Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Tuface And Banky W Laugh Over Hilarious Meme Featuring Him, Kanu And Okocha - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface And Banky W Laugh Over Hilarious Meme Featuring Him, Kanu And Okocha (64293 Views)

Ceec And Okocha At Wizkid VIP Experience / Meme Featuring Tuface, Nwankwo And Okocha Trending On Twitter / This Photo Of 2face, Kanu Nwankwo And Okocha Is Everything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface And Banky W Laugh Over Hilarious Meme Featuring Him, Kanu And Okocha by CXLVII: 2:30pm On May 16, 2017
Davido or Wizzy will slash TuFace`s record

Only then will he rest!
Re: Tuface And Banky W Laugh Over Hilarious Meme Featuring Him, Kanu And Okocha by eph12(m): 2:34pm On May 16, 2017
The meme still dey make me laugh seg
Re: Tuface And Banky W Laugh Over Hilarious Meme Featuring Him, Kanu And Okocha by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 16, 2017
Mehn this meme is crazy. Hahahaha.

That Kanu laugh go soon replace that Obama epic laugh.
Re: Tuface And Banky W Laugh Over Hilarious Meme Featuring Him, Kanu And Okocha by YelloweWest: 2:52pm On May 16, 2017
Good to be back.

Some one insulted me. I insulted him back na him the ban me cry

1 Like

Re: Tuface And Banky W Laugh Over Hilarious Meme Featuring Him, Kanu And Okocha by Theblackstalln: 2:54pm On May 16, 2017
Kanu's laughter tho grin grin grin
Re: Tuface And Banky W Laugh Over Hilarious Meme Featuring Him, Kanu And Okocha by ayindejimmy(m): 2:56pm On May 16, 2017
He took it like a man

2 Likes

Re: Tuface And Banky W Laugh Over Hilarious Meme Featuring Him, Kanu And Okocha by Kazanchat(m): 3:08pm On May 16, 2017
Wen U get yabbed, 99% of de tym it pains. But de best option is to laugh ova it. ask em boys , we get more motivated wen our friends get pissed off wen we yabb em. Even 2face had to bow to de brain behind dis savagery.

1 Like

Re: Tuface And Banky W Laugh Over Hilarious Meme Featuring Him, Kanu And Okocha by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 16, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
Just after the hilarious meme featuring him, Kanu and Okocha went viral days back, Nigerian music legend shared the photo on his Instagram page and had a good laugh over it. The other half of Nigeria's favourite couple, Banky W, also commented on the Instagram post.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/tuface-and-banky-w-laugh-over-hilarious.html

Lalasticlala

This is why I respect Tuface. The guy is really humble.
Re: Tuface And Banky W Laugh Over Hilarious Meme Featuring Him, Kanu And Okocha by justmenoni: 3:56pm On May 16, 2017
Is dat u?

RichYoungNigga:

Lol

This is funnier than Buhari's achievements​
Re: Tuface And Banky W Laugh Over Hilarious Meme Featuring Him, Kanu And Okocha by larrypourl(m): 4:00pm On May 16, 2017
Ok now, seen.

Big size quality loafers for sale, size 45 black and Size 47 brown up for grab at cool prices if you're in Lagos and you're interested, holla. cool

Re: Tuface And Banky W Laugh Over Hilarious Meme Featuring Him, Kanu And Okocha by chiefobdk(m): 4:09pm On May 16, 2017
Ajewealth123:
even tubaba no fit hold laugh,
That guy wey do this meme na real savage.

Abeg wey that
SAVAGE YOU ARE
NO CHILL YOU HAVE

here

make i give u jara

1 Like

Re: Tuface And Banky W Laugh Over Hilarious Meme Featuring Him, Kanu And Okocha by Nature8(m): 4:27pm On May 16, 2017
Lwkmd
Re: Tuface And Banky W Laugh Over Hilarious Meme Featuring Him, Kanu And Okocha by souloho19(m): 5:13pm On May 16, 2017
lookatew:
Hehehe..

this meme is

Legen...

Wait for it

..dary

Legendary!!!

Lol... Barney stinston!!
Re: Tuface And Banky W Laugh Over Hilarious Meme Featuring Him, Kanu And Okocha by Bashnigga(m): 5:29pm On May 16, 2017
Ajewealth123:
even tubaba no fit hold laugh,
That guy wey do this meme na real savage.

Abeg wey that
SAVAGE YOU ARE
NO CHILL YOU HAVE
Lol....take am

Re: Tuface And Banky W Laugh Over Hilarious Meme Featuring Him, Kanu And Okocha by lookatew: 5:30pm On May 16, 2017
souloho19:

Lol... Barney stinston!!

I see u're an enlightened man

1 Like

Re: Tuface And Banky W Laugh Over Hilarious Meme Featuring Him, Kanu And Okocha by cutesimplycalm(f): 6:46pm On May 16, 2017
Tubaba remains a legend with dat act of maturity. Bt sincerely d meme so fits d pix
Re: Tuface And Banky W Laugh Over Hilarious Meme Featuring Him, Kanu And Okocha by toprealman: 7:25pm On May 16, 2017
TheLogicalMind:

YOU COULD REPLACE TUBABA WITH FLAVOUR IN THIS MEME AND IT WOULD STILL MAKE SENSE grin grin grin
What about you?
Re: Tuface And Banky W Laugh Over Hilarious Meme Featuring Him, Kanu And Okocha by mercy232(f): 7:26pm On May 16, 2017
2face, my crush then, now and always... lol
Re: Tuface And Banky W Laugh Over Hilarious Meme Featuring Him, Kanu And Okocha by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 16, 2017
Tubaba correct guy, always cool.
Re: Tuface And Banky W Laugh Over Hilarious Meme Featuring Him, Kanu And Okocha by exclusivejayce(m): 10:46pm On May 16, 2017
grin D guy behind dix stuff (in jenifa's voice) bahd gan.
Re: Tuface And Banky W Laugh Over Hilarious Meme Featuring Him, Kanu And Okocha by salt1: 2:40pm On May 17, 2017
Funny
Re: Tuface And Banky W Laugh Over Hilarious Meme Featuring Him, Kanu And Okocha by stevedre: 2:46pm On May 17, 2017
lookatew:

I see u're an enlightened man

How I met ya mama ( in Naija voice )..... Epic series grin... Wonder how many naija friends would still stick to each other after all the adventures of inter-dating.
Re: Tuface And Banky W Laugh Over Hilarious Meme Featuring Him, Kanu And Okocha by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 24, 2017
lookatew:
Hehehe..
this meme is
Legen...
Wait for it
..dary
Legendary!!!

lol so u watch 'how i met your mother'. Love that comedy
Re: Tuface And Banky W Laugh Over Hilarious Meme Featuring Him, Kanu And Okocha by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 24, 2017
lookatew:
Hehehe..
this meme is
Legen...
Wait for it
..dary
Legendary!!!

lol so u watch 'how i met your mother'. Love that comedy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption / Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' / Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.