubai is nonsense

guys we are expecting you welcome to nija where police and soldier kill youth lol
If u don't know at all
now know this........... Many people here in Nigeria have no family begging to eat for street and keep saying this and that
please come ooh and work to get 8k per month
Mbago

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident / Top 10 Hangout And Fun Spots In Ibadan And Its Environs / New GSM Buses Arrive In Oyo State (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.